{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Trolls Of FootyRoom
GunnerAFC 13 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Title says it all.

*In no particular order*

1. FernandoTorres - This guy can not stand when his team, Chelsea, loses a game. The amount of utter crap he was saying when Arsenal beat Chelsea 5-3 is really unbelievable. Here's an example, ''ARSENALLL GAY GOONERS GAYYYY GOONERSS''. This guy is amazing, lol.

2. Van Der Adebayor - My personal favourite troll it has to be said. This guy hates Arsenal so much, Its ridiculous. Always first to comment on the Arsenal previews, always calling us s***, always predicting that we are going to lose the game, always saying Spurs are better than Arsenal (Not true) etc etc. Plus I think he is insecure with himself. Just come out the closet man.

3. Rosario - This guy used to be a major troll but I don't know what happened to him. This guy was hella' racist. Whether you were Black, Asian, Spanish, White, this guy would make racists comments about you. I mean wow. One time, I had a picture of Ryo Miyaichi, and he goes ''Korean fu**** that eat dogs'' what the hell? I'm white dude. But I think I know what effectively stopped him coming onto this site. The whole FootyRoom society got together and mocked Rosario. It was such a wonderful day. People used his Alias and added personal relations on to his name. There was Rosario's Dad, Mom and even Girlfriend. The Girlfriend was the funniest IMO, this is what Rosario's Girlfriend said, ''You guys should know that Rosario has the smallest p.enis on the planet!! Plus I think he's gay because he kept calling me David...oh yes...he's still a virgin!'' LOL. Whoever the Girlfriend was, I give you huge props. Haha.

Honourable mentions: BowermanHotspur (He used to be like Van Der Adebayor but he's gotten more humble now and I'm starting to respect him)

If you know anyone else who is a troll, then feel free to comment about that troll!

Comments
leganord13 12 years ago

I don't need people fighting wars for me, but thank you bresciana.

you do however make a point. isn't you and your bum boys creating fake accounts to make up crap also not trolling?

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

That's just Van Der Adebayor. No one likes him. So its all good.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Why would I make fake accounts? As if I would sink to their level.

leganord13 12 years ago

so why are you revelling in fake accounts made trolling about me? surely if you were against trolls, then isnt it a just a tad hypocritical to then quote trolling? or is this about it being ok when it suits your glory hunting backside?

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I'm seriously lost with these fake accounts. Idk what's happening. Glory hunting? Me? An Arsenal Fan? Haha. Nice one. --''

leganord13 12 years ago

are you acting stupid or just plain stupid? I thought u went to university? My point once again....you quoted comments made by the fake account against me in your beginning post intro. and then you quoted it again in one of your replies. so isn't someone creating a fake account to defame another person also trolling? so why are you condoning trolling when repeating a troller's quote? or is it just the case of what suits you? sorry yes....i forgot arsenal haven't won anything since the dawn of time. I wont criticise you for supporting them.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Wait so, the real Rosario is good?

leganord13 12 years ago

why are you acting like a bigot? just answer the question.

I explained to you why I comically pissed people off on here. I wrote my reasons clearly. I'm 100 per cent correct when i say that 99.9 per cent of bandwagoners on here have never even seen the team they apparently support. they come on here wanking off to moan u, arsenal, barca etc etc....clueless as to what football actually is. i give them a bone and they bite. its funny.

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

I am fucking losing my mind...leganord STFU! This thread was so interesting! Thanks for ruining it with your haphazard wrting you jerk!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Herb LOL!!! I agree! Didn't know Rosario could type...

leganord13 12 years ago

pointless and meaningless replies from idiots who read what i wrote and then had their blood boil once again. german and supporting arsenal......american and supporting liverpool. once again thank you for proving my point that most of you are fake bandwagoners.

this thread was interesting to you because you could just type your rubbish without anyone disagreeing with you. now I'm hear informing you of my reasons for making fun of you fools and suddenly the post is not interesting.

leganord13 12 years ago

you're surprised I can type? it is quite comical because you are going down the same suicidal path as prodigal. Isn't it funny that he disappears once I confront him on facebook? he took two minutes to look through my profiles and pictures to realise just how stupid he had been all along. an immigrant who lives in germany and works as a translator.

two minutes....looked through my pictures....aw shit....he drives a ferrari and is well to do. aw shit he has held a season ticket with his HOMETOWN club sine he was 6 years old. oh shit he has pictues upon pictures of him travelling all over europe to watch his hometown club.

do you realise how unbelievably stupid you are all sounding? for anyone who feels they can defame me by talking crap....add me on facebook and lets see where we stand. you are talking about trolling....when its the actual lowlives trolling without any concerete evidence of anything what so effin ever.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Hey Rosario, what football club do you support by the way? I'm just asking. Not trying to start anything or whatever.

leganord13 12 years ago

there is nothing to start. I started another post telling everyone about myself. I support atalanta.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Hey guys my post are removed but again I'm warning you Goran69 somehow hacked into my account. So be careful of him. I think he's already got a warning from footyroom.

bushwicksoccer 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 0 32

Mathew Herb is a troll.

Megatron 12 years ago
0 15

i was lookin at the very first threads of this website and this 1 just me LOL

Raz0RXtreme 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 26
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Wow. This is so old, ha.

udikman 12 years ago