Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The community is dead.
JozeV2 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Reason : a b c d e f g. Rude!

Abused their rights and forced their shitty opinions and when not forced bans have been thrown.

Good job on ruinning the community ****. Now keep beeing some beta losers in your real life...

By all means go fk yourselves on failing to ban any highlight troll and ban every single person you dont agree with by throwing warnings and bans.

Useless ***

Edited to to rudeness, unthoughtful and toxic behavior

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Reason : tuan_jinn, Dynastian98

Abused their rights and forced their shitty opinions and when not forced bans have been thrown.

Good job on ruinning the community fagg0ts. Now keep beeing some beta losers in your real life while this forum rotts in the web.

By all means go fk yourselves on failing to ban any highlight troll and ban every single person you dont agree with by throwing warnings and bans.

Useless pricks.

Comments
Manmanutd 4 years ago
4 702

I only come on footyroom for discussions, the ads are too annoying to watch the highlights

Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

You’re not a fan of multiple teams. You just enter comment sections and pick a team in that game and write totally random stuff

Lol I couldn't follow much but that seems fun hahah. Not cool tho :P

About the thread itself, well there are like, Idk, more than 3 mods you called bias and unjustice. Sometimes, people need to question themselves man. Noone is perfect.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Pelle: agreed!

@Manmanutd: you seem very active and not bad in football knowledge, you can support multiple team in multiple league, and keep it a bit reasonable, then would be great.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I also blame coronavirus

Emrecan_58 4 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@JozeV2 Are you still dreaming? I never called Cypriots racist. I just called you racist because you are. Show me when I called Cypriots racist and I'll ban myself.How ignorant you are is beyond me. Facepalm here.

Edit: If you say that "your country butchered them" once again. You'll get a month ban once again. What's my country? I never chose to be born in Turkey or in the Middle East. Stop with the Turkish racism to me I am not even Turkish, I am mostly Kurdish. Another facepalm here.

• History

@JozeV2 Are you still dreaming? I never called Cypriots racist. I just called you racist because you are. Show me when I called Cypriots racist and I'll ban myself.

@JozeV2 Are you still dreaming? I never called Cypriots racist. I just called you racist because you are. Show me when I called Cypriots racist and I'll ban myself.How ignorant you are is beyond me. Facepalm here.

JozeV2 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Before I personally reply I will say this.

You openly mocked me to get this reaction from me but I don't care. Stop acting like a victim and posting ''I will suicide'' because of my genes in a football forum asking for sympathy. I have the guts to openly share my opinion unlike you that hides like a cheeky snake in the sand.

I am racist for reminding YOUR COUNTRY'S HISTORY? You are butchers and the situation at the Greek borders just proves my point. I never called you personally racist, I called you IGNORANT for calling Cypriots racists when your country's army butchered them. Of course they will hate you and despise you. What do you expect? Oh your armies raped and butchered our families let's forget all of those for a football game.

Oh please I will get banned, such drama wow, especially with corona virus and a turkish invasion my brain won't be able to take this all of those. Pause for irony.

The fact you did not chose to be Turkish does not concern me, I was also unlucky to be born in Greece but I do not whine about it, I take actions for myself and that is why I am where I am. Through hard situations we become stronger the difference between me and you is I choose to embrace a bad situation and emerge a winner unlike you who use drama and some sad words to get sympathy. I don't need sympathy in my life to survive I only need myself.

Edit : Oh and by the way, recently I became the FnB manager in a seafood restaurant and we have 5 Turkish lads cleaning the fish and organizing the fish section, guess what? We are all friends and even hang out and eat together all those weeks nobody thinks I am racist but when we discuss about our countries I openly tell them my opinion about the situations we discuss, they dont hate me neither I hate them, we simply have DIFFERENT OPINIONS and it is not racism when I back my opinion with FACTS and historic documents.

• History

Before I personally reply I will say this.

You openly mocked me to get this reaction from me but I don't care. Stop acting like a victim and posting ''I will suicide'' because of my genes in a football forum asking for sympathy. I have the guts to openly share my opinion unlike you that hides like a cheeky snake in the sand.

I am racist for reminding YOUR COUNTRY'S HISTORY? You are butchers and the situation at the Greek borders just proves my point. I never called you personally racist, I called you IGNORANT for calling Cypriots racists when your country's army butchered them. Of course they will hate you and despise you. What do you expect? Oh your armies raped and butchered our families let's forget all of those for a football game.

Oh please I will get banned, such drama wow, especially with corona virus and a turkish invasion my brain won't be able to take this all of those. Pause for irony.

The fact you did not chose to be Turkish does not concern me, I was also unlucky to be born in Greece but I do not whine about it, I take actions for myself and that is why I am where I am. Through hard situations we become stronger the difference between me and you is I choose to embrace a bad situation and emerge a winner unlike you who use drama and some sad words to get sympathy. I don't need sympathy in my life to survive I only need myself.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I have always wondered why we cant PM in this site...

Emrecan_58 4 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@Joze I will not reply you again. Once again to clarify, You still tell me I called Cypriots racist, which I never did. I only called you a racist. So you tell your "Turkish friends" that you, your country, army and origins invaded butchered and raped our women and they're ok with that? Give me a break.

I will highlight the Racism thread again in the forum. It is also dishonorable of you to point out my psychological sickness to prove whatever point you're trying to make. I won't even bother. I will ask the others to request for a permanent ban on you as this is your 2nd or 3rd account already..

https://footyroom.co/forum/discussions/racism-93067

• History

@Joze I will not reply you again. Once again to clarify, You still tell me I called Cypriots racist, which I never did. I only called you a racist. So you tell your "Turkish friends" that you, your country? army and origins invaded and raped our women and they're ok with that? Give me a break.

I will highlight the Racism thread again in the forum. It is also dishonorable of you to point out my psychological sickness to prove whatever point you're trying to make. I won't even bother. I will ask the others to request for a permanent ban on you as this is your 2nd or 3rd account already..

@Joze I will not reply you again. Once again to clarify, You still tell me I called Cypriots racist, which I never did. I only called you a racist. So you tell your "Turkish friends" that you, your country, army and origins invaded butchered and raped our women and they're ok with that? Give me a break.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I don’t understand this constant hate from Greeks towards Turks.

If British ruled Greece for 500 years, you would have been all speaking only English and practicing Protestantism. In fact, we sort of do win Greece. So much so that you still can’t get out debt since independice that we made sure has happened. Just speaking solid facts.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys please no political discussion!

jakecrew 4 years ago Edited
Nancy, France 5 22

• History

I don't think so you better check yourself