Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Shame on you Messi !!!
ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

before he shoots that freekick in el clasico match he asked the referee to move RM's wall back & while the referee was doing that , messi put the ball few steps back to be able to shoot it & swerve it well over the wall !!

shame on u messi -_-

Comments
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

still doesn't stop him from being the best player in the world

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I was pretty sure someone will upload this..
Shame?
When the wall is moving towards isnt shame? 
this happens in every free kick! the wall try to move a bit ahead in order to made the FK taker's job more difficult..
Messi asks ronaldo for his shoulder!
Shame on you Messi.. 

@devils : being the best player in the world means he doesn't need to do such thing in order to score !!

@DonAndres : you're right about the wall but it's weird to see the freekick tacker moving the ball back many times ;) 
btw , who told u that messi asking ronaldo about his shoulder ?
for me i saw this picture like this : Cr7 to messi : hey messi , suck my d*ck :D messi looked at ronaldo's d*ck n stepped back :D   ..... kidding :)

taker*

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

i made the comment above before refreshing the page and seeing your comment.. it was a reply to your answer to devilz..
Messi is asking about ronaldos shoulder and ronaldo's face replying that he is in pain!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I don't understand why it is so difficult to accept the wrong doings of your own team.

Pepe is a disgrace.
Di Maria dives.
Arbeloa too.
Ronaldo used to dive.
Ramos loses temper on the pitch quite often.

When I can accept the wrongs of my team why can't everyone ?

never mind , i know that :)
maybe u're right , messi is a good guy & i'm sure he may do that .... but why did he cover his mouth ?

@naman93 : well said :)

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

naman93
Arbeloa dives? lol
i cannot  accept that because that doesnt exist..
that happens in every game!
also madrid players in the wall are try to ""cheat""! why you cant understand it?

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Everyone has their ups and downs I guess Messi just wanted to get the lead! Everyone does something to help them- Ronaldos used to dives to get free kicks, his specialty!

guatemala_10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Guatemala 1 4

It was a beautiful goal! But about moving the ball back, he is just wanting it to be the correct amount of space between the wall and the ball. Because as we all know the wall always moves and it leaves the free kick taker in disadvantage. To be honest I've seen players do this in corners or penalties where they move the ball a bit outside of where it should be. Sometimes they get caught, sometimes they don't. I just think this became a big argument because it's Messi(in my opinion the best player in the world) and it was vs Madrid.  

@ramaboy10 : in my opinion CR7 doesn't dive alot to be his speciality !! yeah he dives sometimes but not alot , at least with RM

@guatemala_10 : i thought u were going to say that u saw alot of players doing that in freekicks coz for me i didn't see that before in such a clear way !! u said u saw players doing that in corners & penalties , let me ask u a question , how much could they  be able to move the ball ? just few centimeters ( not about 1 meter as messi did ) coz these are highlighted areas on the pitch & any clear deviation will be noticed easily...unlike the freekick where it's site is determined by estimation

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Barcelona is Messi. They refused to sell him for 150 millions because they depend of him. Clear.

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

LoL look at Xavi's moving... shiiit... 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Barcelona=Messi!
Messi=Xavi and Iniesta!
Haters Logic...
Also Ironfist if it was i such a clear way why didnt you noticed that when watching the game LIVE?
And yes ronaldo doesnt dive outside the box where he can score with a free kick.. Nice joke

coz i can see only what the director wants me to see !! u can't change the camera view !! the referee has a better view + the linesman !

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

This video you shared ironfist2010 .... its just because you are a Real Madrid fan, they are assuming that you shared this video because of hatred towards messi or Barca.

I have experienced it in real life and here too. No fruit in arguing with 10-16 year old kids.

When I was a kid, I used to hate Barca because some stupid website told me that Real Madrid and Barcelona are rivals and there are fights on the pitch.

It takes time and brain and a bit of maturity to understand that Barca play very good passing football and create chances by through balls like no other team. So why hate them ? 

I am not from Spain and it is none of my concern to hate Barca because of the political issues of that country.

Although they are not the team I support but that doesnt mean I cannot praise them for their good deeds. 

Problem being a Real Madrid fan is that your praise for Barca goes unnoticed but one word of criticism and all the Barca kids will surround you with their foolish comments and declare you a Barcelona hater.