Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Vermaelen agrees Manchester United deal.
manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Thomas Vermaelen has agreed a €125,000-a-week deal to join Manchester United this summer.

Source: Daily Telegraph

Comments
WayneRooney 10 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

ya i think its official, i seen ESPN so that should be good and also what a shocker this is, i don't know much about him.
Arsenal fans how good is he?

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Arsenal don't play him because of Per and Laurent, but he is an great defender. Way way way way better than Jones and Smalling. He should have gone to a bigger club if the deal is official.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Wow wow, shocking, Im not a big fan of him, but this is a good news though. I feel bad for Arsenal :)

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

btw, what's up with your username and the club you support (Real Madrid)?

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Arsenal are silent . If I was Arsenal fan I would have been silent and angry watching key players leave my club .

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

this is not official yet, and he is not a key player......... He's not good enough for a top english club, he wouldn't start at man city or chelsea, maybe liverpool. And liverpool's defense is pretty meh. He got like 10 games this season, and everytime he made me wish kosc or mert were playing instead.

But it would really anger me to sell another captain to manutd. Arsene should just tell them to f*ck off and send Vermaelen to italy or spain.

As long as we sign a replacement I'm okay with selling Vermaelen. Having your captain on your bench feels wrong. Give the armband to Mert who will play the 50 or so games in the season. I just wish we wouldn't sell to manutd...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

this is not official yet, and he is not a key player......... He's not good enough for a top english club, he wouldn't start at man city or chelsea, maybe liverpool. And liverpool's defense is pretty meh. He got like 10 games this season, and everytime he made me wish kosc or mert were playing instead.

But it would really anger me to sell another captain to manutd. Arsene should just tell them to f*ck off and send Vermaelen to italy or spain.

Gennady 10 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I like him, there's a reason why Arsenal fans call him Verminator, he's very solid in defense and not afraid to fight for the ball, much like Vidic, one thing though, he's an injury-prone player in my opinion and that's a scare.

manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

The username was created to mess with an old troll manchesterutl. I am a real Madrid fan. Not England though XD

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@gennady All Arsenal players aren't injury prone you know ? He's not. But one thing he is is error prone. He's good but not great.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited

@manchesterutI: you might consider changing that, there are new mods and we are not tolerate with trolls. Nothing against you but there have been way too much trolls, we might become new goal.com comment section if we dont take action.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@manchesterutI: you might consider changing that, there are new mods and we are not tolerate with trolls. Nothing against you but there have been way too much trolls, we might become new goal.com comment section

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

His agent claims no transfer deal yet. well, goodluck verminator. btw. source claims that wenger bid for super mario. heads up?

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

Which source? lolz you think he can tame super Mario?

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

@Marcus, this guy is not key.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

uhmn, this might sound bad, you know why I have to do that: due to other's members' complain, I will watch closely now to your account @manchesterutI. We have way too much trolls lately. You will be banned with no mercy (any one will be not only you), if trolling is attempted

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Verminator is really great defender, I rated him much higher than Mertesacker season before. But then he get injured and Koscielny with Mertesacker created amazing pair. He didn't even had a chance to get back. But if one of them will get injured who will play as a CB? Sagna who could have played it left to City. Man, we're supporting Chelsea/United/City like we were academy for them.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

quikzyyy per had a rough start to his arsenal career but now that he is acustomed to the EPL it's been made clear that he is way better than vermaelen. And vermaelen was not taken out by wenger because of injury. It was after the loss at white heart lane 2 seasons ago, just before the allianz arena game. He decided to change things get us back on track, he took vermaelen and wilshere out of the starting 11, put koscielny and rosicky back on, greatest choice he's made that season. MERT + KOSC >>>>>>>> Vermaelen

like I said vermaelen is good, but not great. Mertesacker is great. No wonder he starts for germany.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

dafuq did I just read? It seems Arsene wants Cleverly as part of the deal...I know a lot of United supporters will bash me here, but he is a good midfielder. He is not a holding mid, but will make the runs and 1-2 passes that the team needs. If you look at the way Fergie used him and Moyes tried using him, they were light years apart. But Vermalen is a good defender, a little injury plagued in my opinion. All I do not want is another Hargreaves situation...

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Not bad. Lots of Premier League experience. The price isn't that bad.

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Daily mirror says its a swap deal. I dont like the idea of giving Cleverly away, I have faith in him he used to be a great player. Vermalen is a nice substitute CB but not one I would like to see starting in United.