Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Top ten for Ballon d'or
Marshall2118 6 years ago
Paris Saint Germain 5 88

If you had to give the list of the top 10 for the ballon d'or tomorrow what would it be?

(I ask this because I feel like a lot of players have performed well last season and i find it difficult to give an order).

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

no neymar and salah in fifpro 11 that tells you something. congratz to modric for breaking 10 years of ronaldo and messi dominance. hopefully this will be a boost to all midfielders in the world that their talent would be much appreciated in the future.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

no neymar and salah in fifpro 11 that tells you something. congratz to modric for breaking 10 years of ronaldo and messi dominance. hopefully this will be a boost to all midfielders in the world that their talent will be much appreciated.

Madridista11 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

congratz to modric for breaking 10 years of ronaldo and messi dominance.

Not yet my friend because FIFA and UEFA no longer have the same award. We'll find out soon, hopefully. Soon.

• History

congratz to modric for breaking 10 years of ronaldo and messi dominance.

Not yet my friend because FIFA and UEFA no longer have the same award. We'll find out soon, hopefully. Very Soon.

Marshall2118 6 years ago
Paris Saint Germain 5 88

My prediction (that was VERY contested) / FIFA Best :

Modric / Modric
Salah / Cristiano
Cristiano / Salah
Messi / Mbappe
Mbappe / Messi
Griezmann / Griezmann
Hazard / Hazard
Varane / De Bruyne
Neymar / Varane
De Bruyne / Kane

Not so different after all... Replace Neymar with Kane and they are all there.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

hopefully this will be a motivation for neymar to live up to his potential, same with pogba. 2 players that has the potential to make it up there but doesn't, shame.

• History

hopefully this will be a motivation for neymar to live up to his potential, same with pogba.

hopefully this will be a motivation for neymar to live up to his potential, same with pogba. 2 players that has the potential to make it up there but doesn't shame.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lol at FIFA putting Messi 5th. That's just ridiculous.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

That's just ridiculous.

Yeah you compare Messi to compare everyone else.

HRRYM9 6 years ago
Brighton & Hove Albion, Australia 0 4

when does ballon dor get announced?

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

when does ballon dor get announced?

"December 3rd 2018 is the date on which the winners of the Ballon d’Or will be announced. The shortlists will be made public on October 30th-ish."