Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What has this site come to?
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Hello,

WHAT.THE.F**K.HAS.THIS.SITE.COME.TO???

I'm not filing a complaint or anything like that, but some of you have been opening up forum posts that are incredibly ludicrous, and ridiculously stupid.

For example, "Travel destination",  "add me on bb 29cc0bb7", "Pepsi vs Coca" (no offence, expertfootball), etc.

I'm not going to mention their usernames, but you should know by now that it is YOU that is ruining this site's reputation.

Come on people, where were the good old days?

This site needs some fixing up, because at the moment, it is hideous.

And if I see the same people continuing this these stupid posts, then help me, I will make your experience in this site VERY miserable.

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Oh yeah, you can decide everything here. Come on, ban me.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I agree about removing the thumbs up. I've never liked it. If someone liked what I said they could simply state it in a comment. I've never once cared for or checked my rank seeing as it shouldn't matter much when ur discussing football. 

Maniac 12 years ago
England 4 50

The thumbs up/down system should be more specific, for example, people should know how many thumbs up they was, and thumbs down, and vice-versa

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I want everyone to be honest -Be Critical about others Work, it will only make them do better next time...... If anyone thinks negative about the posts I create he can tell me ... It will only make me realize my fault and encourage me to contribute in a better way in the future. same goes for everyone.

Waiting for replies !!

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

This is a forum, let people talk about whatever they want. If you don't like some threads just don't go on them, simple as that!

koIdimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 2 4

Or to rely on what I said firstly, Heisinburg, you should stop being so hateful. Stop being so overcontrolled..

Maniac 12 years ago
England 4 50

I understand your feelings, Heisinburg, and I can tell most people out there are imbeciles. You've been absent for a long time, so it's normal that you are angry. You should do a request to owners, really some people are dumb. (not all)

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Soon someone will make a post about who has the longest dick here, some topics just suck 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Oh my. I can't hate on Heisinburg b/c he's just pointing out the elephant in the room. For my part, I agree with almost everything JimSkeleton said.  To be honest, the only reason I even visit the forum anymore is to read the occasional funny threads. As for threads relating to football stats/formations/trends, I have long given up hope of seeing them. That's what I go to places like http://www.zonalmarking.net/ for.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

And here's another example of a deranged troll imitating koldimere. HE just put an "I" instead of an "L". I think we really need mods in this bitch.

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

This "koIdimere" guy needs to fuck off. Please ban him.

Discussion Closed