Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which player do yo you hate/dislike the most?
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Simple rule, no trolling. Name the player and 1 regular size sentence explain why. Can also be because of 1 incident or whatever. You dont have to be nice hehehe

I will start:

Pepe - dirty as hell and I cant stand his facial expression.

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

It's not only that Pepe is dirty, it's also his way of being on the pitch. Constantly complaining, dirty tricks and filming a lot. Always exaggerating when he gets down. He's still a very good player though. The one doesn't cancel the other. Look at Costa..

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

I used to hate Pepe as well but then I took a Zidane to the chest. Nah but seriously, since Mourinho left, I felt he been less violent and much more inteligent. He is still diving like he was on a burning boat though. ;P
I can't really think of any player I really hate but one of wich annoy me a lot is Memphis Depay, he acted like such a diva without providing as much as he should have last year, I know he is young and need to become more mature but his lack of respect for other great player like Van Persie is worrying me. Hope he change for the best.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I used to hate Pepe as well but then I took a Zidane to the chest. Nah but seriously, since Mourinho left, I felt he been less violent and much more inteligent. He is still diving like he was on a burning boat though. ;P

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Sterling : overhyped, overpaid, careless.
Rojo : Brainless, not a big team material.
Thauvin : French Sterling.

I hate none of these players, but I cant stand watching them play.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Probably Suarez, I just hate that mindless prick. After all his biting and that hand ball at the WC, I can't understand how anyone can like him.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I do :) I also love Diego Costa, Barton amuses me :) Pepe Chiellini and Godin are one of the best in their position imo, am I normal ? Not sure :)

I like Bad boys, and Vinny style of players.

• History

I do :) I also love Diego Costa, Barton amuses me :) Pepe Chiellini and Godin are one of the best in their position imo, am I normal ? Not sure :)

chelsea8 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I agree with @tiki, i like those players bcuz they are bad asss and very entertaining.

• History

I agree with @tiki, i like those players bcuz they are bad asss and very enter.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tiki @chelsea8 I also like Suarez but I agree he cause controversy, I lost my hate for Diego Costa after learning some part of his personal life but I also think he can be a dick on the field. Also, @tiki, I'm very curious to know what you think about Zlatan?

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I hate those players who are pretty shi.te normally, but suddenly turn into beasts every time they face Chelsea, like Andy Carrol and Steven Naismith.

Salahadin 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Dani Alves - prick
Pique - f dat B

1 player that i would like to see kicked out of this game is Raul Carcia
Worst player and seening his face makes me angry.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Juanmata Yeah, I can understand that, its pretty frustating.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Probably stuck between Pique and Costa. Don't need to explain Costa, but I hate Pique for his complete lack of respect towards Real Madrid and it's representatives. I hope both of them put together a string of horrible performances and get benched for the season.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Dynastian To be sincere, I alway thought the reason Pique hate Real Madrid is not only because of the rivality between the two but also because it kind of represent spain. If you consider Pique is Catalan and propably want Catalonia to become independent, I guess I can understand why he really doesn't like them. But I gonna be sincere and agree his lack of respect is really annoying especialy for you guys. Wish he would stop being such a dick about it. :(

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

costa....terrible attitude
guys shall we make a thread for the team you dislike the most?

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

I'll start it.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

just kidding. Sure, why not?

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

:P ok then..... i love it when these threads get hot :D

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Yes, Pique is a Catalan but I have never heard any Real Madrid player ever say anything about the Catalans. Real Madrid players have always been 100% respectful towards Barcelona. From Ronaldo to Ramos to Casillas to Marcelo... no player has ever said anything about the politics or anything negative about Barcelona. Pique does so unnecessarily and simply stirs up hatred for no f.ucking reason.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

I like bad boyz too, but there are a fine line between being a bad boy and being a total jerk.

Btw, Pepe has certainly been improving on the pitch. Much nicer than he was, but still, his moaning, dive, so annoying (same with Alves). And we dont hate people because of 1 incident, there have been way more than just 1.

As for Pique, Im sure he's a proud Catalunian, but as most of us agree, he spread way more hatred unnecessarily. And at time, quite disrespectful toward Real.

With that being said, it seems Real can't play a victimized card either, cuz so far, Barca has been quite "unlucky" with a lot of political problems. I dont know if Real has anything to do with it though... Pique has been quite bitter.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@tuan

Not to be a douche, but if Barca stopped breaking the rules so much, maybe they'd get punished less often. :)

Besides, when Real tried to pull the same crap they had the same ban dropped on them, and have almost completed the same failed appeal process Barca did. I would assume that sometime in the next few weeks we'll get a final word on that, but I'd be very surprised if their transfer ban wasn't upheld.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

May be, may be not.

We had that discussion before, the whole La Masia thingy was quite ridiculous IMO, every kids would dream to have a life in La Masia... and that's important, but that was another debate.

Then the Neymar's transfer, Messi's tax fraud... I have a feeling any big club would have trouble if investigated similarly... Well, they had all sort of problem at the time when their coach was very sick (Tito).

Before Carlo, most of the ugly things happened in El Clasico was from Madrid, (Barca had those stupid disgusting dives too). Im not picking side here, just what I felt and saw.

But again, I agree Pique has been quite disrespectful.