Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What has this site come to?
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Hello,

WHAT.THE.F**K.HAS.THIS.SITE.COME.TO???

I'm not filing a complaint or anything like that, but some of you have been opening up forum posts that are incredibly ludicrous, and ridiculously stupid.

For example, "Travel destination",  "add me on bb 29cc0bb7", "Pepsi vs Coca" (no offence, expertfootball), etc.

I'm not going to mention their usernames, but you should know by now that it is YOU that is ruining this site's reputation.

Come on people, where were the good old days?

This site needs some fixing up, because at the moment, it is hideous.

And if I see the same people continuing this these stupid posts, then help me, I will make your experience in this site VERY miserable.

Comments
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

you're right these posts which got totally nothing with football like, wath is your favorite movie etc.. next time we'll probably see something like where do u live?

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Naah..... but the big problem is the amount of trolls at the comment sections

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

well, people are just trying to open  up to eachother.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

ok i just saw travel destination wtf is happening!?

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@quickzyyy, worst case scenario: What colour panties are we wearing?

john_key 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 2 46

Just shut up Heisinburg, even you're not making this site better .
You're just talking bad about others. so SHUT UP bitch !!! There's no
boss here !

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Man, I did not write anything bad, just asked people what they will drink. Just undertsanding the people in this site. Oh, quit so if you're not happy.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

i like something different now and then.......but some of the threads are just stupid i agree 

Heisinburg 12 years ago

Many of you have been very upset with what I just said. My apologies for those who were offended, but that's life you're not going to accept it.

This is a discussion, not a survey; if you're going to open up a topic thread, then think of a topic that will actually have us discussing, not a forum that will expect us to say worded answers.

Sure, you can hate me all you want, but you cannot deny the fact that some forums these days have been rubbish.

It's time for us to revive the good old FootyRoom.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Heisinburg i completely agree with you about the dumb topics..
I have also said it many times lately to Ramaboy10 for example..
Of course i have no problem with him..
I know that he had also made some Interesting topics..
But if you have a so big problem with that posts just ignore them..
PS. Forum is not only for football as someone said,there is a category of topic!
Heisinburg i say again that i agree with you. No Offense!

Heisinburg 12 years ago

Yea, there is an Off Topic category, but I'm just trying to point out that some of these Off Topic forum posts have been absolutely ludicrous; it's starting to irritate me.

I've been ignoring dumb posts for a long time now, but I now believe ignoring these posts won't solve anything nowadays; we've tried it before, but has never concluded with a positive result.

Ignoring them would be the most appropriate solution, but unfortunately, there is always that one person that will take the temptation and post a reply, which encourages those topic posters to carry on.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Heisinburg  Unfortunately you are right..
I Haven't thought it like you..
I Cant find a solution

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's all because they want thumbs up, but they still probably don't know this will not increase their rank higher.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Listen, this is the point. I completley agree with DosAndres, if you do not like a certain post, do not join in with it!

and btw, you said Pepsi vs Coca was a silly post, so why did you reply to it?

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

About time someone made this thread. I saw this dumb thread asking users to add him somewhere. What concerns me is that some of these threads could possibly be adverts directing some users to some other site. So that pisses me off! It is no surprise that these threads are really ridiculous but some of the users here are like 10yr olds who don't know how to type. So these threads are just gonna keep coming. Mods should be on the lookout.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

@rama some friendly advice...you don't need to always add pictures to make a point. Just saying.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

The site needs changing a bit, it needs more mods and it needs to change it's rules on threads/posts being left because they don't break any rules, if there incredibly stupid just get rid of them, certain people are putting up stupid posts to every topic just to up there post count.

I still believe the thumbs up/down needs to be removed to stop multi accounting noobs who think FR Rank means something, like this guy here. Now you look at this and tell me I'm not right.

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/TeamFzN/FR.jpg (taken yesterday night)
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/TeamFzN/FR1.png (taken this morning)

Certain people just need to chill with there posting, there are no prizes for who posts the most, and stop bumping up threads that are months old, in recent times 6-9 month old threads have been cropping up again, there is no need. 

Match highlights section you still need to stop unregistered users posting, because most of the trouble comes from them, force them to register so at least then if they want to abuse you can ban them.

@Heisinburg - Unfortunately the site has lost some of it's decent posters it seems.

@Quikzyyy - Some of the threads are stupid but there is an off topic section, I don't see anything wrong with favourite music/movies etc, there just normal topics usually found on any forum, but as Heisinburg said some of the topics going on at the moment are pointless.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I agree with Mischa. These posts won't stop. We should just ignore them then they'll remain in the oblivion of the past pages. 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I've noticed an influx of new accounts recently and the worst part is that to me it looks like its people making multiple accounts but I could be wrong. I miss having actual conversations not those dumb posts mentioned above. Maybe this is what happens when the seasons are over. 

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@Ramaboy10,  just because I say that it's a silly post, doesn't mean I forbid myself from replying to it. Plus, the majority of the replies in that post were neither Pepsi nor Coke, thus, the topic of that post was misleading and silly. 

Some of you do have a point,

What really fuels people up is the thumb-rating system. It is really the pure reason why people visit this site, and some people create multiple accounts.

Without the thumb system, the FR ranking wouldn't have existed. I  really think this FR ranking system is the reason why many conflicts occur. So obviously, I'm requesting the owner to get rid of this FR ranking system, so that we can all be treated as equal individuals.

Some of you may have said that this site isn't based on popularity. However, with the thumb system existing, it sort of is....

If we don't get rid of these thumb buttons, then of course there will be inequality, which leads to arguments, and other retarded consequences.

And I'm not afraid to admit, I'm one of those people who are fighting for these thumbs, but I don't have other accounts because I don't think I can mainly due to the fact that I only have 1 email to submit (lol) 

We need to act fast.

What are your thoughts?

Discussion Closed