Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Official: Chelsea, Basel agree Salah deal
kambingku 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

Looks like chelsea have succesfully hijacked salah's transfer to liverpool, this salah dude will move to chelsea instead.

I prefer chelsea to just recall 1 of the loanees, piazon or moses or someone else. But maybe mourinho saw something special in salah that can be helpful to the team.

Comments
Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

^ He's no president. He outright owns the club. There's no way anyone could get rid of him even if they wanted to.

Otherwise he'd have been gone long ago when Chelsea were firing managers like dropping candy. ;)

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Lodatz I was waiting for you lol SEE WHAT HAPPENED! and you were right when you replied with "It's only joking if it's not true."

Lodatz 10 years ago

:( :(

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I don't see how selling Mata and buying this guy makes chelsea a better team. If it were Di Matteo or Benitez making those transfers, chelsea fans would be rioting in the streets.

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@KingHenry

Simple answer . Is Mourinho - Di Matteo or Benitez ? No. Mourinho is way better them both . Ofcourse Di Matteo will always be remembered by us . To us Di Matteo legend . However , you can\'t compare them . Mourinho is higher class. One interesting difference is Mourinho has ability to show to his fans why he benches someone . Match against Southampton was best example how he does it . Simply he played Mata first half and then he brought Oscar and Willian . We were 0-0 already 10 minutes into second half , as soon as Mata was substituted , pace of the game changed and we finished the match 3:0 .

In Madrid similar way he showed Madrid fans why he benched Iker . He is simply best . He can make mistakes but he always finds solution to fix it .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KingHenry

Simple answer . Is Mourinho - Di Matteo or Benitez ? No. Mourinho has ability to show to his fans why he benches someone . Match against Southampton was best example how he does it . Simply he played Mata first half and then he brought Oscar and Willian . We were 0-0 already 10 minutes into second half , as soon as Mata was substituted , pace of the game changed and we finished the match 3:0 .

In Madrid similar way he showed Madrid fans why benched Iker . He is simply best . He can make mistakes but he always finds solution to fix it .

@KingHenry

Simple answer . Is Mourinho - Di Matteo or Benitez ? No. Mourinho is way better them both . Ofcourse Di Matteo will always be remembered by us . To us Di Matteo legend . The difference is Mourinho has ability to show to his fans why he benches someone . Match against Southampton was best example how he does it . Simply he played Mata first half and then he brought Oscar and Willian . We were 0-0 already 10 minutes into second half , as soon as Mata was substituted , pace of the game changed and we finished the match 3:0 .

In Madrid similar way he showed Madrid fans why benched Iker . He is simply best . He can make mistakes but he always finds solution to fix it .

@KingHenry

Simple answer . Is Mourinho - Di Matteo or Benitez ? No. Mourinho is way better them both . Ofcourse Di Matteo will always be remembered by us . To us Di Matteo legend . The difference is Mourinho has ability to show to his fans why he benches someone . Match against Southampton was best example how he does it . Simply he played Mata first half and then he brought Oscar and Willian . We were 0-0 already 10 minutes into second half , as soon as Mata was substituted , pace of the game changed and we finished the match 3:0 .

In Madrid similar way he showed Madrid fans why he benched Iker . He is simply best . He can make mistakes but he always finds solution to fix it .

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@KingHenry

Mata wasn't a starter for us and Willian was way the better option for us. Willian replaced KDB and Mata and gave us stability as well as signing Matic. as for Salah in my opinion is what we need, a young, fast and skillful player who can both attack and defend and retain possession. Mourinho is building an unstoppable team for the future with a very fast counter attack strategy. If those transfers you are talking about aren't convincing and a sign of Mourinho's intelligence then excuse me you need to think twice or just watch and see.

With no disrespect to Mata but in reality we sold a bench player for that amount of money is a win. as for the transfer itself It won't harm us in any kind of way but will give you a harder time facing Manchester United. Mata will fit there and will be a starter. I wish him all the best because he is a great player with a great personality, but didn't fit Mourinho's demands, and It's totally understandable.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

I'm sorry, but what? What did he show by benching Iker Casillas? Casillas had in no way said or shown that he was "bigger than the club". Why did I mention this? Because that's the pathetic excuse people seem to use for describing Mourinho's reason for benching Casillas. You know where this reason came from? Propaganda. Absolute bullsh*t. Casillas was always a hero of the club, and did his best. If Mourinho felt that Casillas was in a poor run of form, benching him for a game or two would've been a good idea. But benching him for the rest of the season? Just disgraceful.

Don't forget Marcus, that Casillas was initially benched for Antonio Adan. This guy was so bad, I bet you didn't even hear of him until now. First game Adan came to fill in for Casillas, Madrid lost 3-2 to Malaga. They went on a bit later to play Sociedad at home, and Adan got a red card. Did Antonio Adan prove, in any way, that he deserved to play over Casillas?

After Casillas was played for 2 games in a row, he broke his hand. Diego Lopez came in, and Casillas didn't play a single game after that. You've got to be kidding me. He didn't commit a crime or anything to be treated that way. It was just Mourinho being a d*ck. And the best part? We lost the Copa del Rey final at home to Atletico because of two positioning errors from Diego Lopez. He may have been brilliant throughout the season, but he failed right when we needed him most. I'm not going to blame Lopez, because he was fantastic, but I'm pointing my finger at Mourinho for not giving Casillas even a couple games here and there in the cups.

In this case, Mourinho made mistakes, and found no possible way to fix them. Mourinho isn't "perfect" Marcus, and I think he should stop being hailed as so by Chelsea fans.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Mourinho benched Casillas because Casillas talked to a journalist ( his girlfriend ) about an internal matter, and Mourinho didnt like it.
Guardiola did the same in Munich, when he wanted to know who gave informations to the press.
And Casillas is unlucky, Anceloti always had 1.90m GK, and Diego Lopez is in an incredible form if he is not just incredible, and taller than San Iker wich is important for the coach.
But how loyal he is, anyway Del bosque still trust in him, so it can let him motivated for world cup.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Dynastian I'm sorry mate but he is perfect in my eyes and most Chelsea's fans. Casillas and Mata are both a total different stories. He did give a chance to him and KDB but it didn't work so what? just keep him on the bench or play him regardless of his performance and what is needed from him while earning 70,000 a week to look like a complete genius while dropping points? Selling them was the best way to go for us and them in many dimensions.

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Piss off, just because you gave us Mata doesn't mean we owe you anything! If you want Rooney, then you have to pay a hefty price for him because he is worth a lot more than Mata. We're talking about Wayne f***en Rooney here. Pay 100 million, then we'll talk!

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Alex

LOL, oops. I confused up @AlexBatak with @Marcus. Sorry Alex, that comment wasn't directed at you.

@Tiki

Exactly what I mean. That's the "story" everyone hears. Ever wondered what the "international matter" was that Mourinho didn't want leaked out? It was his tense relationships with Casillas, Ramos, Alonso, and Ronaldo. Oh wait.... that's 4 of Madrid's best and most important players. Mourinho didn't want everyone to know that neither of those 4 like him anymore, and that's why Mourinho benched Casillas.

You should hear the stuff Mourinho said about Casillas to the press.

Footaholic 10 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Dynastian: don't waste your breath. Mourinho is their God. He can do no wrong.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Foota

That's what I figured. No point arguing then. :/

Lodatz 10 years ago

Look, at the end of the day, guys, this is simply business. Alex, you say that Mata has been a 'bench player' this season, bur that's simply nonsense. Juan Mata is not a bench player. He's a brilliant player that deserves to be the lynchpin of a top European team. For whatever reason Mourinho benched him, it was Mourinho decision, not some kind of obvious choice because of Willian's 'form'. William has had NOWHERE NEAR the kind of season Mata had, two years in a row, so arguing that Mata failed to win his place is futile. Mata is by far the better player, all things considered. What it comes down to is whether or not he's the TYPE of player Mourinho wants/needs right now. Clearly, Mou has decided that he isn't. Chelsea fans may rue this transfer heavily, or they may not, depending on how well Willian works out long-term, but the rest of the world should be VERY happy that a player like Juan Mata is no longer confined to the subs bench just because Jose Mourinho doesn't rate him.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@Dynastian98

Not going to cover over everything again . I still think Casillas was not performing well and bringing in Adan was after his one good performance , ( can't remember which team it was ) ofcourse later during other matches he chocked. There @tiki_taka answered to another major reason why Casillas was dropped . Casillas teamed up with Ramos started riot and divided club killing the unity within . Casillas and Ramos ruined that season for Madrid . One of few players who stood up and said something to back Mourinho was Arbeola . That is man right there !

Do you remember when Michael Owen came to Madrid , Raul went and complained to media and president of Madrid ? After few complaints and spanish media pressured coached ( especially that lying biased Marca ), so Owen was dropped back to benched and later was completely ruined . Player who got Balon Dor was ruined because of Raul's incompetence .

Casillas similar case . Ok hey patron, you are captain , that means get it together sit tight and be patient , and worrying about team . Work harder but not going home and crying to media , president and to his girlfriend. Benitez and Di Matteo dropped Terry but did Terry ever complain to Abramovic or media ? True legend of the club and CAPTAIN will only care about the club not about his place in the starting line up and worry about club's reputation ! He even bad mouth Mourinho again after Jose left madrid . How pathetic is that ?

Diego Lopez deserved that place . He is Madrista . Does his job patiently and leaves all the talking by performing on the field . Lopez made a huge contribution to divided team that still went all the way to semifinal of Champions League .

You have to be kidding me for blaming Lopez for Atheletico loose . NOt going to go discuss that match .

I did not say Mourinho is perfect . All I said that Mourinho is best at what he does . He proves it over and over again . He makes mistake, but in the end he makes it up . How quickly you forget about man who made the most powerful team that ever graced La Liga scoring most goals, with most points , with 71% winning rate and outclassing Barcelona at their prime ?
Ruthless on counter attacks and solid in defense . Although , it was most unfortunate team out of all the Madrid eras . Just did not have a luck when team needed the most .

You are welcome to disagree , but I do not think to back Mourinho . His achievements back him up .

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

Please do not go off running your mouth on about Casillas. He did not divide the dressing room. Mourinho did.

Casillas and Ramos never created that rift. They were the two who insisted to the media that their relationship with Mourinho was alright. It was the leaks here and there that suggested that the exact opposite was true. When did Casillas and Ramos riot? You're just making pathetic claims with no backup.

And you think Casillas hasn't been patient? It's been more than a full year since Casillas started a match in La Liga. One full year. Patience is his virtue. He stated that he will remain at Madrid this year, and the next. He's continually been praising Diego Lopez for his performances. And you don't want to discuss the loss to Atletico because you know I'm right.

Mourinho divided the dressing room into the players that Mourinho bought, and the players that he didn't buy. You really think that it was never Mourinho's fault that his relationship with Ronaldo, Alonso (who is very, very patient and understanding), Casillas, and Ramos broke down?

And please prove that Casillas bad-mouthed Mourinho after he left. All you're doing is making ridiculous claims about my team and its players, and I'm going to have to ask you to please shut up and not insult other teams and their players. If you're going to make claims on Casillas, back them up.

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited

@footaholic

Mourinho is not God to us . I take that as offensive joke as I am religious person . I simply admire and love that man , but certainly do not regard him in anyway as God .

We do not have a quality striker and Chelsea still up top fighting for title . This is just enough to prove how great of manager Mourinho is .

@lodatz

More like Oscar vs Mata not Willian vs Mata . We have Schurle who could cover that position . I still dislike Willian but he seems to prove me wrong match after match.

All I want to say my dear football fans . YOu can hate all you want but Mourinho will restore Chelsea as powerhouse and start a dynasty that Sir Alex did at United . Remember my words.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@footaholic

Mourinho is not God to us . I take that offensive joke as I am religious person . I simply admire and love that man , but certainly do not regard him in anyway as God .

We do not have a quality striker and Chelsea still up top fighting for title . This is just enough to prove how great of manager Mourinho is .

@lodatz

More like Oscar vs Mata not Willian vs Mata . We have Schurle who could cover that position . I still dislike Willian but he seems to prove me wrong match after match.

All I want to say my dear football fans . YOu can hate all you want but Mourinho will restore Chelsea as powerhouse and start a dynasty that Sir Alex did at United . Remember my words.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

Mata agrees with Mourinho critics :D

tdot2barca 10 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Chelsea fans see Mourinho like he is a god lol. I guess you can't blame them after having gone through 10+ managers in less than a decade.

nandaYNWA 10 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

wow fuc* you chelsea for buying every player we want -.- he'll just be wasted at chelsea and probably loaned as soon as his bought, then end up like mata. once again, fuc* you chelsea