Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which football team do you dislike the most?
Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

OK, i am sorry for copying @tuan_jinn but i liked your thread so much i thought i would make this one
i will start
Liverpool- I dislike some of their players/play and they are my big rivals

Comments
NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Hate Man United fans. Not you guys but the stupid ones

Drbutterface 8 years ago Edited
Roma, Italy 2 522

BM and Barca. The most corrupt and criminal clubs in the world.

edit by mod dont call clubs or player by those trolled names please. Or you will be banned

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Buyern and uefalona. The most corrupt and criminal clubs in the world.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^tell us why

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@liomessi10: you meant to ask why would they be banned by calling trolled-names?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tuan I think he want to know why Drbutterface said they were corrupt and criminal club because he haven't give us any explanation. Might be wrong though.

celsolewis 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 2 211

REAL MADRID... because of their corrupt and dirty President... (They always get the easiest way in the CL)

Bayern Munich... They are arrogants.. The fans, the board, the players (Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Vidal, Muller... talk too much).. They think they are Kings of football.. when all they do, is weaken the rivals.. then when they come to CL and face tough opponents.., they lose.. and come with excuses like.. they park the bus.. that was not football... bla bla bla

• History

REAL MADRID

REAL MADRID... because of their corrupt and dirty President... (They always get the easiest way in the CL)

Bayern Munichen... They are arrogants.. The fans, the board, the players (Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Vidal, Muller... talk too much).. They think they are Kings of football.. when all they do, is weaken the rivals.. then when they come to CL and face tough opponents.., they lose.. and come with excuses like.. they park the bus.. that was not football... bla bla bla

tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emobot7: I edited his post.

Btw, Drbutterface's corrupted and criminal statement is not a problem. I was warning about calling club's names like: uefalona, (or looserpool, buyernliga etc..., or player like penaldo, taxessi) are strictly forbidden, that's provoking and trolling. It's also in the community rules...

• History

@Emobot7: I edited his post.

Drbutterface's corrupted and criminal statement is never a problem. I was warning about calling club's names like: uefalona, (or looserpool, buyernliga etc..., or player like penaldo, taxessi) are strictly forbidden, that's provoking and trolling. It's also in the community rules...

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Haha KTB telling me to get off my high horse. What a blatant racist towards Arabs. Chelsea and Manchester City got their money through very similar means. Russian dirty money is no different from Arab dirty money.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@tuan i meant why barca and bayern corrupted.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Florentino perez has that spanish dirty money.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tuan I know that, it is great to see you guys out there taking care of those kind of thing. We love you guys! ;)

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

This thread only show us that we can have different view depending on the teams we support, hate could be from fans banter, transfermarket problems, pitch issues, historical rivalry, the team that someone you hate supports ( lol but yet some think like that ;) ), players you dont like playing in the team, success....

It can be any of these reasons or others, fact is its a subjective opinion by anyone, so its unnecessary to argue because the arguments will also be subjective.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Chelsea8

Perez does have that Spanish dirty money, but fortunately his money does not go into the club. Socio clubs only require candidates to pay a fee to run for presidency. We've only received payments from Perez 3-4 times throughout the past two decades. Completely different from ownership aka Abramovich at Chelsea.

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I hated Barcelona under Pep...not so much now. Because while they played very attractive football, their diving made me lose my respect for them. I wish they did not have to resort to such low tactics. I'm not saying there's no diving at other clubs, but it was not at such a frequent basis like Barcelona. I wish Pep disciplined the players like Fergie did with Young. To this day, I have no respect for Busquets.

zhange2 8 years ago
Barcelona, Hong Kong 13 46

REAL MADRID!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@zhange2 Barcelona logo, check, hate real madrid, check. Yep, your a FCB fan alright. XD

Drbutterface 8 years ago Edited
Roma, Italy 2 522

Comments like "Manchester United Rocks", "Chelsea are crap", "Barcelona RULES" are very boring and immature. It's better if you tell everyone WHY you think Chelsea is crap or why Barcelona 'RULES', because not everyone might think same as you. If you are trolling YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Calling those teams by the names I gave them is not what's described in this community rule, nor is it trolling. If you're going to censure the way I talk, I'm sure I need not tell you what kind of people you remind me of.

Not very mature in my eyes.

• History

Quote edit by mod dont call clubs or player by those trolled names please. Or you will be banned

Okay who was that? I want to know which mod wrote that into my post. This is outrageous.

edit by mod dont call clubs or player by those trolled names please. Or you will be banned

Okay who was that? I want to know which mod wrote that into my post. This is outrageous.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Arsenal, because all my friends seem to be Arsenal fans.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Drbutterface Freedom of speech is fine, at condition you do it in a friendly way that doesn't sound offensive. Consider thing this way, your in a public area of sort and when you call team with stupid name, you insult them in front of people who might love these team. Doing so might result in pissing them off and that is something we don't wish for anybody in this forum, we want this place to be friendly if at all possible. So that why mod don't tolerate immature way of calling team, its not like we asking you to change completely, we just want user to act with respect for the other user and with respect toward other user team. If you can't do that, your the one who is not very mature in my eyes. :P But seriously, take a second to make sure there is nothing stupid or provocative in your post, it will make life better for everyone on the forum and everyone will respect you more for it. Trust me when I say that. ;)

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The less you read something by some stupid fans, the less you hate the club.