Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The community is dead.
JozeV2 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Reason : a b c d e f g. Rude!

Abused their rights and forced their shitty opinions and when not forced bans have been thrown.

Good job on ruinning the community ****. Now keep beeing some beta losers in your real life...

By all means go fk yourselves on failing to ban any highlight troll and ban every single person you dont agree with by throwing warnings and bans.

Useless ***

Edited to to rudeness, unthoughtful and toxic behavior

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Reason : tuan_jinn, Dynastian98

Abused their rights and forced their shitty opinions and when not forced bans have been thrown.

Good job on ruinning the community fagg0ts. Now keep beeing some beta losers in your real life while this forum rotts in the web.

By all means go fk yourselves on failing to ban any highlight troll and ban every single person you dont agree with by throwing warnings and bans.

Useless pricks.

Comments
SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Like one user named Wolfie once said : “Growing too old for this sh*t.”

We all kind of grew up didn't we? Six years ago when I was 16 and joined this forum it was fun to debate about stupid things and we all took it very personally, but now? I just can't be bothered to take sports that seriously anymore.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Guess this make sense. What a bit sad is that there isn't a new generation to take our place yet.

liomessi10 4 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Like one user named Wolfie once said : “Growing too old for this sh*t.”

We all kind of grew up didn't we? Six years ago when I was 16 and joined this forum it was fun to debate about stupid things and we all took it very personally, but now? I just can't be bothered to take sports that seriously anymore.

I joined when I was 11 and literally never planned to stop being an active footyroom member but ya I think I stopped being active around 14 and honestly barely even watch the highlight these days ;-(...? Those days were lit thoooo!!! Miss themm ;((( !!

Golefty 4 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@jozeV2
yes you are correct in pointing out the community has slowed down a bit, but you have not contributed much as of late, and if i recall a lot of your "contributions" have been mostly you bickering with the same mods who are supposedly ruining the site or causing drama

"keep being beta losers"

Why are you so bent out of shape over some internet forum, everyone else here is growing up, getting to old for drama, while you are still throwing around insults and complaining about what some troll said in the highlights sections, and crying not fair to the mods

• History

@jozeV2
yes you're correct in pointing out the community has slowed down a bit, but you have not contributed much as of late, and if i recall a lot of you're "contributions" have been mostly you bickering with the same mods who are supposedly ruining the site or causing drama

"keep being beta losers"

Why are you so bent out of shape over some internet forum, everyone else here is growing up, getting to old for drama, while you are still throwing around insults and complaining about what some troll said in the highlights sections, and crying not fair to the mods

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i'd say it's up to new users to create the community. barely anyone is still active from the times when I joined. but when you get older you suddenly have to deal with more things in life and just can't be bothered about trolling other users, but i still miss you guys.

Eden17Hazard17 4 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Helloooo

So I've been super busy the last few years with life and higher studies. I still come for Chelsea highlights, but I've just been logged out for a couple years and can't really commit to being active again :(

It was kind of sad seeing this on the forum today, so I thought I'll pop in to say that I remember you all and all the good times that we had!

While the site has aged, I think as long as Footyroom is still up, the connections between old users will still be there :)

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Thanks Eden, we hope thing are going okay for you even if you don't have much time for FR! ;)

JozeV2 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Golefty

Nothing to do with crying simply saying the obvious. The incompetence of some mods killed the forum and made people leave. Who gives a flying fk about me honestly just start counting how many people left after those 2 admins started taking action against people and favoring their friends. Just pathetic.

Look the highlights comments full of trolls yet at forums I got constantly insulted by a certain individual simply for having a different opinion and only I got warnings and bans.

If tuan_jinn or however that guy is called was a cop he would pull the trigger of a gun against a speeding youngster with a tuned car. I am 100% sure about what I am saying. The incompetence of this dude is insane considering how he manages his admin rights. Superiority complex or however it is called.

@tuan_jinn
And to reply on your comment saying ''Now, watch what else a moderator can do to keep this community clean!''

You can't clean poo, with poo, you throw them away. But on the other hand I have never seen a poo trashing itself so that is kinda impossible.

Now go on ban me again since you simply can't use any arguments on anything rather than ''You broke the rules'' or post another useless forum comment saying the obvious since you are absent of any personality.

• History

@Golefty

Nothing to do with crying simply saying the obvious. The incompetence of some mods killed the forum and made people leave. Who gives a flying fk about me honestly just start counting how many people left after those 2 admins started taking action against people and favoring their friends. Just pathetic.

Look the highlights comments full of trolls yet at forums I got constantly insulted by a certain individual simply for having a different opinion and only I got warnings and bans.

If tuan_jinn or however that guy is called was a cop he would pull the trigger of a gun against a speeding youngster with a tuned car. I am 100% sure about what I am saying. The incompetence of this dude is insane considering how he manages his admin rights. Superiority complex or however is it called.

@tuan_jinn
And to reply on your comment saying ''Now, watch what else a moderator can do to keep this community clean!''

You can't clean poo, with poo, you throw them away. But on the other hand I have never seen a poo trashing itself so that is kinda impossible.

Now go on ban me again since you simply can't use any arguments on anything rather than ''You broke the rules'' or post another useless forum comment saying the obvious since you are absent of any personality.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

yes mate!

If you stay active and reasonable, even banters are all welcomed, not obvious trolling, then noone would do anything to you.

So if mod has to ban someone, chances are he violates the rule. Don't even bring the "because I talk bad about your club", all mods here don't give a rat ass about that. So, to give you a simple example how we judge things:

• MU time are over, they played like crap and not even deserved top 10, clueless tactics with stupid buys. Without helps from refs, things aren't going for them <--- this is ok
  • Manure times are over, xxxx <--- this is NOT ok.

• Ronaldo can't stop scoring Pen, he's not even top 5 <- this is ok
  • Penaldo score pen again, what's news <-- this is NOT ok

• Messi is old, walk all the time <--- this is ok
  • Walkessi can't play, <--- this is NOT ok,

Those not ok are not banter, it's just provocation. yes sometimes they are subjective, and if so, mod has all the right to remove it

• History

yes mate!

ramaboy10 4 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I still check the forum, I just don't really post anything. I don't have much to add really. Weird that I've been on this site for 10 years.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Case closed

• History

No one cares about your feelings EchoR6 at this point... you are only noticed when you whine or insult or taunt with all your accounts, and thats basically ALL you do here.

Ive never seen anyone on any platform like you... if Id say you have a mental disorder or diagnosis it would sound like an insult. But I honestly think that it is your case. Or maybe you are physically disabled and therefore stuck to spend his life (at home) in front of a computer, hence the reason of all this time ,anger and bitterness spent in the internet?/FR.

If I was an admin I wouldnt even bother read your comments/posts anymore. Id just delete them and ban you immediately for just showing up. You’ve just attacked too many members in here to be given a second thought.

@EchoR6: No one cares about your feelings EchoR6 at this point... you are only noticed when you whine or insult or taunt with all your accounts, and thats basically ALL you do here.

Ive never seen anyone on any platform like you... if Id say you have a mental disorder or diagnosis it would sound like an insult. But I honestly think that it is your case. Or maybe you are physically disabled and therefore stuck to spend his life (at home) in front of a computer, hence the reason of all this time ,anger and bitterness spent in the internet?/FR.

If I was an admin I wouldnt even bother read your comments/posts anymore. Id just delete them and ban you immediately for just showing up. You’ve just attacked too many members in here to be given a second thought.

@EchoR6: No one cares about your feelings at this point... you are only noticed when you whine or insult or taunt with all your accounts, and thats basically ALL you do here.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

I can also add that the Facebook page of FR is working well with much less trolling. I even have friends and family members liking that page. But I doubt they even know about the site.

Trolls will have a much more difficult time ”earning their living” on FB. Their comments would be deleted and good luck whining about it to the admins/mods.

I think its just a combination of this site not being really that well known and it being too easy to troll. Blaming mods, that work for free, is not the answer.

I have been here for ages, and I remember that I never even bothered commenting at first. I loved to just watch the highlights, and thats what most people probably do too.
People didnt have accounts, everyone was commenting as a guest... but the insulting went crazy so accounts were introduced.

And I see a major difference here... as Guests people threw a lot more insults around themselves, but it was almost never on a personal level because it was like a stranger insulting a stranger. And they could just change name and go on. With accounts people could aim their insulting at a specific member, making the insult have more of a personal character, even if the user himself is still a stranger. And it is at this point that insults turned more and more into trolling... As specific members could be targeted, feeling targeted and hence losing interest in coming to this site. The alternative is to create a new account, but no one but the trolls have time and desire to do that when they could just walk away to other sites.

My suggestion is to let people log in with facebook accounts and maybe try integrate this site more with FB. If its possible, let the comment section be directed to FB. Maybe it will give trolls a harder time dealing with a bigger dog, than just trying to go after mods in here.

Finally... football is one of my big passions in life and as long as it is that way you will find me here in some way.

Manmanutd 4 years ago Edited
4 702

I recently got warned by a moderator for being a fan of multiple teams 🤦‍♂️, whats wrong with that? 🤷‍♂️😑

• History

I recently got warned for being a fan of multiple teams 🤦‍♂️, whats wrong with that? 🤦‍♂️

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

You’re not a fan of multiple teams. You just enter comment sections and pick a team in that game and write totally random stuff. You do it because you think its fun.

It is obvious trolling but if you ask me Im OK with it as you’re not attacking other members or being offensive... even though I find it retarded.

Manmanutd 4 years ago Edited
4 702

R

• History

I only did it because people accused me of trolling when i actually wasnt. If im not a fan of multiple teams, i still favour a lot of the teams in my profile pic

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

You can favour whatever team you want but if you say you are a fan of teams that are each others main antagonists or very fierce rivals... It kind of speaks for itself.

tiki_taka 4 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I think EPL table has something to do with this, and departure of active membets. At the end its up to us to make it live again.
Less new members get active... will try to post again, in my free time and ask people to post and disagree...:

• History

I think EPL table has something to do with this, and departure of active membets. At the end its up to us to make it live again.

JozeV2 4 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@tiki Your addiction to epl has made you a loner.

Marcus2011 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Just like to add: aside from all the moaning, complaining f users constantly make about trolls, demands to ban or delete accounts if their thin skin has been affected by some nobody on the internet and Ofcourse trolls doing their trolling, footyroom is loosing to regular platforms like YouTube.

YouTube now has official mainstream media channels that offer highlights in HD without heavy commercial stops. Comment section that somewhat free off constant patrolling and harassment by the moderator. It is free for all.

• History

Just like to add: aside from all the moaning, complaining f users constantly make about trolls, demands to ban or delete accounts if their thin skin has been affected by some nobody on the internet and Ofcourse trolls doing their trolling, footyroom is loosing to regular platforms like YouTube.

YouTube now has official mainstream media channels that offer highlights in HD. Comment section that somewhat free off constant patrolling and harassment by the moderator. It is free for all.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago Edited

You cant compare a platform like YT with FR... Billions of users compared to a few ....s.

No one is going to notice a troll in YT, but in a small community their trolling gets much bigger impact.

• History

You cant compare a plattorm like YT with FR... Billions of users compared to a few ....s.

No one is going to notice a troll in YT, but in a small community their trolling gets much bigger impact.