Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

what footballer would you be ?
KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

If you were a professional footballer and considering your physique and your abilities what position and playstyle would SUIT YOU the best ? (not the position you like the most)
I would be a box to box central midfielder. I am small and not very fast but I have good endurance. When I played football I could pass and defend but I was bad at shooting. My playstyle would be similar to arteta's (a player I admire a lot)

So what would be your playstyle ? To keep the topic interesting stay realistic. Don't say "I would be like messi/ronaldo"

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I'd like to be a playmaker...I wish...

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

To be honest, I have a lot of similarities to Jack Wilshere (playing wise & physique) but I'm extremely lazy, haha.

I haven't kicked a ball in a long time... sad really :( ... So much University work and responsibilities, bleh, so tiring and time consuming. Sigh ;/

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

About 1.83 height..
I think i have nice techinique,Skillful but i am "slow"..
i Have great vision and great long and short pass and great through ball too..
My type of player is Ozil..
I Dont like to score,i prefer to make a great assist or a through ball than scoring.. dont know why..
Thats why my idol is Iniesta..
My Friends call me Panna master ;) ..

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

hmmm, probably roy keane....i use to play CM or anywhere in def and i loved a good hard tackle...i was best a tackling and strength i guess, being 6ft making it easier at doing that. I remember playing for my old team, and i used to love a good shoulder barge (or whatever you want to call it) ahh fun days

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i rather think David Villa's style suits me. Started out as a striker and over the years found myslef being on the left mid due to always being one of the few lefties. hes not very fancy and uses speed and technique.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Realistically speaking, the player I can relate to the most is probably Mertesacker. I'm 6'3 and my position was always a defender. That and I'm friggin' slow. Mertesacker can run faster than me!! Like I said I wish I had the skills to be a playmaker. Something about dictating the game gets to me. Oh well...back to my life...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I have always played in Midfield just infront the defensive line. My game was passing and giving through balls. Also took penalties. Being the link between defense and CAM/Wing ....... Xabi Alonso !!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I'm like victor valdes I can save shots and set up goals :P

munchensia 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 0 2

Goalie.. I'm rather tall and lenky. I've saved quite a few shots by stretching my legs out going down, even if I misread the direction of the strike. 

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

i am winger but i usually set up goals and im always afraid to head the ball lols...

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I'm not fast and not good in dribbling, but I got pinpoint accuracy of passing/crossing short and long passes, also I'm not bad in shooting, I can play on the wings or as a forward, I prefer to assist rather than score goals myself, I think I'd be David Beckham lol :D

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I'm 1,84 metres tall, although i just turned 17 4 days ago.
I think i have good vision and i can pass really good (short and long passes), i have a pretty good technique but i am pretty slow, in addition i have a strong and precise shot and i prefer assisting
i would compare myself to Lampard

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Gennady: if youre not fast, you're probably not a winger
and if you prefer to assist, you're probably not a forward as well
Central midfielder would suit you good

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I am very good a defending, attacking, passing and skills (true story I am a master at football lol) but I am not really good at slide tackles. I am a small person so i'm not sure who I can compare myself to. Help anyone?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

^ heskey

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@ramaboy10: maybe ramires? Or busquets (but hes not that good in attacking)?

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

When I play football I can be a little bit aggressive, I can be a diver and I am selfish, sometimes. I have got one of the worst shots and shot accurancy, but maybe because I had an injury in my ankle. 
But to my other sides: I am 1.75m tall,  I am aggressive as mentioned, I work hard, I got a quite good stamina, always work up to the front and to the back and my tacklings and my crosses aren't bad either, but I can improve a lot in the last point.
So, I think my perfect position would be Right Back or Left Back, maybe Defensive Midfielder too. 
I would compare myself to Dani Alves as a Right Back or Edgar Davids as a Centre Back. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Hang on, if I forgot about my height, would i be Bale or Schwienstiger?

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I like to imagine myself as Gary Neville. He showed a tremendous amount of determination in all his games, and his work rate was miles ahead of the rest of the first team players, including Giggs.

He plays right-back, which I play as well. He possessed annoyingly good defensive skills, along a bit of attacking, which I do most of the in the field. The only thing I'm missing from him is a big-strong voice.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think I'm like Walcott, sometimes everything goes how i want, but sometimes i really fail it but i keep trying and hard working. My biggest advantage is that I'm small so i got really fast start to the ball and then sprint with it as fast as I can.