Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sling TV - Watch BeIN Sports
Amerr30 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Hello!

I've recently cut the cable and currently only have Internet. At 100mbit, I figured I can practically watch anything I want.

I found this service called Sling TV. I signed up and I currently am able to watch BeIN TV, which broadcasts live matches from La Liga, Serie A, and Bundesliga.

With the exception of English Premier League and the Champions League, they have all matches.

Along with the legendary commentator Ray Hudson.

You can get a one month free trial, and 10 dollars a month after that.

I have the following channels in that package:

BeIN Sports, BeIN Sports Spanish, Universal Sports Network, One World Sports, Trace Sport Stars, and Willow HD.

I installed BlueStacks on my laptop so I can use the app on it. The app is available for all devices: IOS, Android, XBOX, and etc.

Here's how it looks:

Sign-up here:

https://www.sling.com/international

With so many derbies coming this weekend, it would be good to invest in this if you don't have a way to watch the games live.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hello!

I've recently cut the cable and currently only have Internet. At 100mbit, I figured I can practically watch anything I want.

I found this service called Sling TV. I signed up and I currently am able to watch BeIN TV, which broadcasts live matches from La Liga, Serie A, and Bundesliga.

With the exception of English Premier League and the Champions League, they have everything else.

BeIN Sports, BeIN Sports Spanish, Universal Sports Network, One World Sports, Trace Sport Stars, and Willow HD.

I installed BlueStacks on my laptop so I can use the app on it. The app is available for all devices: IOS, Android, XBOX, and etc.

Here's how it looks:

Sign-up here:

Hello!

With the exception of English Premier League and the Champions League, they have all matches.

Here's how it looks:

Sign-up here:

Comments
Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Wait, footyroom had something like this. What happened?!

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

back in my country, have this sort of thing for free to watch ALL leagues even UCL.. until recently, they made it pay per month for viewing.. &!*(@#$@&!($!@&*!!!

Madridista11 9 years ago

@Tuan We're talking about to different things here bro. Don't worry I'm relaxed I'm just asking about the service that was provided by footyroom. I didn't even accuse him of anything lol

Amerr30 9 years ago

Yeah, this is an actual subscription whereas that thread lists links to live streams. It's a completely different thing.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I hate Ray Hudson ! I swear his voice sounds like someone is banging him from behind . IDK Not homophobic LOL Makes me so angry . If there is highlight and his voice commentating , I turn off the volume and find peace .

@tuan

Do you know how is that FUBO TV working ? How is the quality and everything I am very curious . Thinking maybe cut off my cable and start streaming through FUBO ? Has anyone tried it ?

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I have never tried FUBO, I have heard about it though... dunno. Anyone knows?

@Amerr30: I know, that's what I told Madridsta. I just quoted the other thread cuz I believe you might have a handful of useful sources for everyone

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

MAGISTERIALLL!11one!

i hate him.

You need a USA vpn to access Sling

Amerr30 9 years ago

You guys don't like Ray Hudson?

He's awesome. Way better than any other commentator in America.

Madridista11 9 years ago

Ya @Amerr I don't think many people rate him

Madridista11 9 years ago

" OHHHHHYAUUHAHUHAUHAHAHAHUUHAUHAUH MAGISTERIALLL" - Ray Hudson

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Same for me, its a little too much. When he describes a Messi action its like a déjà vu everytime.
I suscribed to being sport last year, i have French commentators Pires, Lizarazu, Wenger at times, same here in France in Football events they have all liga games, Seria A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1,fa cup, charity shield and other copas (del rey, dfb pokal...) + NBA, NFL, Handball, Rugby, all grand chelem of tennis, Athletism....

For only 12 euros per month.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That's cheap, in the Netherlands we pay for 10 euros for PC and Tables, or 15 for all (including TV Sport Channels - 6 of them that covers all leagues). Some are cheaper some are more expensive. Mine is the same company I have cable internet and TV packages

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

That's cheap, in the Netherlands we pay for 10 euros for PC and Tables, or 15 for all (including TV Sport Channels - 6 of them that covers all leagues)

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I don't like Ray Hudson or Phil Schaen at all. They're both overly dramatic, biased towards Barcelona (intolerable as a Madridista), and are extremely repetitive when it comes to goals.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

he can be funny, the first couple of times.

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I get bein in its original version, that being in arabic and it has the best commentator - issam chawali

Madridista11 9 years ago

Raouf Khalif for me becuase it's not 2006 anymore ;)

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

He sounds the same as the other.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Martin Tyler !!!

@shpalman

Yes, if you are stoned !!

But worst of all the commentators is a silence of Michael Owen :))

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Paying for online streams?