Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA Champions League 2023
Comments
Footy_watch 8 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

City and Arsenal get the easiest groups, both of my teams but it's surprising that my 2nd team Arsenal got the easiest group too. Newcastle got the group of death.

Gennady 8 months ago
Manchester United 284 3961

A) Bayern - Man United
B) Arsenal - Sevilla
C) Real Madrid - Napoli
D) Inter - Benfica
E) Atletico - Lazio
F) PSG - Newcastle United
G) Man City - Leipzig
H) Barcelona - Donetsk

DarthFooty 8 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

Group F is sooo nasty. PSG might not even make it out of the first round. haha

A: Bayern & Man Utd
B: Arsenal & Sevilla
C: Real Madrid & Napoli
D: Inter & Benfica
E: Atletico & Celtic
F: B Dortmund & Newcastle (very close to picking AC Milan as well)
G: Man City & Leipzig
H: Barca & Porto

Algerino 8 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Napoli winning it all 🤞

_Pelle_ 8 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

I think these teams will advance to the knock-out stage:

B. Munich
Man Utd

Arsenal
Sevilla

Atl. Madrid
Lazio

PSG
Dortmund

R. Madrid
Napoli

Inter
Benfica

Man City
Leipzig

Barcelona
Porto

I feel like most of these teams are favorites but there is always a few bigger teams that will disappoint. I don’t feel 100% anout these picks, och especially im PSGs group

DarthFooty 8 months ago

Newcastle is not starting the season very well, so they may struggle in CL.

Emobot7 8 months ago
538 11432

Sorry for the late reply guys, Group D, E and especially F are gonna be heavily contested imho. Group B and H second place is also gonna be hard to get I think. Here my prediction:

A: Bayern, Man United
B: Arsenal, Sevilla
C: Real Madrid, Napoli
D: Inter, Benfica
E: Lazio, Feyenoord
F: PSG, Newcastle
G: City, Leipzig
H: Barca, Porto

Lord_Bendtner 7 months ago Edited
Denmark 1 296

Anyone saw Provedels goal against atletico madrid?

Its a pain in the butthole trying to find Good videos on YT these days. Most people just use clickbait with stupid videos on fifa games.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Aonyone saw Provedels goal against atletico madrid?

Its a pain in the butthole tryinhbto find Good videos on YT these days. Most people just clickbait with stupid videos on fifa games.

Footy_watch 7 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Yh saw his goal on tiktok without searching for it very soon after the final whistle.

We had the perfect start in our return to the UCL and Saka scored in his UCL debut quicker than Cr7 and Messi.

_Pelle_ 7 months ago

Everyone went crazy. But in all honesty it was actually only an equalizer. And at home.

Emobot7 7 months ago
538 11432

Anyone saw Provedels goal against atletico madrid?

Just Atletico Madrid things. But seriously, as much as the situation was magical for Lazio, feel a bit bad for Atletico, they went from reaching 2 finals a few years ago to having trouble getting out of the group stage. I mean, goals like Provedels happen once in a blue moon and of course it had to happen to them.

Footy_watch 7 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

So angry we lost to one of the worst teams in the UCL, Arteta is dead in Europe!!

It's funny that man utd have 2 losses haha.

_Pelle_ 7 months ago

Lens are underrated.

And yeah… Man Utd are really struggling.

Emobot7 7 months ago
538 11432

@Pelle Very much true about Lens, I don't think they'll make the knockout phase though, bad start + not enough experience in CL propably not gonna be enough to see them through. But for sure, people should not sleep on them, their highest ceiling is pretty high and I wouldn't bet against them a lot when they are on a good day.

As for United, there wasn't much shame to losing 4-3 to Bayern but against Galatasaray... for sure its starting to look dissapointing. Can't afford not to make that CL group honestly, they should be miles above both Copenhague and Galatasaray honestly.

Footy_watch 7 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Lens are underrated

Completely forgot they finished 2nd last season. But it's still unacceptable as ligue 1 is a farmers league.

Can't believe Newcastle annihilated PSG. I hope this makes mbappe regret staying in a farmers league wasting his talent even more. His progress is stagnating for staying in a farmers league so long. He would've been far better if he moved to the premier league.

DarthFooty 7 months ago

I did enjoy watching Newcastle take it to PSG. I am not one to hate on another team, but I do have favorites in each league. PSG is not my fav in France, nor at all in Europe, so when they lose, it's a good thing. Plus I think it's a bit of karma creeping in on them.

It's only two matches into the group stage so they can still make it out and do some damage.

DarthFooty 7 months ago

I take that back. I do HATE some teams. haha

_Pelle_ 7 months ago

I’ve seen a lot when it comes to PSG. I can tell you there were some really tough years prior to sugardaddys introduction.

I remember a season when they were fighting for their dear life to avoid relegation.

But in all honesty games like ”le classique” was a lot funnier to watch back then.

Emobot7 7 months ago
538 11432

@Pelle Yeah, lots of people don't realize that PSG weren't really the best team in France before the takeover from Qatar.

I mean, I got mixed feeling about PSG, especially in europe. Since my first language is French, I alway felt an affinity toward them and I kinda wish they do well in the CL but at the same time, they are a super team with a lot of needless drama and of unproffessional player who seem to party more than they train.

So yeah, as a neutral fan, I like it when a smaller team like Newcastle (they are still a smaller team right now imho but this will propably change soon) cause an upset but generally, I'm on PSG side when they play other super giant who already won the CL in the past.

Emobot7 6 months ago
538 11432

Well, I know what I said about PSG earlier but the whole dollaruma bills thing made me laugh. Also, the fact in the other game of the group, Dortmund fans were throwing fake gold bar on the field is hillarious in term of timing. AC Milan and BVB total win yesterday.