Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Team India in FIFA 13
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

EA Sports, the developers of the famous FIFA games, have officially confirmed the inclusion of the Indian national team in the “FIFA 13″ game.

The latest edition of the popular game for various platforms will feature 30 leagues plus 10 famous club sides from different parts of the world and 46 national teams.

A total of 500 officially licensed clubs and 15,000 players will be part of “FIFA 13″, while the Indian national team will be back in the game after his lone appearence in EA’s “FIFA 1998 – Road to the World Cup”. The I-League won’t feature in the game as wrongly communicated by various fans !

“FIFA 1998 – Road to the World Cup” featured famous Indian players like I.M. Vijayan, Bruno Coutinho, Carlton Chapman and many others. Indian football fans will now get a chance to play with the current India stars like Sunil Chhetri, Subrata Pal, Gouramangi Moirangthem Singh and company.

Sunil Chhetri did also feature in “FIFA 11″ as a team member of the MLS side Kansas City Wizards.

So enjoy the game, enjoy Team India, enjoy “FIFA 13″.

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@jeffrey: most of our movies are shit :P there are only few sensible ones made in a year  ... which ones have you watched ??

Falconryman1 12 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

I was wondering when they would add india to fifa. Good news!

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

@naman93, Lol i dont know titles,but every movie must have a dance lol

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@jeffrey : true story .... every movie has bollywood dance !! haha

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Just played a match on FIFA 13 with India. As I expected, none of the Indian players in the game resemble the real life ones. Sunil Chettri is actually bald! And their ratings are too low, well the ratings of most players in the game look baffling to me. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Well, we always start from somewhere.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

what about Slovakia? :(

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@quikzy: sorry no slovakia !

@bloodred : yup .... none resembles except Subrato Pal I think .... that too only some resemblence. I think the ratings of Indian players are decent. 

Played a match against England in Profesional level with India and WON. 

Subrato Pal MOTM. He made amazing saves .... lol !!