Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA Champions League 2012-2013 Predictions
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Seeing all these topics about different league predictions why not make one for this one too? By the way credit goes to United_Hates_Blues for giving me this (see his comment in La Liga predictions thread).

Now as much as a fanboy I look saying this I really believe Chelsea can win it again and make history. I see Barca in the finals too.

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

bloodred1992, I agree with u mate, last season we've seen that making predictions is just a waste of time. Everyone thought that the finale could be Barcelona vs. Madrid and it was Bayern vs. Chelsea. We must learn from our mistakes and we could not repeat them.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Final: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid

Johnnpo 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 3 19

ÇIn my opinion Semi finals: Man City, Chelsea, Barca & Real Madrid.....finals despends on how this 4 play1

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

It will be tight between:

Real
Barcelona
United
Munich
Chelsea

I dont see City as much of a threat....they're good at league but they kind of suck at international. Hope someone good from Barca doesn't get injured again...that will damn right piss me off!

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Well a team doesnt win on paper or which team has the highest FIFA/PES stats..

There is one other factor: the teamplay. maybe the team has a well worked playstyle etc...

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

I have a feeling Madrid or City will win it. Barca will also make it far. I hope we Nerazzuri's will make it far in the Europa League.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Haha if Valencia or Chelsea get to the semi-finals Ill delete my account. For that to happen then probably WestHam would win the EPL and Juventus would get pass the second round in the UCL... Dont be mad at me, thumb me down if you want to but Im being as realistic as possible because this teams don't rally have what it takes. I would poroably say that Madrid and Barcelona would get to the semi finals as well as hopefully manchester united and manchester city

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@tuanis : with due respect to you tuanis , I think that you are neglecting the unpredectability of this beautiful game. Valencia has very less chances to get to the semis but one should not completely discard them ......while chelsea and juventus are strong enough i guess.... but if you mentioned them as weak this UCL, I am surprised that you didnt mention Arsenal .....................................................................Remember APOEL........ no one thought them to reach the quarters ......