Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

What is the other you respect?

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Wilshere<3

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

The Bergkamp quote totally nailed our current situation, miss you so much Bergkamp :(

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@ihaveabbc : Tottenham

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I wish there was another Bergkamp playing now. Not because of this quote... just the sheer brilliance of his football. The guy was the closest you can get to a modern-day Cruyff. With the additional bonus that he is a true GENTLEMAN of the game, loved by football fans, and respected by all his opponents.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@GunnerGo: I know man. It almost feels like it feels like I've lost a loved-one :'(

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

very nyc photo

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

chamackh may not be the best player but he is loyal.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

What if I told you that Arsenal is not the only loyal club out there, seriously whats up with this arsenal  euphoria among non arsenal fans like the poster @naman93

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

what if I told you that I admire Arsenal and I do not need to have a reason for that !!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@knibis read the TITLE of this thread meat head! 

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

arsenal still suck dick

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Atleast we know what chuggz4 does in his spare time it is a ashame a person with limited thinking and his homosexual needs has to involve his personal life onto footyroom.

Good news for us koscielny signed a new deal.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Bosscielny should teach Na$ri about loyalty. Deserved good news for Arsenal fans.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

@koldimere really creative. (clap clap clap)

Doesnt matter what I say some people like to be hatefull all the time. You dislikes my post.. so does that mean that you think that Aresenal is the only honest club in thew whole world..??

BTW: y u arsenal fans always get so upset when a player who isnt an arenal product move from arsenal when he has only played like 2 or 3 years there. You arsenal fans are so set up to converting evryone else cuz u cant see how anyone else can support another team. 

Arsenal fan #4567: He said he supported another team.. huh? but our team is the ONLY loyal team in the world how could he.

(what If I told you that even the Evil Manchester City also has supper lyal supporters and players. Will that rock your world..?)

If I would to make an honour post about Valencias Honour it would get shit tons of dislikes because none would understund.

Go ahead, dislike me and make childish retarded pictures in memecreator like koldimere 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

First off I respect Valencia with all my heart but not you. Second I don't dislike your posts or threads because I don't bother reading it. Thirdly...I use paint.net! 

Naman made a thread and you had to derail it didn't you? If you've got a problem with Arsenal I suggest a solution with one of my "childish" pictures.

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

ive got nothing against arsenal its a good club with good players and they bought new great players... but i dont know why u guys still hate nasri or clichy... we all know they left for money but a player gives his energy and work for victory and honours... look at nasri and clichy they left arsenal they won a throphy... fabregas left and then he also won throphys... and even arshavin he got loaned to Zenit for only a half year and he even won throphy... is arsenal some kind of anti-throphy club or something... i dont understand that such a great london football club with great history cant win throphys nowadays...