Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA Champions League 2012-2013 Predictions
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Seeing all these topics about different league predictions why not make one for this one too? By the way credit goes to United_Hates_Blues for giving me this (see his comment in La Liga predictions thread).

Now as much as a fanboy I look saying this I really believe Chelsea can win it again and make history. I see Barca in the finals too.

Comments
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

giving me this *idea*

mtesso1993 12 years ago
AC Milan, Australia 7 59

I think the teams in contention are:ChelseaMan UtdBarcelonaReal MadridJuventusBayern Munich

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I hope Barcelona this year don't have so much injuries and can fight for the CL with all their strength.
I also see R. Madrid, Juventus, Man. united fighting for quarter-finals aswell.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Semi Finals : Real Madrid,Barcelona,Manchester United,Bayern

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Juventus won't make it far. I think the 4 teams who will go far in the compitition are Barca , Madrid , Man City and Dortmund/Bayern. Dortmund was last year terrible in the CL

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

semifinals : Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Arsenal

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Valencia, City, Barca, Real in the semi`s

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@knibis

Valencia? Isn't that overdoing it?
By saying that Valencia will make the Champions League semis is technically saying that they have the ability to eliminate teams such as Manchester United and Bayern Munchen, whom you did not include in your list. As a matter of fact, Valencia do not have the strength, depth, or talent in their squad to compete with teams like the Manchester clubs or Bayern. I agree that Valencia are a fantastic club, but frankly, they do not have the quality to make the Champions League semis.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Semi finals : Hopefully Real, Barcelona, Bayern, and one of the Manchester clubs.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

From last season I've learnt not to make predictions and certainly not before the season has even started.

knibis 12 years ago

We have the power to eliminte bayern, manchester etc... just watch.. Go ahead thumb me down if that make you think that makes you look cooler

knibis 12 years ago

Besides this is just predictions.. We dont know the outcome yet

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Chelsea in the finals mate, haha.. I will burn any bus I see if anti football survives another season!

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@thijsFCB
Not trying to sound like a douche or anything but. Are you smoking in your profile?

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

man_utd, he's from Netherlands, of course he's smoking, who wouldn't? :D

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

@man_utd Haha just a water pipe mate. I only smoke sometimes

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

felt sad we could not make it that way. i thik madrid,barca,man city and munich

Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Semifinals: Manchester United vs. Real Madrid  and  Barcelona vs Lyon (Bayern Munich)

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I know Chelsea were extremely  defensive last year but they had too after being left in scarmbles by AVB. Expect a difference this year with the likes of Hazard, Marin, Mata, and Torres gaining his confidence all in the attack. Plus, it's suicide trying to  face Barca in their game (attack) thats why we "parked the bus".

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Madrid will win it