Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Shame on you Messi !!!
ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

before he shoots that freekick in el clasico match he asked the referee to move RM's wall back & while the referee was doing that , messi put the ball few steps back to be able to shoot it & swerve it well over the wall !!

shame on u messi -_-

Comments
WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

That was beautiful "FREEKICK"..

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Why shame ? what's wrong with moving the ball around ? It's not like he moved it closer to the goal, of course he wanted to adjust for a better kick. I don't see any wrong doing in that.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Get over it

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Gennady, Well moving it backwards will give the ball more space to rise over the wall.

That being said, it was a beauty. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@Gennady : You cannot just move the ball around to suite your free kick angle. He complained about the wall being moving forward and the irony, he himself moved the ball back when referee was not watching !!

If the ball is to be moved, it has to be done in referee's watch , which was not the case here. He moved the ball quite a distance back after the referee turned his back.

CR7_Madrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 8 27

Doesn't matter, everybody in football do similar things like this in their advantage, never the less, this free kick was a masterpiece.

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Barca cheat because they can do it, it's Barcelona, no ?

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

no wonder about the wall moving,it happens in e-v-e-r-y freekick situation. what i wonder about is the messi move. it's common to adjust the ball,but it's not common to move it back 1.5 meters like messi did. for a good freekick taker 1.5 meters can make the difference. ask Pirlo. any way,this doesen't take away the fact messi is an amazing player. even if usually champions have no need to use these kind of tricks..

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Ironfist, i think you misread me :) I wrote that Ronaldo used to dive to get Free Kicks, his specialty so he can score- get it?

@naman93 : well said for both ur comment & reply to Gennady. i was going to say exactly the same

@CR7_Madrid  : i didn't say it's a bad freekick !! it was a good one , but what messi did before shooting the ball was illegal !!

@shpalman : good comment :)

@ramaboy10 : yeah i got it now :D sorry for the misunderstanding :)

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

That was a nasty one by Messi.. i dont like Madrid and i dont like C.Ronaldo neither but UEFAlona is a famous club in cheating and we all know that.

yeah it's UEFAlona

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Are we UEAFAlona becuase we keep winning the CL?