Van Persie - 24 Million
DE GEA - 17 Million
Rio Ferdinand - 30 Million
Valencia - 16 Million
Anderson - 30 Million
Carrick - 14 Million
Young - 20 Million
Kagawa-22 Million
And then these UNITED fans say that they makes legends and dont buy them..
no disrespect mates just saying...i know chelsea also spend alot of money on players but saying we buy buy buy,is just stupid.

Comments
PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

yuri shirkov, lucas piazon 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@PuppetMaster: don't leave out Crespo.

Anyways, here is some perspective: 

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/abramovich-1bn-well-spent-at-chelsea

By comparison, SAF has spent only $480 million since 1992. You cannot really say Man U have been in the same league of enormous spending. SAF buys big only when he has to, and has rarely wasted his money. Let's also not forget the fantastic academy products he has steered to greatness, such as Scholes, Giggs, Beckham, the Nevilles, and even Ronaldo when you consider that he cost only 12 million, and was sold on for 80 million. 

Any way you slice it, Man Utd made most of their own spending money by either selling, or winning. The Glazers have not had half the input into the club as Abramovich has had at Chelsea.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

*sigh* Chelsea fans use to be so respectful and kind in the old days (in this site)...

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@Rama really?

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@Heisinburg thats until everyone started to criticise chelsea

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@PuppetMaster: For some reason the bullshit flows through you. Mutu was going to be great if it wasn't for cocaine spotted in his body during the medical. He was immediately removed from the squad. Shev yes, Torres yes, and De Bryune? Loaned out to Bremen and currently their best player. He'll eventually return to us. Lukaku? Loaned out to WBA and you can ask Spurs fans and Liverpool fans what he did to their defense. He will return as a first team player when we throw the blonde garbage out. Marin? Was injured for 3 months but is now back to playing and slowly climbing the ranks in Chelsea's squad. Yuri yes your right. But Piazon... really? You're giving a 17 year old as an example of not making it to the 1st team? He's 17 and there are rumors of him going on a loan. He has also played some matches for us this season and will improve.

For god's sake fellas, back up what you say instead of saying some random bullshit like PuppetMaster just did.

As a Chelsea fan I have nothing to do here unless other bullshit comes up about Chelsea. What most people are saying about Chelsea are right and you can't argue with it, Chelsea fans.

England 15 331

you paid 22.5 mil for his service and then release him after he failed the drug test. i dont think lukaku has a future at stamford bridge the fact that roman want to spend money for another world class striker this winter or summer says it all. de bruyne eh you paid 7 mil on him just to loan him back to his former club and now in germany. ok at marin i dont think i should have mention him on that list sorry about that it just frustrate me wasting his time sitting on the bench *i like his game*. and lucas piazon also 18 yrs old* he could be the next big thing for brazil someone touted him already as the next kaka but i dont think he will develop at chelsea w/o getting playing time *Capital 1*. we all know what hppeb to yuri he was paid to sit on the bench. sorry if i hurt your feelings trollman ;). and sorry for my bad grammar

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Even Arsenal team is buyed, except Wilshere or Ramsey I think.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

It's true Chelsea will probably buy a striker in January, but who says that it is 10% true that we are buying a striker? Giving De Bryune a loan is the best option in my opinion. Plus, you do know Piazon plays for U21 and the NextGen team, C1C team, and will probably loaned out? That will help him develop and soon get him in the first team. Other that that, yeah Yuri was a complete fail but it's not like we are the only team with fail signings. Ibra was bought for 70 mill or higher by Barca and failed more than Torres. Shit happens.

England 15 331

some of the barcelona fail transfer i can name few of them like henrique, keirson, dmitrio, hleb and saviola. ibra it was totally a fail transfer they spend nearly 60-70 mil for him and then they loan him to ac milan with an option buy for 24 mil its big loss for them and then milan profited after they sell zlatan to psg hahaha

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Chelsea you would know, it's you

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Porto Buyers? Carvalho, ?Meireles? ????
WTF? Are you joking ramaboy?

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@Keisuke,

There's a good reason why you can be called 'Porto buyers'. Bosingwa, Carvalho, Deco, Meireles, Paulo Ferreira, Hilario, Quaresma and more are earlier Porto players that have played for you guys.

Also, you have the two previous Porto managers Mourinho and AVB. No joke, you just don't notice Porto too much.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

yes golden i agree with you we used to be ''porto buyers'' but now i dont think theres anyone from porto except paulo correct me if im wrong

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

You only have Paulo Ferreira plus Hilario from Porto right now. Bosingwa and Meireles were sold last transfer window if you remember. However, you never know; maybe Chelsea will buy Moutinho, Rodriguez or Martinez? Or maybe their current manager? Lots of potential there. :)