{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This one is for Arsenal !!
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

|| ONE OF THE TWO CLUBS I ADMIRE IN ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE ||

Comments
VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@knibis GTFO this thread.. easy solution for you.. 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@knibis: I understand your point but no one was trying to imply that other clubs don't have honest/loyal supporters.  That would be ridiculous, to say the least. I agree that there is perhaps a strong Arsenal supporting contingent on FR and so it may seem like there is a bit of euphoria but I disagree that everyone would dislike a pro-Valencia comment/article.
Like Koldimere, I too have a deep respect for Valencia. In my opinion, our two clubs are very similar because they both preach good football and produce excellent players but are frustrated by their over-spending morally suspect rivals.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Can everyone chill the fuck out? Look at what off-season does, it makes everyone edgy!

Look the thread was about how not all great arsenal players are
defectors. Simple enough. Do we really need an arbitrator around here?

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

And Also one other thing I hate about Arsenal.. They think they are higher up than Barca, Madrid, United etc...

Arsenal fan #3459: Yeah we will get Huntelaar, Falcao, Hulk or Lewandowski.. Cazorla too bacase of all the offerings on Cazorla, Cazorla will join us cuz we are the best club in europe..

I can see whey u guys allways are so mad at the end of the transfer window. You thought you were higher up on the food chain..

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

@footaholic true... 

let the season begin, so the players can settle it on the field

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Oh God this thread made my day...