Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which football team do you dislike the most?
Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

OK, i am sorry for copying @tuan_jinn but i liked your thread so much i thought i would make this one
i will start
Liverpool- I dislike some of their players/play and they are my big rivals

Comments
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

The team I dislike the most is UNAM. There fans are a bunch of monkeys (not how they look, but because how they act)

Rowley 8 years ago

lol, @MrGoooool thanks for not taking my comment offensively :D

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

oh it's okay. I can see why you hate Liverpool because we are rivals but I do respect them as a club.

Rowley 8 years ago

good ;)
I also have big arguments with people at school about liverpool, which impacts me on liking the club as they can be arrogant :D

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

yes I know how it feels but I have some friends at first joked around about Suarez leaving but then I am friends with them.

Rowley 8 years ago

Yea the people that i am speaking about are still my friends, just conversations get a it heated sometimes :D

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

I know but the pain in the ass is that, since I support Club America, some people really becomes a dick sometimes

Rowley 8 years ago

Ikwum bro

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't think I really hate any clubs, because I have respect for 99% of players, and they are the real representatives of their clubs. I guess the only club I really dislike is Manchester City, not for the rivalry, but just everything they stand for, money. Of course, at the same time I admire players like Aguero and Silva, and even felt sorry for Pelligrini, so I don't think hate is the right word.

Rowley 8 years ago

@SunFlash bro i dont think i said hate :P, but i understand what your saying

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Arsenal - lack of spending..

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

i don't hate the clubs, i just hate some fans :p

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hehe I planed to do this thread after the other one, and this one would be more diverse cuz, most people would just hate certain players (Pepe, Costa etc...). But it's good that you have already done this.

Manchester City - I used to hate them so much more though. Then the Chelsea under Mourinho.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Similar to @SunFlash, I respect a lot of their players, sometimes enjoy their games too... but jesus... I remember I wanted to burn that noisy club down when they had that Tevez poster...

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Used to hate Chelsea under Mourninho as well.
If there's a club which I hate now the most its Arsenal, because of the philosophy and the owners.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Probably West Brom and Stoke (even though they've changed a bit). Bunch of lumberjacks who just want to break some legs. Other than that, I mostly just dislike the fans of certain teams.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

chelsea - i don't like their football and their fans need to tone it down a notch. conceited fans, racist fans - just the whole vibe of the club is awful. But i do like Oscar and Willian!

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

City because they're the worst. Arab dirty money.

Pool, because of rivalry and intense games the past few years.

Spurs: Prob the team I dislike the most in terms of derby.

Arsenal. Dislike them a little less than Spurs. prob because we usually beat them.

Everton, because they're greedy as fuck.

Barcelona. Dislike most aspects of this club and their arrogant fans. They believe everything centers around them. 75% possession and sideways passes aren't my thing either.

Juventus, because of heir dirty corrupt history and because they're on the throne in a one horse league.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

"racist fans". Deluded view. There are like 500 million Chelsea supporters world wide. You base this one ONE event in Paris. Facepalm.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

ehm?

enter image description here

enter image description here