Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

the end of a big club
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

that's it. It's all over for all Arsenal fans after today's defeat with Bayern.
Yes there's still a hope but scoring 3 goals in Allianz Arena? With 1 striker?...
All what i liked on Arsenal is gone. 
I started supporting Arsenal as a young kid because of their OFFENSIVE POWER!
Because of their beautiful fast-attacking football, shooting from everywhere, fast balls, teamwork, passion and all of this is gone today.
I will start with situation of all Arsenal players with their future by mine opinion
Szczesny - he's a keeper who need his day when he got it he's great but he's making a lot of mistakes.
Fabiansky/Mannone - decent keepers for decent middle table team 
Sagna - today he was one of the 2 players who was trying to play, I hope he will stay few more years with us
Mertesacker - since AW bought him i was like WHAT THE FUCK? Are u sure? he's SLOW,  he got not TECHNIQUE, all what he got is 2 meter's that's all /SELL
Vermaelen - I can't imagine our defense without this guy
Koscielny - same as Vermaelen
Monreal - just a while in team
Squillaci - this guy got 50 000 per WEEK! for doing nothing /SELL
Jenkinson - I expect a lot from this guy
Gibbs - He's good LB but hope he will improve
Diaby - injured 9/10 of seasons /SELL
Rosicky - he can be good for 2nd half as he shown today
Arteta - I don't know after today, 99% of his passes is back to the defense players, and these passes are USELESS, we're not Barcelona I don't see Arteta in Arsenal for more than next 2 years
Wilshere - heart of Arsenal
Ramsey - today he got one of his better games, and I think he will improve and he can be really great midfielder
Cazorla - he's tired, he need some rest, without him Arsenal got no idea
Arshavin - he was stunning when he came for half season, then he became lazy and the remaining story u know /SELL
Podolski - why don't Wenger use him as striker?
Giroud - I like him for some reason but he will never fit in Arsenal..
Chamberlain - Young/Talented hope he will be like Wilshere
Gervinho - I don't wanna see him after summer in Arsenal jersey /SELL
ON LOAN:
Santos/Djorou/Chamakh/Bendtner/Denilson - i see no future in any of this guys in Arsenal /SELL

When manager says his main objective is to be in TOP4, and not to fight for tittle I have nothing to say, maybe it's time to go..

Comments
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Stay strong and faithfull with your team mate

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Wenger's motto is to help other teams. That's it it really. I'm on board with you mate.

Zakzook 11 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Agree with all the sales, but I'd say keep merte as an emergency defender not as our main CB..

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

This summer is make or break.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Why you no mention Walcott? All kidding around arsenal will bounce back, they always do. I think little by little Wegner is starting to understand he needs to buy talent not young unproven kids. 

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

I think Arsenal put up a good fight today.. especially in the second half, until our third goal, that's when you collapsed. but if we had not scored there (kinda lucky goal) I think it could have ended 2-2. don't hate on your team too much, because you weren't all that bad, just a bit unlucky / lacking precision

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I think you should be really grateful that Arsenal is even in the Champions League. I don't think you realize how many other teams in the Premier League and in the lower league would even dream of going into the Champions League playing a single match whether they lose or win. I can imagine your frustration with the loss but just bashing on your team isn't the most helpful thing you can do. Arsene Wenger, without using ridiculous amounts of money got Arsenal in the Champions League season after season and I think everyone respects him for that.
And fine. Let's say Arsene Wenger goes. What are you gonna do then? Do you think things will go down from there or up from there? I'm not trying to sound like a twat, but your strings of posts just bashing over Arsenal doesn't really make you seem like a real supporter for Arsenal. Have some faith dude...

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

A keeper is only as good as his defence, I think Szczensy is quite good actually. But stay loyal and never stop believing that one day (in the not too distant future) Arsenal will actually do good and win a trophy. This is coming from a Liverpool fan, so I know how you feel.

tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

its not wenger's fault, Arsenal had an incredible skill of detecting future stars past 10 years and it worked pretty good but they were obliged to sell them,the difference between man utd and gunners was stability and maturity.....
Now the club must buy experienced players, winners cause when you sell Fabregas Nasri Song RVP you can' t replace it by GERVINHO or Giroud.with Giroud+podolski price you have : Mario Balotelli- Dzeko- Villa....
enough of youngsters, it doesn' t work. players improves at Arsenal then when they become good they go at the moment they become interessent for the team. not fair....

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Offtopic :

winecooler 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Japan 14 186

I hoped arsenal punched the holes of munich but it didnt happen in the 1st leg. I think arsenal must change their manager and buy(or keep) some quality players. 

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

It's never the end. Just ask City.

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

I think your overreacting a little... Even Barcelona, Real Madrid or Manchester United could lose to Bayern Munich.

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

First time, I am almost entirely agree with you quikzyyy

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

off topic: checked BET365 and arsenal vs Bayern along with Juventus vs Celtis they have romeved the odds on Celtic and Arsenal to go through because they odds for Bayern and Juventus qualifying whould get too low..

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

arsenal should rest players for the 2nd leg so fresh for the league battle. pathetic performance from you lot yesterday btw. why even go in top 4 next year if that is all you got for CL? you wont like it but spurs were fresh air to CL 2 years ago with bravery, flair and amazing excitement. i fell asleep during yesterdays game. terrible crowd as well. never sing and when do they just sing that 'by far greatest team' shit. from top to bottom this club is pathetic imo

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/23/arsene-wenger-reveals-arsenal-could-buy-80million-radamel-falcao-3510731/

The comments come in a week that has seen Wenger face sustained speculation over his future at the club, with disgruntled fans urging him to splash the cash in the summer and transform Arsenal back into a side competing for trophies.

And despite receiving glowing reassurances from the board during their meeting on Thursday, Wenger appears to be willing to listen to the fans – hinting that he would be willing to splash out to buy Chelsea and Real Madrid target Falcao.

‘We can do it,’ said Wenger when asked if he could buy Falcao.

‘If we find a player of top, top quality we will take him.’

Falcao would represent a total outlay of around £80million, with a £40million transfer fee and the rest likely to follow in whopping wages on a five-year deal.

But the Frenchman insists it would be possible, even if the Emirates club fail to make the Champions League.

‘We are in a stronger situation where we can spend some money. I’m not reluctant to do so. First of all, we only had money recently,’ he said.

‘Financially, we can live without the Champions League.’

It is thought that Wenger is prepared to spend money on at least two players in the summer, and will balance the squad with a clear-out that includes flops Andrey Arshavin, Sebastien Squillaci and Lukasz Fabianski.

I must admit, I find this very hard to believe, but thought I'd share :p

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Wow... formatting fail. Sorry for the lumpy text.