Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This or That?
Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

So I wanted to make this a while ago when polls came out but I had a weird feeling that it'd be considered spam or no one would want to take part :P

Then someone made the player vs player thread and I was going to make this, but I forgot.

Basically, in this, you just pick this or that, depending on which one you prefer, you do more often, you are, you want... just pick one really. I've always thought that it would be cool to see which way people slide on these trivial matters.

So I'll start off with a few and please add your own polls below :) Thanks :)

Ideally, we'd keep this as non-football related as possible as I thought some light hearted variation would be nice :)

Oh, and I didn't think that I'd need to say this, but you never know. Please try keep any arguing to a minimum :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So I wanted to make this a while ago when polls came out but I had a weird feeling that it'd be considered spam or no one would want to take part :P

Then someone made the player vs player thread and I was going to make this, but I forgot.

Basically, in this, you just pick this or that, depending on which one you prefer. I've always thought that it would be cool to see which way people slide on these trivial matters.

Ideally, we'd keep this as non-football related as possible as I thought some light hearted variation would be nice :)

Basically, in this, you just pick this or that, depending on which one you prefer, you do more often, you are, you want... just pick one really. I've always thought that it would be cool to see which way people slide on these trivial matters.

Comments
DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Hehehe! Lol! :D

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053
liomessi10 7 years ago
liomessi10 7 years ago
liomessi10 7 years ago