Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Official: Chelsea, Basel agree Salah deal
kambingku 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

Looks like chelsea have succesfully hijacked salah's transfer to liverpool, this salah dude will move to chelsea instead.

I prefer chelsea to just recall 1 of the loanees, piazon or moses or someone else. But maybe mourinho saw something special in salah that can be helpful to the team.

Comments
AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

"If that's the case, he will prolly end up at Chelsea then. haha jk"I made a joke about this rumor in my last post but apparently we really might sign him for 12 millions. and he is still 21 years old.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Official: Chelsea, Basel agree Salah deal

SALAH TRANSFER AGREED

Chelsea Football Club can confirm an agreement has been reached with FC Basel for the transfer of their 21-year-old attacking midfielder Mohamed Salah.

The move is subject to the Egyptian international agreeing personal terms and completing a medical examination.

Source: Chelsea FC official website.

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

new benchwarmer?

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Mohamed Salah: Chelsea agree deal to sign Basel winger

Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah from Swiss champions Basel for a fee in the region of £11m.

Salah, 21, is yet to undergo a medical or agree personal terms, but is expected to move to Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea's Premier League rivals Liverpool had held talks with Basel with hope of making Salah their first signing of the January transfer window.

The Blues agreed to sell Juan Mata to Manchester United on Wednesday.
United's club-record £37m move for Mata appears to have encouraged Chelsea to move swiftly for Salah, who would become their third signing of the January transfer window after the arrival of Nemanja Matic and Bertrand Traore.

Salah, who can operate in a variety of attacking roles, has been tracked by a number of clubs after impressive displays in the Europa League last season and this year's Champions League.

The Egypt international scored against Chelsea in the semi-finals of the Europa League in 2013, before getting the only goal of the game in a victory over Jose Mourinho's side in the Champions League in December.

Source: BBC Sport.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

In my opinion that's a steal! Great signing!

Bogdan 10 years ago
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 23 592

Good for Chelsea!

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

That skills! That speed! no wonder they name him the Egyptian Messi.

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

Hope he won't end like benchwarmer.

• History

I bet he would be new benchwarmer :)

kambingku 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

dont worry fabryi, im sure mourinho will use him to terrorize your left back. and im sure moyes will use mata to terrorize your centre back. and from these 2 games, i expect nothing less than 6 points drop for arsenal.. hail mourinho the genius tactician..cheers

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I'm enjoying the young talents we have at Chelsea at the moment in both first team or on loan. The creativity we are having at the moment in our first team is just enormous!

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Liverpool fans and Rogers after hearing the news

igorblue 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

Another Eden Hazard:)

• History

Another Eden Hazard

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

This is a great news !!!This is what I call aggressive business in transfer market . This will be helpful for us when we face Liverpool and I am sure Salah won't complain much about being a rotation player otherwise he would not signed !
We are just making all the right signings and replacements . Just need that bloody world class striker !!

Marcus2011 10 years ago

LOL @Wolfie and @Fabryi +1

Footaholic 10 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Foolish career decision by Salah because he will have a lot more competition on that wing than if he went to Liverpool who, are btw, probably pulling their hair out in anger after Chelsea hijacked a deal they've been linked with for months.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@Footholic ,

They are most certainly do pulling hair out :D We helped United double with this move !!! Now United has a clear chance for top 4 !!

Marcus2011 10 years ago

United fans , you owe us big . All we need is Shrek :D and we are even :D

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

:(

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Abrahamovic is doing an incredible job, his ambition is clear, be on the top of Europe.
Incredible president.
The best president is securing future and present at the same time, and Roman is the actually the Man.

• History

Abrahamovic is doing an incredible job, his ambition is clear, be on the top of Europe.
Incredible president.