{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Trolls Of FootyRoom
GunnerAFC 13 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Title says it all.

*In no particular order*

1. FernandoTorres - This guy can not stand when his team, Chelsea, loses a game. The amount of utter crap he was saying when Arsenal beat Chelsea 5-3 is really unbelievable. Here's an example, ''ARSENALLL GAY GOONERS GAYYYY GOONERSS''. This guy is amazing, lol.

2. Van Der Adebayor - My personal favourite troll it has to be said. This guy hates Arsenal so much, Its ridiculous. Always first to comment on the Arsenal previews, always calling us s***, always predicting that we are going to lose the game, always saying Spurs are better than Arsenal (Not true) etc etc. Plus I think he is insecure with himself. Just come out the closet man.

3. Rosario - This guy used to be a major troll but I don't know what happened to him. This guy was hella' racist. Whether you were Black, Asian, Spanish, White, this guy would make racists comments about you. I mean wow. One time, I had a picture of Ryo Miyaichi, and he goes ''Korean fu**** that eat dogs'' what the hell? I'm white dude. But I think I know what effectively stopped him coming onto this site. The whole FootyRoom society got together and mocked Rosario. It was such a wonderful day. People used his Alias and added personal relations on to his name. There was Rosario's Dad, Mom and even Girlfriend. The Girlfriend was the funniest IMO, this is what Rosario's Girlfriend said, ''You guys should know that Rosario has the smallest p.enis on the planet!! Plus I think he's gay because he kept calling me David...oh yes...he's still a virgin!'' LOL. Whoever the Girlfriend was, I give you huge props. Haha.

Honourable mentions: BowermanHotspur (He used to be like Van Der Adebayor but he's gotten more humble now and I'm starting to respect him)

If you know anyone else who is a troll, then feel free to comment about that troll!

Comments
dinoschelsea 13 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 2 12

well what we should not do is feed the trolls and you just made a whole post about them

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
FernandoTorres 13 years ago
Chelsea, Iraq 41 25

stupid fuckingg assholess u better delete this forum before i will tell this to footyroom and u will be all banned

GunnerAFC 13 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

LOL. Go, tell them. I don't mind. Hahaha.

MischaCollins 13 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

@FernandoTorres HAHA! Banned? Looks who's talking about being banned! I read the stuff you write, you have no respect, no argument, just troll fested drub you call grammar. It's seems the only words you know are swear words and slang (which you misspell so that it doesn't show up as ****). With the crap you write footyroom should get a restraining order against you!

SergioAguero 13 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

Dont forget a guy called : mortelmec he is a liverpool fan and he comes from spain i think he is new here on footyroom but the last time i readed his comment he said

: ''liverpool is here only to beat big teams like manure,chelshit, manshity and arsenass!!!we dont care about small teams!!''

GunnerAFC 13 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Haha, I seen that guy too. The teams he listed are better than Liverpool at the moment.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Rosario is back! Haha, ''and why are you glory hunting real wankers and brasil? you are neither spanish or brazilian you **** face'' lol.

Neymar777 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 1 20

omg u stupid arsenal fans have no life no girlfriend and no jobs go do something in ur life u stupid english faggots only posting sh*t about other people -_-

MischaCollins 12 years ago

yeah I found another troll by the name of Neymar777...

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

Neymar777 you're the biggest wannabe douchebag! You keep countries! Once it was Netherlands now it's Brazil? What's wrong with you?

Here's his comments:
Neymar777 [Manchester City, Netherlands]
FUCKK ISRAEL dont play with europe go play with asia so iraq and palestina can kill you on the pitch u fuckingg jewish piece of shitsss

Neymar777 [Manchester City, Netherlands]
@visca barca fuckk off i know ur shitt and jealous thats why ur supporting a gayyy diving club called barcafaglona

and here's what a guy wrote about him:

Footyroom Admin [Footyroom]
Neymar777 YOU ARE A JOKE! YOU ARE A POSER! YOU ARE A WANNABE! DUN U KNOW FOOTY FANS AMD ADMIN HAVE BEEN MONITORING U? FEW DAYS AGO, U POSTED NEYMAR PHOTO, MANC AS THE TEAM U SUPPORT AND NETHERLANDS AS COUNTRY. WELL, THOSE COMBINATIONS WERE CORNY ENOUGH TO RAISE SEVERAL EYEBROWS. TODAY U CORRECT NETHERLANDS TO BRAZIL. UR INDEED AFFECTED BY MANY FOOTY REBUKES. BUT YET AGAIN U FORGOTTEN TAT MAN CITY DO NOT HAVE FANS OUTSIDE ENGLAND WHICH MEANS UR STILL A WANNABE!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

This post is more a precautionary warning to all people in footyroom. Neymar777 is just offended because he knows he's one of them.

FernandoTorres 12 years ago
Chelsea, Iraq 41 25

@Koldimere no im none of them but u guys are like pussys doing this kind of shitt im saying the truth u need to find a girlfriend ;)

@Gojira i am from brazil but i live in holland u fuckinggg idiot -_- stupid german nazi fuckerrr

FernandoTorres 12 years ago
Chelsea, Iraq 41 25

@Koldimere *at page 1* IM NOT MUSTAFA FOR FUCKSS SAKE IM SOMBODY ELS -_- WOW WHAT AN IDIOTS U GUYS ARE

Neymar777 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 1 20

i made 2 accounts cuz i was afraid footyroom would have banned one of them :P yea guys im smart

Prodigal 12 years ago

This has turned into a quod erat demonstrandum thread :D

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Prodigal lol! Well said man well said!!!

MischaCollins 12 years ago

Is it me or is Neymar777 and Mustafa/FernandoTorres the same guy?

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

This is by far the most interesting thread!

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

@Mischa by the looks of it...I'd say yes.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

This is hilarious. lol.