Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Official: Chelsea, Basel agree Salah deal
kambingku 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

Looks like chelsea have succesfully hijacked salah's transfer to liverpool, this salah dude will move to chelsea instead.

I prefer chelsea to just recall 1 of the loanees, piazon or moses or someone else. But maybe mourinho saw something special in salah that can be helpful to the team.

Comments
Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@Dynastian98

Lol mate you are on for argument that you will loose . You taking this too personal. Learn to keep yourself neutral unless it regards you .

Just let me ask you . How come this stories appeared in newspaper in the first place ? All this "rummors" , if you want to call them that , have been leaking constantly . Hint : Someone was talking .

Casillas put himself above the rest along with Ramos . You need to refresh your mind . This whole rift started with Cristiano Ronaldo and Casillas then it just spilled slowly into everything . Who did Casillas and Ramos vote for during Balon Dor ? I will give you hint it was not Ronaldo . This year Casillas gave his vote to Ronaldo. This is all god damn politics just so he won't fall out with public as a mr "good" guy that he always been known for . Spanish media and players know how to keep their image with football fans when it is crucial. Props to foxy players .

Back to way it started. Did not Casillas's girlfriend published the story about rift in the dressing room after Malaga defeat ? Also multiple stories on how Ramos and Casillas went to Perez to complain about Jose .Ramos was never rested to find ways to fck up or divide the team . Just watch his matches. Sometimes it felt like he was doing it on purpose ..

here buddy read it .

<http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/01/30/iker-casillass-girlfriend-sara-carbonero-claims-real-madrid-players-want-jose-mourinho-out/>

What kind of professional goes around tells about problems in the squad ? Casillas even complained to some Barca players . Mainly it was Xavi . He even invited Barcelona players to dinner to clear the feud from Classico . WTF ? OK I understand he cared about national team unity , but you are inviting your club rivals to a dinner . What about other Non Spanish players ozil and etc who were not invited how did they feel ? Why did not Xavi or Puyol organized it ? Any professional knows club and national team are two different things . Your fight and argument in the club should always be forgotten when they are all together playing for national team . No need to have tea party for just Spaniards. Even after that dinner Barca players were still bad mouthing Mourinho and stepping up for Casillas ( again smart ) . Casillas let them do his dirty work and not once not a single time he asked them to respect his coach . Is that how captain and legend of the club protects his club and management ? Traitor to me . I would never accept that John Terry invited Arsenal or United players after a fight or rift on the pitch .. that is betrayal . Football club is different than national team , two do not mix .

Report by Marca , digging into archives of spanish media, you will find more

<http://www.sgsbo.com/soccer-news/call-barca-players-casillas-convicted-by-mourinho/>

He created so many problems in the most crucial time of the year , I just can go on romping about it by writing a whole book.

Please , do not drag Alonso into this . Alonso is most professional one and he stood there supporting his boss no matter what . Even so much that he was almost following Mourinho to Chelsea .

Casillas is a smart lad . He does it indirectly . Wolf pretending to be sheep . He made himself victim by telling the press he cried , while media did the work to bad mouth Mourinho. Mr Bad guy who ruined our Madrid player . Pretty smart huh .
Here refresh your memory mate <http://sports.ndtv.com/football/news/209892-ive-cried-ive-suffered-says-iker-casillas>

Is not Diego Lopez madrid player too ? Did anyone ever cared about what Lopez thinks and feels about him being regarded as irrelevant and not given credit for his hard work and dedication . You would have gone past United and Galatasaray if it was not for Lopez ( well also for referees ) . One of the most professional player was Lopez . Blaming him for Athletico Loose is pathetic . How many goals did Madrid score score against Athletico ? How many chances were missed by Madrid ? and Where was the defense ? Lopez made few crucial saves during that match as well , so no need to look for scapegoat

Either way. You can bash about Mourinho all you want , but fact is if he never came to Madrid , Real would have still be eating Barcelona's dust and being knocked out CL in group stages . Mourinho found the antidote against Barcelona style ( btw every team used , Di Matteo did , Bayern did , PSG did but barely succeeded ) , build the foundation to the club by bringing players . This team is up and ready for Ancelotti just carry on . The fact is Mourinho left , not fired or asked to leave , he just left . I am glad he did . Even though I love Mr Ancelotti , I wish him all the best and success but I also hope Real gets chocked by German team again .

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@Marcus: I agree that it's Oscar who has primarily taken Mata's place, just that Alex keeps talking about Willian's form, in relation to Juan Mata,

Marcus2011 10 years ago

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I'm damn proud as an Egyptian. But as an Egyptian supporter I fear this may also hinder his development. I hope he gets a lot of minutes. Also, 11m! 11m! What a bargain!

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited

no they did not

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Liverpool has increased the bid ! to 18.5 million !

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

SALAH MOVE COMPLETED

Chelsea Football Club today completed the signing of Mohamed Salah from FC Basel.

The Egyptian international signed a five-and-a-half-year contract and will wear the number 15 shirt.

Upon signing, Salah said: ‘I'm very happy to sign for Chelsea, such a big club in the world. I hope I can make the Chelsea supporters happy and have a good career at the club for many years to come.’

Source: Chelsea fc official website.

heavenduel 10 years ago
South Korea 18 158

Idk about you guys, but i don't understand why people say Salah is Mata's replacement. If anything, isn't he replacing de bruyne? Saleh is a right winger who could also play in the left. Idk who could possible replace Oscar if he gets injured? Unless, Mourinho has other plans and play him as a backup for an attacking midfielder.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@heavenduel Willian can play as a CAM.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Seems really funny to read this thread now, hahaha.

iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

@quikzy: i suggest u to read about kim kallstrom, its pretty funny as well.. hahaha

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yeah, and maybe Ozil too.. hahaha