Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Where do you watch your footy???
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

After nearly pulling my hair out as my live stream of the classico decided to crash, I began thinking that it might be a good idea for everyone to share what sites they enjoy using to watch matches. If possible, please specify if you have to download a certain player & what kind of matches are available.  Cheers.

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I agree with your post! I use a website called livescorehunter.com and it's a livestream requiring no software player whatsoever. I wish Footyroom would somehow provide a livestream channel. That would awesome!

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Sky

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

well i watch any games thats on tv with sky. if my team (man utd) are on tv then i would obviously watch it, if theres not im off to old trafford...;)

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

^^^^^^what jaewon said^^^^^^

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

Same here

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Al Jazeera Sport,BBC sport and sky calcio.

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

firstrowsports and atdhe are both good sites, but they get shut down often so you have to google search to see if it's .tv or .eu or whatever. Right now, for me, it's firstrowsports.eu and atdhe.ws.

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

you can watch it on myP2P.com.

They always play any sport matches that are going live. It's fantastic!

@iHEARTfootball Is it diffusing LIVE? OMG. Is it possible to watch in Middle East since i live there ?

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

@iHEARTfootball i used to watch games in that site but now it doesn't work, it stopped working long time ago but now i watch every kind of sports match in firstrowsports.tv it is very easy to use and no need to download anything. Each match has at least 3 different live stream channels to watch the game just in case one of the live streams crashes. 

sorry iHeartfootball ur site is full of viruses.