{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo Baloon d'Or Winner
kingsley_k 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 129

Who agrees with this decision??!

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Ronaldo after winning BO : " if i had Messi team ( playing for Barcelona ) i would have more BO than him "
As much as i respect his Football, this guy is unlikable for me, what would he bring to Barça that Suarez doesnt bring ? I mean he is a 9 give him a weak midlefield and his season would be average.

the Guy should be just happy and grateful for his teammates who contributed more than him in the final result imo, instead he goes with this commentary ? WTF ???

Messi overall cannot be in one video, last 3 month in the second vid.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ronaldo after winning BO : " if i had Messi team ( playing for Barcelona ) i would have more BO than him "
As much as i respect his Football, this guy is unlikable for me, what would he bring to Barça that Suarez doesnt bring ? I mean he is a 9 give him a weak midlefield and his season would be average.

the Guy should be just happy and grateful for his teammates who contributed more than him in the final result imo, instead he goes with this commentary ? WTF ???

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

As much as i respect his Football, this guy is unlikable for me

He didn't actually say that. He said if they played on the same team, he thinks he would have more BO's. Why actually read more than a clickbait headline when we can just be outraged instead?

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Lmfao, @Tiki, you need to stop falling for bullsh*t clickbait. Ronaldo didn't actually say that. It would be beyond stupid. If you've actually watched any interviews of the man, you'd know that despite his immense self-confidence, he's a very sensible and respectful person.

I never realized that self-confidence was such a despisable attribute. No one complained when Kobe, LeBron, Jordan, Muhammad Ali, etc. expressed it. It's just the English media manipulating the masses of football fans to convince people that Ronaldo is an arrogant cnt. Most of the people who fall for that sht are Barcelona fans too. It's honestly disgusting that amount of disrespect Catalonian people show towards Ronaldo when he's literally just a foreigner playing for their rival club.

• History

Lmfao, @Tiki, you need to stop falling for bullsh*t clickbait. Ronaldo didn't actually say that. It would be beyond stupid. If you've actually watched any interviews of the man, you'd know that despite his immense self-confidence, he's a very sensible and respectful person. I never realized that self-confidence was such a despisable attribute. No one complained when Kobe, LeBron, Jordan, Muhammad Ali, etc. expressed it. It's just the English media manipulating the masses of football fans.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian98

It's honestly disgusting that amount of disrespect Catalonian people show towards Ronaldo when he's literally just a foreigner playing for their rival club.

In association football, you should know its more than enough to hate a player. Also, he's not just any foreign player, he is "the" foreign player who play for their rival club if you get my meaning. ;) Ronaldo is a badass though when you think about it, he doesn't care about the hate and say out loud it make him stronger. :D

• History

@Dynastian98

It's honestly disgusting that amount of disrespect Catalonian people show towards Ronaldo when he's literally just a foreigner playing for their rival club.

In association football, you should know its more than enough to hate a player. Also, he's not just any foreign player, he is "the" foreign player who play for their rival club if you get my meaning. ;)

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Ok I didn't understood what he said then, but still thinking he would overshadow Messi in a team they will play together is very unlikely.
Its not because you think you are the best then you can be compared to Mohamed Ali, Ali was really the best of his generation.
I've never heard Messi talking that way about Ronaldo, If he was playing with me I would have won more, what does that mean, he will feed him so Ronaldo can score more and shoot everything like he is doing atm ? Or is he thinking that if Messi has more BO it's because he got more help from his teammates ?
Anyway it's going nowhere knowing the criteria of BO where the collective silverwares matter, we all agree on the winner knowing the election criteria, we only disagree on the best performer and it doesn't have any relationship with hate.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

All I'm saying is Ronaldo never said that, so you need to stop making baseless accusations on the man. Go watch a goddamn interview of him to see what type of person he is. People love to hate others.

• History

All I'm saying is Ronaldo never said that, so you need to stop making baseless accusations on the man. Got watch a goddamn interview of him to see what type of person he is. People love to hate others.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian98 When you see people hating on Ronaldo, stay calm and remember this message ;)
enter image description here

• History

@Dynastian98 When you see people hating on Ronaldo, stay calm and remember this message:
enter image description here