Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Alphabetical Player Game 2.0
Chanakya999 12 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Whatever letter ends the name, then the next name has to start with that letter.
Example: Zlatan Ibrahimovic  
Ending letter is C so I would say Cristiano Ronaldo

Update on 4/18/16: Since this game has utilized only football/soccer players, I have decided that from now own, we should incorporate players from other sports (basketball, cricket, american football, tennis, etc.) However since this is a football website, some of us may not know people from other sports so when writing a name from a different sport, be sure to specify the sport it is from.

It helps people make sure you aren't BSing answers and on the other hand, to quote the famous anonymous quote, "you always learn something new everyday."

Rules:

1. You must start the next player's name with the last letter of the previous name
  2. You can use either the last name or first name AND last name (no first name only)
  3. You can use names of former players/legends as long as they follow the rules above.
  4. You may not repeat names that have been used from the previous 100 posts.
  5. You may not answer consecutively.

For example, if person A says a name and person B says another name, person A cannot immediately write a name that corresponds to the last letter of person B's name. He must wait until there is a person C that says a name before he puts a name again. I don't want this to be a two person thing.

Lastly, have fun and no trolling.

Let me start it. Frank Lampard 

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Like what @The_Iraqi_Maestro did this time, whatever letter ends the name, then the next name has to start with that letter.

Whatever letter ends the name, then the next name has to start with that letter.

Update on 4/18/16: Since this game has utilized only football/soccer players, I have decided that from now own, we should incorporate players from other sports (basketball, cricket, american football, tennis, etc.) However since this is a football website, some of us may not know people from other sports so when writing a name from a different sport, be sure to specify the sport it is from.

It helps people make sure you aren't BSing answers and on the other hand, to quote the famous anonymous quote, "you always learn something new everyday."

Rules:

1. You must start the next player's name with the last letter of the previous name
  2. You can use either the last name or first name AND last name (no first name only)
  3. You may not repeat names that have been used the previous 100 posts.
  4. You may not answer consecutively.

For example, if person A says a name and person B says another name, person A cannot immediately write a name that corresponds to the last letter of person B's name. He must wait until there is a person C that says a name before he puts a name again.

Lastly, have fun and no trolling.

Comments
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Dida

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

ashley cole

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Assamoa Ghian

SW33TNESS 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 1 10

Negredo

TPGGunner 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 8

Olivier Giroud

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Deco

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Oliver kahn

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Nilmar

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Yann M'Vila

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Andres iniesta

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 

knibis 12 years ago

Riquelme

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Edin Dzeko

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Obi mikel

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Lionel Messi

knibis 12 years ago

Inzaghi

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@expert football i already said iniesta!