Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which football team do you dislike the most?
Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

OK, i am sorry for copying @tuan_jinn but i liked your thread so much i thought i would make this one
i will start
Liverpool- I dislike some of their players/play and they are my big rivals

Comments
nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

have to agree that stating you dislike a club because of its fans is a contentious reason that is easily faulted: the actions of a couple of idiotic fans do not represent the whole fan base or the club.

chelsea - simply because my brother supports them and mocks me when we lose to them. also because of that 2-0 that probably cost us the title :(

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

im a barcelona fan. do i need to say...

liomessi10 8 years ago

@nandaynwa you'll have a nice time teasing him this season coz liverpool are in great shape.

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

haha i hope so but we'll see :)

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@gonzi you're one of those fans that i hate, you're a narrow minded guy with your beloved innocent juve that pays referees to win matches.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375
  1. Trabzonspor

stating you dislike a club because of its fans is a contentious reason that is easily faulted: the actions of a couple of idiotic fans do not represent the whole fan base or the club.

For Trabzonspor it is:

the actions of a couple of idiotic fans do represent the whole fan base or the club.

Also Trabzonspor player Aykut Demir is an Isis lover. He is known for shooting randomly in neighbourhoods and beating a doctor. He playes for Osmanlıspor right now on loan.

Sorry but the truth hurts if any of Trabzonspor fans read this.

2.Osmanlıspor -In English: OttomanSport Club
For political reasons.

But when it comes to them playing in Europe, I support them compulsorily since they will effect the country points.

I don't dislike or hate any foreign clubs

liomessi10 8 years ago

Other clubs i hate:

Chelsea: i just dont like their style.nIm not a fan of defensive tactics

Liverpool: All my uncles support liverpool so there is rivalry there

Bayern: they hog all the talent in their league and too many of their players are from rivals.

Viktoria plzen: they foul too much

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Oops, I'm late to the party, I'll make that up. ;)

Team that I hate are... oh, wait, I don't actually hate that many team :P. Nah, but more seriously, I'm starting to hate Bayern right now, their hogging all the talent a bit like Juve but the saddest thing is that they barely have any true rival in term of talent in their League. The only thing stoping Bundesliga to become another league 1 is BVB who still can challenge them a bit...

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

my bad if you narrowed in on one word of my comment. I just don't like the club, that's all. I can't even explain it, it's more of a feeling. No need to get overly defensive, I'm just one person who doesn't like your club, maybe for the wrong reasons but i just don't. Don't even need to pay attention to me lol

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hate is a big Word, I dont hate teams, I just have more respect for some like Bayern, Dortmund, Porto, Lyon, Atletico And many who succeeded by healthy sportive ride. Ultimately Madrid remains the rivals Historically And on the pitch, even in transfermarket or in marketing. Some other rivalries are just to be ignored.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Gonzi once you get used to complains And excuses of their fans, I think the club itself has no special issues except if you are Vitesse Arnheim fan. But yeah maybe They got some of the most non fair play fans in England, that being said the club has nothing to do with it.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Say the guy who alway get in debate with Chelsea fan. :P Just kidding, I know those are not about their team in specific. ;)

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KTB

"City because they're the worst. Arab dirty money."

But dirty Russian money is fine? That comes out quite racist (and makes Gonzi's point even more relevant).

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I don't hate a team, but I dislike most of Barcelona's players and absolutely detest their fanbase.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@Dyn Get down from your high horse. How is that racist? Arab sheik money destroys more than football.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

How are Arab money different from Russian money?

tiki_taka 8 years ago

They dont have the same oil lol.

KaKa_CS 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

Juve and Barca. Although they have good players, they still use referees to win many games.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Looks like I completely missed this thread in the forum. There are no clubs I 'hate' as such, but of course there is rivalry against City and Liverpool.
And then I also dislike Real Madrid, because my brother is a supporter and there is friendly rivalry there too

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ tiki "most non fair play fans" you might want to look at barca's fanbase which are mostly 12 year olds.