Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This or That?
Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

So I wanted to make this a while ago when polls came out but I had a weird feeling that it'd be considered spam or no one would want to take part :P

Then someone made the player vs player thread and I was going to make this, but I forgot.

Basically, in this, you just pick this or that, depending on which one you prefer, you do more often, you are, you want... just pick one really. I've always thought that it would be cool to see which way people slide on these trivial matters.

So I'll start off with a few and please add your own polls below :) Thanks :)

Ideally, we'd keep this as non-football related as possible as I thought some light hearted variation would be nice :)

Oh, and I didn't think that I'd need to say this, but you never know. Please try keep any arguing to a minimum :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So I wanted to make this a while ago when polls came out but I had a weird feeling that it'd be considered spam or no one would want to take part :P

Then someone made the player vs player thread and I was going to make this, but I forgot.

Basically, in this, you just pick this or that, depending on which one you prefer. I've always thought that it would be cool to see which way people slide on these trivial matters.

Ideally, we'd keep this as non-football related as possible as I thought some light hearted variation would be nice :)

Basically, in this, you just pick this or that, depending on which one you prefer, you do more often, you are, you want... just pick one really. I've always thought that it would be cool to see which way people slide on these trivial matters.

Comments
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484
nigelpayne 7 years ago
nigelpayne 7 years ago
nigelpayne 7 years ago
nigelpayne 7 years ago
nigelpayne 7 years ago
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@sunflash me! I voted JB

liomessi10 7 years ago
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Lio: WHY? MATE? WY?

liomessi10 7 years ago

@tuan I like his songs even tho he's a bit of a jerk!!

Chelsea FC 157 4232

I was about to crack what I thought would be a hell of a joke about the JB Adolf thing, but I realised that it would be too offensive..

• History

Channing Tatum over Zac Efron anyday.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

For all of them its the setting at the start of the book/series. Not after revolutions etc.

• History
liomessi10 7 years ago

Panems not too bad unless you're rebellious

liomessi10 7 years ago
nigelpayne 7 years ago

JB all the way

1D, meh

nigelpayne 7 years ago