Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Suarez to Barca! Done. €88m (£75 approx.)
tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yesterday night, 9th July 2014, Barca, Liverpool and Suarez have come to an agreement of his transfer after a week of negotiation.

Cant say much about it, he's an outstanding striker and wouldn't have any problem adapting La Liga.

But €88m is way way too much!!! He's 27, and is incredibly unpredictable, imagine he did something stupid in CL's semi-final???

I feel kinda sad for Liverpool >.< it would be much sweeter if they was champ last year... but since Suarez hasn't contributed much to the trophy cabinet there... it's sad.

Anyway, good luck to Barca, Liverpool and especially Suarez... sad news for EPL though.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yesterday night, 9th July 2014, Barca, Liverpool and Suarez have come to an agreement of his transfer after a week of negotiation.

Cant say much about it, he's an outstanding striker and wouldn't have any problem adapting La Liga.

But €88m is way way too much!!! He's 27, and is incredibly unpredictable, imagine he did something stupid in CL's semi-final???

I feel kinda sad for Liverpool >.< it would be much sweeter if they was champ last year... but since Suarez hasn't contributed much to the trophy cabinet there... it's sad.

Anyway, good luck to Barca, Liverpool and especially Suarez... sad news for EPL though.

Comments
tuan_jinn 10 years ago

On the side note: Ajax would get 5% of the transfer deal which equals to €4.4m. Great for the Dutch champ.

Lodatz 10 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Hey, Bale went for €91m.

Ronaldo was €94m. I guess that's the going price-tag for buying the PL's Player of the Year. ;)

Will Liverpool's re-investment go better than Spurs', though? I guess we'll find out in a few months. It needn't be a disaster for them, but I would caution any Liverpool fans against expecting the same kind of form, this season. Ultimately, what they need to do, more than anything else, is find a long-term replacement for Gerrard.

• History

Hey, Bale went for €91m

I guess that's the going price-tag for buying the PL's Players of the Year.

Will Liverpool's re-investment go better than Spurs', though? I guess we'll find out in a few months. It needn't be a disaster for them, but I would caution any Liverpool fans against expecting the same kind of form, this season. Ultimately, what they need to do, more than anything else, is find a long-term replacement for Gerrard.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Congrats to Liverpool I guess. Even though he is a great player, but he was ruining the club's reputation. A banned player that bites and dives for 88 million euros... Well played Liverpool.

nandaYNWA 10 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

eh

decentK 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Glad that Ajax got piece of the fee :D (thx for informing about that Tuan). I think he'll adapt to Barcelona SUPER fast. So damn fantastic player. I believe these bites and stupid things he has done just belongs to his nature. Without those he's not Luis Suarez.

I watched a lot of La Liga two and three years ago (every weekend 4-6 games), and seriously in every game there are some kind of heated arguments and for example slapping someone's face RARELY leads to red card, you're unfortunate if you even get yellow for it. So he won't be punished as hard for his little c'nt tricks as he has got in BPL. We'll see great El Clásicos next season!

Liverpool now got great amount of money to spend to replace the loss of Suarez. And they've got already Sturridge. They certainly need LB, RB and CB (top class ones). The squad otherwise looks really good imo.

• History

Glad that Ajax got piece of the fee :D (thx for informing about that Tuan). I think he'll adapt to Barcelona SUPER fast. So damn fantastic player. I believe these bites and stupid things he has done just belongs to his nature. Without those he's not Luis Suarez.
I watched a lot of La Liga two and three years ago (every weekend 4-6 games), and seriously in every game there are some kind of heated arguments and for example slapping someone's face RARELY leads to red card, you're unfortunate if you even get yellow for it. So he won't be punished as hard for his little c'nt tricks as he has got in BPL. We'll see great El Clásicos next season!
Liverpool now got great amount of money to spend to replace the loss of Suarez. And they've got already Sturridge. They certainly need LB, RB and CB (top class ones). The squad otherwise looks really good imo.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

Bale was actually 100.... don't believe Perez. He just wants the public to think Ronaldo was the most expensive. In fact, Bale's actual fee was 100 + 7 if Madrid won the Champions League, so that's more money for Levy to waste. ;)

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Suarez + Messi sounds more dangerous than Ronaldo + Bale. F*ck.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@Lodatz: in that way yeahhh...

I dont think Suarez + Messi are more dangerous though, Ronaldo and Bale are faster, on the other hand Suarez and Messi are much more unpredictable.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol PL fans hiding their frustration :) You know now where all the World class players are playing :D, cheers !!
And Suarez was fully paid by our new sponsor Beko, so yes who cares about the price ?
The welshman deserved 100M and Ronaldo maybe 200M, people cant imagine how many money the clubs win from their stars without even talking about pitch performences....

Keep selling, Just keep selling....

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

'Suarez was fully paid by our new sponsor Beko'

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

Money in for Barça :

Fabregas : 37M
Sanchez : 38M
Dos santos : 2M
Tello : 12M

Total : 89 M euros.

out in transfers other than Suarez :

Rakitic : 18M
Ter stegen : 20M
Bravo : 12M
Deulofeu and Rafinha : free
Hallilovic : 7M

Total : 57 M euros.
Suarez + Mathieu : 106 M

Total net spent without Beko and other sponsors, without shirts and Internet earnings :

163M - 89M = 74M euros net spent. ( Mathieu buyout clause included ! )

In addition to Quatar airways, Nike ( highest paid club by Nike ), and Audi, here is Beko...

Mathieu is comming for less than 20M and we will probably bid for another CB soon, i hope so.

We cant negociate that much because every club knows how much we earn, or maybe because we arent good in negociations, or to let all teams want to deal with us, i personally dont care....

But if we sign 2 CB, i will finally sleep in peace :).

• History

Money in for Barça :

Fabregas : 37M
Sanchez : 38M
Dos santos : 2M
Tello : 12M

Total : 89 M euros.

out in transfers other than Suarez :

Rakitic : 18M
Ter stegen : 20M
Bravo : 12M
Deulofeu and Rafinha : free
Hallilovic : 7M

Total : 57 M euros.
Suarez + Mathieu : 106 M

Total net spent without Beko and other sponsors, without shirts and Internet earnings :

163M - 89M = 74M euros net spent.

In addition to Quatar airways, Nike ( highest paid club by Nike ), and Audi, here is Beko...

Mathieu is comming for less than 20M and we will probably bid for another CB soon, i hope so.

We cant negociate that much because every club knows how much we earn, or maybe because we arent good in negociations, or to let all teams want to deal with us, i personally dont care....

But if we sign 2 CB, i will finally sleep in peace :).

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@tiki lololol I'm starting to agree with others, that you just can't stop bringing up la liga vs the EPL. I'm not frustrated I'm delighted !!! I want Liverpool to be as crap as possible, same with everyone in the PL except for arsenal.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

Im not bringing anything, its the truth the best players move to La liga, look at Lodatz comment.
It is a fact, you may not like, whatever...
Ignore my comment if you dont like, as im ignoring comments i found biased.

By the way, Real Madrid agreed deal with Tony Kroos, and will sell Di Maria for James Rodriguez...

Suarez departure, Bale and Ronaldo were big losses for their respective clubs, i wonder why people are congratulating themselves, the only thing i have asked.

• History

Im not bringing anything, its the truth the best players move to La liga, look at Lodatz comment.

Ignore my comment if you dont like, as im ignoring comments i found biased.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@tiki well it's the truth that Barça and Real are the most prestigious clubs in the world, and stars have always wanted to go to madrid. But stop looking for a fight

StevenLFC 10 years ago
Liverpool 2 26

The only prestigious thing about Real Madrid and Barcelona is this:

Nothing more.

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

One of worlds best striker to The worlds best league and to the world best club (after real Madrid Ofc:p)

Serisouly though el classico gonna be more sick then what it already is.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@steven if you really think that, maybe you should start learning a bit more about madrid and barça.

StevenLFC 10 years ago
Liverpool 2 26

Oh please.. None of those cunts would play for Barcelona or Real Madrid if it wasn't for the massive wages. Don't tell me about their history, because I know it pretty darn well.

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

its about time for suarez to enjoy spanish food

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

@steven Its understandable for you to be hurt, today's football is different either you change or you will be competing for 7th position in the league.