Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

the end of a big club
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

that's it. It's all over for all Arsenal fans after today's defeat with Bayern.
Yes there's still a hope but scoring 3 goals in Allianz Arena? With 1 striker?...
All what i liked on Arsenal is gone. 
I started supporting Arsenal as a young kid because of their OFFENSIVE POWER!
Because of their beautiful fast-attacking football, shooting from everywhere, fast balls, teamwork, passion and all of this is gone today.
I will start with situation of all Arsenal players with their future by mine opinion
Szczesny - he's a keeper who need his day when he got it he's great but he's making a lot of mistakes.
Fabiansky/Mannone - decent keepers for decent middle table team 
Sagna - today he was one of the 2 players who was trying to play, I hope he will stay few more years with us
Mertesacker - since AW bought him i was like WHAT THE FUCK? Are u sure? he's SLOW,  he got not TECHNIQUE, all what he got is 2 meter's that's all /SELL
Vermaelen - I can't imagine our defense without this guy
Koscielny - same as Vermaelen
Monreal - just a while in team
Squillaci - this guy got 50 000 per WEEK! for doing nothing /SELL
Jenkinson - I expect a lot from this guy
Gibbs - He's good LB but hope he will improve
Diaby - injured 9/10 of seasons /SELL
Rosicky - he can be good for 2nd half as he shown today
Arteta - I don't know after today, 99% of his passes is back to the defense players, and these passes are USELESS, we're not Barcelona I don't see Arteta in Arsenal for more than next 2 years
Wilshere - heart of Arsenal
Ramsey - today he got one of his better games, and I think he will improve and he can be really great midfielder
Cazorla - he's tired, he need some rest, without him Arsenal got no idea
Arshavin - he was stunning when he came for half season, then he became lazy and the remaining story u know /SELL
Podolski - why don't Wenger use him as striker?
Giroud - I like him for some reason but he will never fit in Arsenal..
Chamberlain - Young/Talented hope he will be like Wilshere
Gervinho - I don't wanna see him after summer in Arsenal jersey /SELL
ON LOAN:
Santos/Djorou/Chamakh/Bendtner/Denilson - i see no future in any of this guys in Arsenal /SELL

When manager says his main objective is to be in TOP4, and not to fight for tittle I have nothing to say, maybe it's time to go..

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

LOL... falcao to arsenal!??! xD