Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Team India in FIFA 13
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

EA Sports, the developers of the famous FIFA games, have officially confirmed the inclusion of the Indian national team in the “FIFA 13″ game.

The latest edition of the popular game for various platforms will feature 30 leagues plus 10 famous club sides from different parts of the world and 46 national teams.

A total of 500 officially licensed clubs and 15,000 players will be part of “FIFA 13″, while the Indian national team will be back in the game after his lone appearence in EA’s “FIFA 1998 – Road to the World Cup”. The I-League won’t feature in the game as wrongly communicated by various fans !

“FIFA 1998 – Road to the World Cup” featured famous Indian players like I.M. Vijayan, Bruno Coutinho, Carlton Chapman and many others. Indian football fans will now get a chance to play with the current India stars like Sunil Chhetri, Subrata Pal, Gouramangi Moirangthem Singh and company.

Sunil Chhetri did also feature in “FIFA 11″ as a team member of the MLS side Kansas City Wizards.

So enjoy the game, enjoy Team India, enjoy “FIFA 13″.

Comments
GumptyBean 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 1 22

that's gonna be fun

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

waiting to beat top teams with them !! * in amateur mode off course !! lolzz :D

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

yes! finally some respect for India! I just hope the commentator can say the names right though..

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I was wondering that too ... Imagine Sunil Chhetri announced "Sooonil Chatri"

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ronaldo has scored more goals in this begining of the season than the whole team of India.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Seriously? Nice!
But then again NONE of the Indian players will resemble the actual players. Anyways it's a start!
They should include the I-League soon, will be fun to play that!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@expertfootball11 Duh! Ronaldo has scored more goals than probably 90% of all international teams in the beginning of the season. This is obvious, he has played more games! 
Watch what you're saying dude, particularly about my country.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

didnt you get a better username "expert"football ??

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

respect other nations . india is not gud but we shud respect dem .nyc comment bloodred1992 nd naman93

Iraqi_Madridsta_CR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 3 12

No offence for naman or any other indian fan but i think this is stupid by EA why do they put India in FIFA i think they should put Iran or Iraq.. or maybe Qatar these Arabic countries are great in Asia but India actually sucks hard they even lost 0-4 against Australia in the Asia Cup 2011 and we beated Australia 2-0....but anyways have fun indian football fans you got your own national team in FIFA...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

^here's reason enough to ban this guy off forever and ever. This is not opinion. This is bias. A logical fallacy which undermines the status of an ethnic group. His judgement is skewed and so is his upbringing. He's a troll and will always be one. My God he's been banned what 4 times? And still you allow this guy back on because of the "rules". I couldn't care less if India, Iran or Iraq were in FIFA anyone who writes comments with malicious content with the intention of creating hateful arguments based on ethnicity or nationality is not meant to be here in FR. If you still think this scumbag is worth having on then by all means go ahead and watch him disrupt threads. 

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I think India should have been in it the hole time

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@koldimere, I have messaged FR about it but have yet to have a reply about it in 3 days, hopefully this doesn't mean no action is being taken as no one wants him on this site apart from the other trolls.

@Skillz, shows how narrow minded and pathetic you are, every country deserves to be in the game as much as any other nation, no matter who they are.

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Lets hope they don't break out in random dance during a match. lol Great news 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

more teams = more fun! i still think they need to add argentina's league

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

It would actually be more fun to see people use teams like these online but unfortunately that is never the case, most people care too much about stats and only can use the top teams.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Jim my favourite Fifa team is Valencia (of course) and never judge from stats, i found some players with lower rating that actually play more effectively. its my opinion anyways

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Yeah, just when playing online you see many a people who has a favourite team that isn't the team they end up picking, I've seen people who have even the likes of Chelsea as there team but then switch to Madrid or Barca which is really lame.  I used Napoli & Gillingham on FIFA 12 and on every other FIFA and PES I've played I've used Spurs & Gillingham, but much harder to get games when your wanting to play as a 1 star team.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I once lost to Boca Juniors 19-1 online with Real Madrid.... I am good .. I mean I occasionaly beat legendry level and often draw with them ..... I lost world class only ... hmmmm may be 5-7 times this year ..... so 19-1 ..... my gaming foundations were shaken ...... LOL :D

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

i hope the indians wont exaggerate like they do in their movies,just kidding.its great to have an asian team in fifa