Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo Ties/Breaks Raul's Goal-scoring Records for Real Madrid and Scores His 500th Goal
Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Well, technically not yet. But he's hit 323, the same number of goals as Raul, and has a far better goal-to-game ratio. Raul took 741 games and 16 seasons to reach that tally, and Ronaldo took 308 games and just over 6 seasons to reach the same number of goals. I suspect he will break the record in the next game or two.

What he did break, though, was Raul's all-time scoring record for Real in the Champions League. Raul had 66 goals with Real, and Ronaldo now has 67. Ronaldo has also scored his 500th goal in all competitions tonight with his first against Malmo.

**EDIT::

Here is Real Madrid's honorary video celebrating Cristiano's historic achievement.**

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, technically not yet. But he's hit 323, the same number of goals as Raul, and has a far better goal-to-game ratio. Raul took 741 games and 16 seasons to reach that tally, and Ronaldo took 308 games and just over 6 seasons to reach the same number of goals. I suspect he will break the record in the next game or two.

What he did break, though, was Raul's all-time scoring record for Real in the Champions League. Raul had 66 goals with Real, and Ronaldo now has 67. Ronaldo has also scored his 500th goal in all competitions tonight with his first against Malmo.

Comments
rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@wolfie I actually understand and agree with you about Raul, don't misunderstand I have only high praises for him, he is without a doubt The top 5 strikers in history.

But I don't understand the reason in saying I call him cristiano cause there is one real ronaldo. A name is a name given to any person. His name is Cristiano Ronaldo. Remove anything considers to football, and name him as a person. For example let's say your name Wolfie(I know it's only ur username) don't u think it's disrespectful not call u wolfie, even thought there maybe thousands named wolfie before u and may have achieved better in life. No matter what, call the person with his actual name.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@amerr are you kidding me? did I say that raul was better? people don't read your comment and then they get offended for no reason at all.

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

This Raul Vs Ronaldo thing is very interesting to say the least, and though I do agree with Ronaldo being superior, i disagree with the fact you say 'It's not about the goals!' but you conclude by saying 'Ronaldo scored all those goals faster'... How childish.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

and another thing back then real madrid football style was different than todays,

now every madrid player is focused on ronaldo and the team is build around him and every player trys to pass the bal as often they can to ronaldo.

So back then they had figo,ronaldo, zidane and many other big stars so the team wasn't focused on 1 player,
I mean if back then every player was focused on raul he would have scored much much more goals,
just imagine if beckam, zidane, figo and ronaldo were focused on passing the ball to you inside the penalty box.

Wolfie 9 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Fair enough if you want to use your time to reseach statistics because there if no way you can remember all of it. Since when is the comment section an sudo-examination of how much information you can regurgitate?

• History

Personal attack? First off, in the Eva thread I said the picture was creep. (Eva bending over) Then Amer is the one who attacked me first asking if I was 11 years old. So if you remember correctly it is Amer who started all this not me. The picture was creepy, but then your attack on me for no reason made you creepy too. It's weird, I never start anything, but when you attack me what do you expect? Why was Amer not cautioned for that? Tuan you remember exactly what happened.

"If you just started watching Real in the last 2 years then ofcourse you may think I'm uninformed because Cristiano has been spectacular."

" I only watched football for two years. What gives you the right to make such claims?"
^What?? "If you" Do understand the word if??
"I have so far been pretty lenient towards you because of your age."

"prima-donna pretentiousness"

"Consider getting off of that high horse you're on."
^Who's making the the attacks?
This guy is consistently slipping these attacks in his comment then I'm made to look like the bad guy when I give it back to him.

Fair enough if you want to use your time to reseach statistics because there if no way you can remember all of it. Since when is the comment section an sudo-examination of how much information you can regurgitate?
Don't attack me first and then claim to be the victim.

You have a cocky attitude and you are trying to push your opinions on others. Then when they don't agree with you insult them.
People have been quite accommodating and welcome.
There's a way to give your opinion without being abbrassive. If you don't know that then you should not be suggesting peoples ages to begin with.
You are the same guy going on moderators accounts asking for people to get banned when you haven't even been here for a month. What kind of person does that.
I may have a temper, but I'm honest and don't go behind people back. If I have a problem with you I'll say it. I have never asked for anyone to be banned, not once.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Whoel community right now...

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Respect Cristiano for what he has accomplished. Great achievement. Hopefully he scores 500 more before he retires.
I was only sharing my opinion. No offense intended to anyone.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

temporarly closed, work in progress.

shpalman 9 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

discussion re-opened. have a read.

see? you can perfectly have the exact same discussion without insulting each other on a personal level. anyone has their own opinion and taste, and different opinions need to be respected. you can bring facts on the table, if at some point facts do not support one's opinion anymore, that's still not a reason to go and call that person names. am i clear?

you're trying to compare 2 players here, to me it looks like that 1st) these players have played in 2 football eras which are different one from another concerning the type of football, and concerning the way football itself is perceived by people/fans. so you should keep this in mind. 2nd) it looks like that both the player have notable achievements in 2 different areas, eg: Raul at team level, Ronaldo at individual level. 3rd) so with all the available data/facts gathered, try to establish a common ground (if there is even one) where these 2 guys can be compared.

again you can have debates expressing extremely different opinions, and yet still avoid to call each other names.

i then want you to notice the fact that the people involved in the fight, are in their 30s. get your sh*t together ffs.
and as i always say, if you want respect, then give respect.

you may go on with the discussion now. whoever goes back to what happened will be handed a 1 day ban.

• History

discussion re-opened. have a read.

see? you can perfectly have the exact same discussion without insulting each other on a personal level. anyone has their own opinion and taste, and different opinions need to be respected. you can bring facts on the table, if at some point facts do not support one's opinion anymore, that's still not a reason to go and call that person names. am i clear?

you're trying to compare 2 players here, to me it looks like that 1st) these players have played in 2 football eras which are different one from another concerning the type of football, and concerning the way football itself is perceived by people/fans. so you should keep this in mind. 2nd) it looks like that both the player have notable achievements in 2 different areas, eg: Raul at team level, Ronaldo at individual level. 3rd) so with all the available data/facts gathered, try to establish a common ground (if there is even one) where these 2 guys can be compared.

again you can have debates expressing extremely different opinions, and yet still avoid to call each other names.
i then want you to notice the fact that the people involved in the fight, are in their 30s. get your shit together ffs.
and as i always say, if you want respect, then give respect.

you may go on with the discussion now. whoever goes back to what happened will be handed a 1 day ban.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great one mate, you ban 1 day and I will add a week to it.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He's done it! With his goal against Levante, Ronaldo is now officially Madrid's highest ever goal-scorer with 324 goals in 310 games.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Goal scoring machine.