{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Things that can make FootyRoom better.
Kevin_MANU 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 19

Maybe a chatroom or something New?

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I think footyroom is special, but the one thing that spoils it are the hateful trolls that ruin every other highlight discussion by using racial slurs, wanton profanity, and irrational proclamations.  Deleting the membership of repeat offenders (and everyone knows who they are) would make Footyroom so much more enjoyable for everyone else.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

No a chatroom isn't needed. Maybe a visual overhaul.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

a chatroom would be fun but only for people who have an footyroom account like us

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Maybe like a notification system about ur favorite team. That it can let u know of news or upcoming games and highlights just of ur team

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

an iphone app maybe? so then that why you can watch highlights on the go. 

FootyRoom 12 years ago
36 175

Keep going with suggestions. It's always good to hear what you guys think.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Oh, I GOT IT! We should make a friendly INTER-LEAGUE POOL! It would be loads of fun, have people visit a lot more often (you listening FR?), and encourage people to watch matches from other leagues more often.
Just a provisional suggestion of how it could be set up:
Create a tab with the fixtures for the upcoming week.  Next to each match title (e.g. AC Milan vs Arsenal) have 3 check-off boxes to choose a win for team 1, team 2, or A draw (obviously, knock-out matches will not have the third box).  For each correct guess, the person earn 1 point.
Now here's where it could get interesting. Next to the three check boxes have a drop-down box with possible score lines (e.g. 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1, 1-2, etc.).  If you guess the final scoreline correctly it earns you 3 points!
At the end of the respective season/tournament/overall year, a winner and runner-up can be announced as the FR bookie king! Trust me, everyone will want to play for the bragging rights. Thumbs up if you guys like the idea and want FR to look into it!!!!!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@Footaholic Not a bad idea, that could be fun. But the downside is many people would create multiple accounts just to increase their chances of winning. And besides, FootyRoom is primarily a football highlights website, not a fantasy football manager kind of website. But don't get me wrong that does sound fun!

And @FootyRoom I really want to know what's in store for the next 2 or 3 months. The last few months you guys have made some changes in the forum section, can we have an insight into what's coming next?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@bloodred1992: but that's just it, it wouldn't help to create multiple accounts because scores will only be applied to the account that wins and the point is to have a high aggregate for an individual account.  Also, just b/c FR had highlights doesn't mean it can't have football pool going.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think we should bannish the guy who say always "ur mad" .It bothers everyone and ruins the statement of others.

@devilz it would be great,but it is IMPOSSIBLE ! Videos are always in a Wi-fi use...

@Footaholic : Who will participate , + i'm not checking all highlights and previews, so...

@CR7skillz:totally  agree,Footyroom please add live chatroom about football.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@expertfootbal11: LOL, that's ok if you dont watch all the match highlights... it would be voluntary of course!  If you don't want to participate you wouldn't have to. 

@Footholic: People prefer bet for money like  stupid bastards,the only thing it will give,it will be negative.Good idea but complex. 70 % people on FootyRoom are bastards.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

you should be able to reply on the forum... i hate to put the @... thing, and the other user doesn't even notice  that he was replied...

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

I think chatting will be amazing , people can talk after each important match about their opinions about the game and share it with people .

Ban for once and for ever Nobody.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

PL is way overrated as well as La Liga and Bundesliga is underrated.
These PL fanboys havn`t watched any of the other leagues apparently.

Well you may think im complaining but its getting old seeing the same comments on every video (even on vidoes where spanish middle team wins over english ex.)We know its a good league just not the best.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

A report option where u can report a troll and u have to send in proof with the report (state forum thread) and they can maybe just ban them from commenting for an amount of time depending on the offense. But also if people report u for nothing they can get a short ban for misuse of reporting.