Van Persie - 24 Million
DE GEA - 17 Million
Rio Ferdinand - 30 Million
Valencia - 16 Million
Anderson - 30 Million
Carrick - 14 Million
Young - 20 Million
Kagawa-22 Million
And then these UNITED fans say that they makes legends and dont buy them..
no disrespect mates just saying...i know chelsea also spend alot of money on players but saying we buy buy buy,is just stupid.

Comments
ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I was going to make a post about this, if chelsea is a bought squad so is uniteds

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

and then every one forgets we sold ronaldo for £70M and tevez for £30M which adds up to £100M, plus the normal transfer budget we would usually get. btw - kagawa was £12m, rooney was £27m, anderson was £25m, young was £15m, and nani £26m?!?! well i dunno about that but i thought it was £15m. I could go on about Chelsea, but there's no reason to and i simply cannot be arsed. 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

arsenal has youth mainly or players about 1-5 million turned to super stars..... then eventually sold

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

I also forgot to mention that most of the money we spend comes from our success, not oil.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Nani 17 millions , Rooney 27 m, Anderson 17 m...

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

every world-class team must buy players, what the hell are u talking about? 
I don't get topics like this, just flame is coming.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

How would you like if I made one about Chelsea? I might call it 'The Porto Buyers'...

Every team has to but wierdo.

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@Rama i wouldnt give a shit

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Haha, ramaboy, nice one. "The Porto Buyers".

JesperKyd 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Jefferry are you trying to divert the attention from your clubs embarrasing exit of the ucl as champions to the europa league onto this thread?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@ChelseRox10, You wouldn't give a shit, you can't shit. You're too constipated because you've been watching Chelsea too much.

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

The Porto Buyers?

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

@ Keisuke they mean "porto buyers" by saying chelsea buy lots of porto players like carvalho, meirles etc...

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

let the war begin

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

and this coming from a chelsea fan who team had 9 mangers since 2000 and we had 1 for 26 years u spent 350million on ur team and couldnt even get through in cl so mate this is bull shit

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

btw ur prices are wrong like hell before trying to mock us get ur f****** facts right mate

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Some Chelsea fans are so stupid. Lol.

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

Offcourse a big club like ManU must spend money because they are a big and rich club in England so why not spending some big transfers... 

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Manchester United buys them and then makes them legends... most of this player are bough for a certain price because of their potential and later on they are worth twice or three times what was payed for them... rooney is probably 3 times more expensive now than when United bought him. Now Ronaldo became a legend and was sold at amost 5 times its original price. Vidic also has increased 3 times its value since he was bought in 2008...

Its seems almost wierd to see Chelsea fans talking about how much money does United spends on players when the spend in one season what United spends in 5. I respect Arsenal for not becoming a giant buyer like Chelsea and City because they still believe in a good youth system and buying promising players. 

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

only two of them are not really a good buy (berbatov and anderson) but if you look at chelsea transfer adrian mutu, shevchenko, torres,lukaku,de bruyne, marin all of these doesnt live up to the transfer