Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This or That?
Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

So I wanted to make this a while ago when polls came out but I had a weird feeling that it'd be considered spam or no one would want to take part :P

Then someone made the player vs player thread and I was going to make this, but I forgot.

Basically, in this, you just pick this or that, depending on which one you prefer, you do more often, you are, you want... just pick one really. I've always thought that it would be cool to see which way people slide on these trivial matters.

So I'll start off with a few and please add your own polls below :) Thanks :)

Ideally, we'd keep this as non-football related as possible as I thought some light hearted variation would be nice :)

Oh, and I didn't think that I'd need to say this, but you never know. Please try keep any arguing to a minimum :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So I wanted to make this a while ago when polls came out but I had a weird feeling that it'd be considered spam or no one would want to take part :P

Then someone made the player vs player thread and I was going to make this, but I forgot.

Basically, in this, you just pick this or that, depending on which one you prefer. I've always thought that it would be cool to see which way people slide on these trivial matters.

Ideally, we'd keep this as non-football related as possible as I thought some light hearted variation would be nice :)

Basically, in this, you just pick this or that, depending on which one you prefer, you do more often, you are, you want... just pick one really. I've always thought that it would be cool to see which way people slide on these trivial matters.

Comments
Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

How many of you like this lil leprachaun

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

We need to start asking the real questions

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

hahah Jaun MAta10 100% ass thus far

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Screw you guys I love boobs

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@JuanMata
enter image description here

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I need personality, but I need looks first.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Sunflash

Screw you guys I love boobs

At last someone with taste on this forum. :) Otherwise, I think your question about the company of man or woman need more detail, are we talking about beautifull woman who are... ahem... horny? Or about old hags? Because my answer will be different when I know wich one it is. XD

• History

@Sunflash At last someone with taste on this forum. :) Otherwise, I think your question about the company of man or woman need more detail, are we talking about beautifull woman who are... ahem... horny? Or about old hags? Because my answer will be different when I know wich one it is. XD

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I just meant hanging with the boys or hanging with a gf/women in general.

If we're getting onto this subject.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Boobs rule!

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I've had popular opinion on all the last six!

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Toilet Paper! Do you have the end strand coming over the roll, or under the roll? Feel free to go check your toilet :P

• History

Toilet Paper! Do you have the end strand coming over the roll, or under the roll?

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Are you better at...