Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The community is dead.
JozeV2 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Reason : a b c d e f g. Rude!

Abused their rights and forced their shitty opinions and when not forced bans have been thrown.

Good job on ruinning the community ****. Now keep beeing some beta losers in your real life...

By all means go fk yourselves on failing to ban any highlight troll and ban every single person you dont agree with by throwing warnings and bans.

Useless ***

Edited to to rudeness, unthoughtful and toxic behavior

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Reason : tuan_jinn, Dynastian98

Abused their rights and forced their shitty opinions and when not forced bans have been thrown.

Good job on ruinning the community fagg0ts. Now keep beeing some beta losers in your real life while this forum rotts in the web.

By all means go fk yourselves on failing to ban any highlight troll and ban every single person you dont agree with by throwing warnings and bans.

Useless pricks.

Comments
SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

While moderators control the lifeblood of a community, and certainly have a high degree of responsibly for the traffic on the site (why I never wanted to be one) - I would argue that users running around swearing, making personal attacks, using slurs, etc etc is why no good members want to come here and why I personally barely use this site anymore.

I use r/soccer over this. That's how crap this community is now. But I'm not going to blame the moderators solely for that - the users who felt that they were integral to the community and therefore were immune to any type of discipline caused most of the issues that led to this place dying. And honestly, that was most of the active userbase. Maybe it's for the best it died.

nandaYNWA 4 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

i was thinking this yesterday lol. reddit is where its at

Echo_R6 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

Totally agree with this. Been banned so many times just for stating my opinion while letting others get away with shitt that is far more an offence than I commit . Favouritism at its finest

• History

Totally agree with this. Been banned so many times just for stating my opinion while letting others get away with shit that is far more an offence that I commit . Favouritism at its finest

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Joze Dynast isn't even a moderator anymore and I really don't see tuan abusing his power like your claiming he did. So yeah, I completely disagree with you about those reason.

But I agree the community is pretty dead atm, I think its more because of what Sunflash talked about. Way too much user, sometime, good one, are ready to insult and attack other user personally and its really tiring for user on the long term.

And while I guess that part of the problem is with us, the moderators team, I would like to remind you guys we aren't getting paid, have very little time to invest on FR, our team isn't big and we don't have a lots of work with from the moment we get named moderators.

If I'm being honest, the whole situation with FR as a user and as a moderator is pretty discouraging... :(

Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

We don't really care if you're being paid or not. What we care about is actually stop throwing out bans like there is no tomorrow for saying harmless sh*t and showing favouritism towards people you like.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im not even that active due to personal reason, so dont talk sh*t. I will be now and will look for people like you and mister toxic echo here to ban.

Although, i have seen an increase numbers of trolls. Waaaay too many users and there are little to none serious discussions.

We are counting on people to flag trolls too as we dont have all the resources to view all the match and read all comments, way too much now.

Yes, first thing i will do is to ban trolls like you guys.

• History

Im not even that active due to personal reason, so dont talk sh*t. I have been on like once per 3 weeks in the last 1 year.
i have seen an increase numbers of trolls. Waaaay too many users and there are little to none serious discussions

Yes, first thing i will do is to ban trolls like you guys.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago

Btw, we would rather see a small community worth to visit other than a bunch of bullcraps.

It's okay that it's dead from time to time, until the next group of active users.

That's how the internet works. No forum stays active forever. But the clean one will always have a visit and raise again.

So, goodbye. I will gladly give uneducated troll lengthy ban. Not even a permanent one.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

People have lives! The ebb and flow of forums on the net will always have factors that play into things. In my experience, the community as a whole is the driving force for how well the site operates. Moderators, like good refs, stay in the background to just keep things clean.

Now, the community also drives the type of discussions, relative content, and overall health of a site, so keyboard hero's, trolls, and what ever else people call those who only look to spoil someone's day, can make or break a site.

Seems like what is happening here is a low in active participation due to people just having other things going on, and the super cool individuals who have to talk trash at every turn because they know there is no true repercussions.

I still check the site when I can and thank all who do positively participate.

Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

Hahahah throwing out words and calling people trolls for stating their opinions. I didn't even insult so how am I trolling ? All I said was stuff that I believe is right so what yore saying is I have to abide by what YOU think is right? Fuck outta here man with that bullshit every body got freedom of speech just because you got powers doesn't mean you can abuse them coz you think you are some god

Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

enter image description here

Proof that I flagged comments billions of times just to get a response a week later that didn't even get resolved. You won't removed jack and I can put my whole life savings on that for sure

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I guess some people got too busy and left, but this site got killed by trolls. Imo we should be thanking the moderators and not accusing them. This thread is a prime example, Echo is the prime example. The mods shouldn't be pressured, they've got lives.

I think 2 things need to be done if you want a more active community:

1. Make it harder to make a new account. Literally if I decided to troll and get banned all I can do is make a new account, it's too easy. Even bots can make new accounts and make threads, personally I think the second part of this point needs to be addressed.

2. Make the forum more known, I don't think people actually know about it..
tuan_jinn 4 years ago

Now, watch what else a moderator can do to keep this community clean!

_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

EchoR6 is literally alone killing this site. With all his trolling and childish behavior using multiaccounts. Once he gets banned with an account he creates or logs in with another one and goes on in the exact same way. Same fucking topics and whining and insulting...

This guy is the most childish, whiniest, and worst troll I have ever seen in the entire internet, through all sites and forums Ive been active in for the last twenty years.

Just ban him and delete ALL his comments. Why even give him that space... when all he does is reply in rude manners everytime anyway, about how unfairly mods treat him... EVERYWHERE in this site.

And by far the worst part is: he is always the one going after other members.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

I love how basically, every single troll I met does and say exactly what Echo does, which is to say, accuse moderator of abusing their power. If you don't know the difference between stating your opinion and breaking forum rule, then you might be the one with trouble. Not the moderators.

Anyway tuan, don't listen to the some of the thing being said here, I'm glad to see you back and hope you are doing well.

Jimbet 4 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

But the clean one will always have a visit and raise again.

yep.. like myself, just here watching highlights and read forum contents.. too many trolls.. thanks to mods for trying to keep this site clean.. keep up the good work guys..

raimondo90 4 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I personally have taken some time off from here. I reasoned there was very little activity and the other active mods had it under control and I check up every couple days. I see it still remains the same but that's okay. I've witnessed and participated in worst discussions with trolls in this site.

I do frequent Reddit to catch up on some breaking news.

I dont understand echo's obsession with blaming the mod team for everything. Dude's been banned by every single mod on multiple occasions and accounts. If you want to participate on the site you really gotta change your predisposition. Engage in an actual discussion instead of trolling and insulting everyone.

jakecrew 4 years ago
Nancy, France 5 22

Completely agreed

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think the spammers are ruining this forum tbh...

Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

What I love the most is how many threads have been started by trolls or abusive personalities in regards to trolls and abusive personnel. There is a complete lack of self-awareness about people like echo.

I think we should all do a better job of trying to just down-vote and flag for abusive and then just ignore them. there does seem to be a rise of insulting/troll behaviour but a lot of times we are just feeding into it.

Football is a game that we all love and its great to be passionate about it. But its really unnecessary to keep insulting others to show your support to your team.

stop feeding the trolls.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Like one user named Wolfie once said : “Growing too old for this sh*t.”