Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Racism
Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Hey guys. I wanted to share this thread to let you know about something. Maybe if some of you still have the wrong idea about me or the group of Beşiktaş fans I participate.
Racism is not always towards the colours. It can also exist towards the whites. It is mostly directed to you through your origins.
Lately, I've been accused several times of being a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer, here. One person even called me an Isis sympathizer just for living in Turkey. And I am not even a Muslim. We have lost one of our family members to an Isis attack at Reina Night Club.
Some another person told me that my Turkish origins were murderers, so he thinks that I am one of them. I am not an Ottoman lover. They also killed thousands of our people.
It's not always coming from the other nations. Since I am half Kurdish and I am against Erdoğan, I've also been accused by some Turks of being a Kurdish terrorist.
Or since I am not a Muslim, or even worse, since my people are Alevi people (Secular Muslims against Erdoğan regime-Half of us are not even Muslims-Me as an example), they say we should be killed. This only happened one time in FR and the person who told me this was also a Beşiktaş fan but it happenes very often in Social Media. They murdered one of my friends(She was also a Kurdish Alevi) in her house in İstanbul.

So long story short:
-I am not a Muslim or an Erdoğan lover, therefore I am not an Isis sympathizer. (Edit: Not saying that Muslims support Isis of course, but most of Erdoğan supporters do)
-I am not a nationalist therefore I am not like my "origins".
-Our group of Beşiktaş fans are secular people. We are working like a charitable foundation around Turkey so we are not only into sports. The reason I chose Beşiktaş at the first place is that they have less "fascist" fans. Our symbol is anarchy symbol which is against the ideology of fascism. We were there, against every single racism incident happened in football. You can ask Eto'o. He always says "Beşiktaş çArşı fans have always supported me. I am grateful to them".

So enough with the accusations if any of you who told me these stuff are still there or have a wrong idea about me.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hey guys. I wanted to share this thread to let you know about something. Maybe if some of you still have the wrong idea about me or the group of Beşiktaş fans I participate.
Racism is not always towards the colours. It can also exist towards the whites. It is mostly directed to you through your origins.
Lately, I've been accused several times of being a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer, here. One person even called me an Isis sympathizer just for living in Turkey. And I am not even a Muslim. We have lost one of our family members to an Isis attack at Reina Night Club.
Some another person told me that my Turkish origins were murderers, so he thinks that I am one of them. I am not an Ottoman lover. They also killed thousands of our people.
It's not always coming from the other nations. Since I am half Kurdish and I am against Erdoğan, I've also been accused by some Turks of being a Kurdish terrorist.
Or since I am not a Muslim, or even worse, since my people are Alevi people (Secular Muslims against Erdoğan regime-Half of us are not even Muslims-Me as an example), they say we should be killed. This only happened one time in FR but happening many times in Twitter. They murdered one of my friends(She was also a Kurdish Alevi) in her house in İstanbul.

So long story short:
-I am not a Muslim or an Erdoğan lover, therefore I am not an Isis sympathizer.
-Our group of Beşiktaş fans are secular people. We are working like a charitable foundation around Turkey so we are not only into sports. The reason I chose Beşiktaş at the first place is that they have less "fascist" fans. Our symbol is anarchy symbol which is against the ideology of fascism. We were there, against every single racism incident happened in football. You can ask Eto'o. He always says "Beşiktaş çArşı fans have always supported me. I am grateful to them".

So enough with the accusations if any of you who told me these stuff are still there or have a wrong idea about me.

Or since I am not a Muslim, or even worse, since my people are Alevi people (Secular Muslims against Erdoğan regime-Half of us are not even Muslims-Me as an example), they say we should be killed. This only happened one time in FR but happening many times in Twitter. They murdered one of my friends(She was also a Kurdish Alevi) in her house in İstanbul.

So long story short:
-I am not a Muslim or an Erdoğan lover, therefore I am not an Isis sympathizer. (Edit: Not saying that Muslims support Isis of course, but most of Erdoğan supporters do)

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Terible that half of the turkish population and erdocunt have made it necessary for a turk to defend his or hers existence. You're a good lad with good opinions and I would assume that most people that are active on the forum knows this at least. Was long since I stopped frequenting the comment sections of the videos. Mostly trolls and idiots that are active in that corner of the www.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Welcome to the internet.
The haters don't care about facts they are too blind so even if you explain them everything they just go on with their conspiracy theories.

• History

Welcome to the internet.
he haters don't care about facts they are too blind so even if you explain them everything they just go on with their conspiracy theories.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Thank you KTBFFHSWE :)
@Golazo111 You are right. But this website is the one that I care the most around the internet. And the people here I consider my friends. That's why I wanted to share this.

This comment has just been posted, after I made this thread ↓ "mum-söndü-kid" is a strong hate word towards Alevi people in Turkey. He is one of those people who burnt Alevi people alive in Sivas or some other cities. He supports Erdoğan.
enter image description here

• History

Thank you :)

This comment has just been posted, after I made this thread ↓ "mum-söndü-kid" is a strong hate word towards Alevi people in Turkey. He is one of those people who burnt Alevi people alive in Sivas or some other cities. He supports Erdoğan.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Don't be sad, the real world is full of thugs that can't wait to join in a movement that promotes hatred,fear and violence, that's how it has always been, the difference now is the use of internet where you can hear/read more often how alot of people are just full blown racists so best is to not even give them attention.

In the real world sometimes you can't even speak out so I hope that Turkey won't go in that direction, just be wise.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan That must be harsh for you mate, I don't know how I would feel myself if I had to support that kind of racism. Just goes to show what a strong individual you are. Anyway, we all know your a good person on the forum and I want you to know that I consider you deserve much better. Wish I could support you better, one thing for sure, I'll try my best to ban any people who are racist on the site, toward you or anyone else, racism shouldn't have it place anywhere, in real life or on the internet. Don't let idiot and racist get to you. Stay strong my friend and never forget people that know you know that you are one of best lad we know. ;)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Terrible stuffs.

On this site, if I ever see any of those crazy racists. Permanent ban guaranteed.

On the side note, I recently flew from Asia to the Netherlands via Istanbul, Turkish airline and it was super pleasant. I know there are lots of stuffs going on in Turkey and with the Turkish political system ATM, but I would not bother listen to half of the word from those false claim towards you guys.

So sorry to hear about your friend, and I stand with my point in your other message, whatever you do, plz dont hurt yourself.

Let's hope for the better :(

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Emre is a solid dude who has been here awhile Joze. I think that's pretty uncalled for, he just wants to let out some frustration.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah Joze, plz show some reapects. Dont you think its a bit harsh?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Individuals who habitually indulge in self-victimisation (also known as playing the victim) do so for various reasons: to control or influence other people’s thoughts, feelings and actions; to justify their abuse of others; to seek attention; or, as a way of coping with situations.

There is no self-victimisation when people directly called him out and trashed talked him for something he is not and doesn't represent. You sound like a racist yourself by your whole comment, you are the real attention whore here, not the person that felt the need to explain who he is what he stands for.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Majority of the inhabitants on Earth think that they are sinless angels. Most people act as if they have never done wrong in their long life filled of errors...

Anyway racism. Hate this, always have, always will. Always makes me wanna puke, those guys should go fuck themselves. Death too, disgusting. One life, yet these people want to tamper around like it's a god damn joke. Once someone leaves, it's goodbye to that person.

HOWEVER, we must never forget.... ourselves. We are not angels. We all hate racism, but people do/say racist things without the intention of insulting.

He is one of those people who burnt Alevi people alive in Sivas or some other cities

So judging from reading one racist comment, you claim this person is a murderer? He may hate alevi people, but that doesn't mean he burnt them. That's like saying all men rape women because a lot of people do it. Saying he burnt people without proper judgement is kinda racist, tbh.

And I'm not trying to be a dick here, but things can go two ways. Sorry if I offended you here Emre, didn't mean anything bad.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Thank you for your kind words guys. Seriously, I consider most of you as a real friend of mine not like a random friend.

@JozeMourinho I will not reply to you. I've replied to you multiple times and you kept saying the same thing. And looks like some other moderator dealt with the situation.

@amir_keal

So judging from reading one racist comment, you claim this person is a murderer? He may hate alevi people, but that doesn't mean he burnt them. That's like saying all men rape women because a lot of people do it. Saying he burnt people without proper judgement is kinda racist, tbh.
And I'm not trying to be a dick here, but things can go two ways. Sorry if I offended you here Emre, didn't mean anything bad.

I understand mate. You're right. But he is the same guy with the one I mentioned in my main comment. I thought we banned him permanent but he came back. Something must have gone wrong.
So I know who he is, that's why I said "He is one of those people who burnt Alevi people alive in Sivas or some other cities"

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

ooh emrecan

Again with your complaining and pulling politics into discussion with audience that barely knows anything about Alevi , Kurs , Turks and Turkey. Yada yada same old. Move on. This is internet. No one on forum harasses you, just stay away from video section commentators just like someone would stay away from bad neighborhoods. Keep loving your country, your nation, your people, your club and continue to be forum contributor.

• History

ooh emrecan

Again with your complaining and pulling politics into discussion with audience that barely knows anything about Alevi , Kurs , Turks and Turkey. Yada yada same old. Move on. This is internet. No one on forum harasses you, just stay away from video section commentators just like someone would stay away from bad neighborhoods. Keep loving your country, your nation, your people, and continue to be forum contributor.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Marcus2011 Fair enough.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Emre

Keep your head up. I was actually talking to a friend of mine about how fortunate I am to live in Canada. Although Racism is everywhere, at least I feel safe here and racism isn't so common.

My situation isn't the most ideal. A am a a black guy from Somalia who is a Muslim. So to some I'm a terrorist N*gger pirate. I hate terrorist because they kill the innocent, I hate pirates cause they murder and steal, and I was born black and there's nothing to change that (and I won't lol). Does that change their perception of me? pfft. Does that stop me from living? Does that stop me from being who I want to be and do what I like doing? Hell NO.

Live your life bro. Let the haters and racists be and acknowledge that many people have it worse. Also, like some people pointed out above, this is one of the cons of using the internet. Besides, it's not like you don't have the power to ban they ass for good ;)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Madridista Thanks for the share bro. You are a strong guy who knows how to live without caring what those disgusting people outside say or think. Peace!

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Sorry to hear about your friend and your situation man, hope things improve over there, @KTBSFE>>>> hahahaha Erdocunt!!! ive never heard that b4 thats awesome

@Marcus- this isn't just complaining, were talking about peoples lives here. and he made this thread specifically to talk about it. And how is Emre can supposed to move on when he is surrounded by such chaos.