{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid-Barcelona & Man.Utd-Chelsea
Argjent 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

The best games so far this weekend.

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA
-Real Madrid is performing very well this season.C.Ronaldo is scoring in every match,Benzema is great too.
Without Bale,and maybe Ramos,will be very hard to win against this Barcelona.As always,hope C.Ronaldo will be in a good form.
-Barcelona is performing amazing too.Messi & Neymar are unstoppable.Suarez will play in this match,and for him will be amazing if he scores in his first match for Barcelona,and especially in El Classico.Barcelona still good at defence,0 goals conceded in La Liga,but sure this will break from Real Madrid in weekend.
-Real Madrid is favorite for me,I hope for a great game like always,and sure a win from us :D

LA LIGA games:
Matches: 168
Real Madrid: 70
Barcelona: 66
Draw: 32

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona
Final Score: 2-1 [Or maybe 2-2]

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Man.Utd is performing bad this season,LVG is making much changes in every match,and the results still bad.
Falcao & Di Maria have to show their skills in this game.
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL this season,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.
Mourinho is Special One,he know how to play in these big games.
-Chelsea is favorite in this game,if we see their form!

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea
Final Score: 1-1 [Or maybe 1-2]

Any thoughts about these games?!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA
-Real Madrid is performing very well this season.C.Ronaldo is scoring in every match,Benzema is great too.
Without Bale,and maybe Ramos,will be very hard to win against this Barcelona.As always,hope C.Ronaldo will be in a good form.
-Barcelona is performing amazing too.Messi & Neymar are unstoppable.Suarez will play in this match,and for him will be amazing if he scores in his first match for Barcelona,and especially in El Classico.Barcelona still good at defence,0 goals conceded in La Liga,but sure this will break from Real Madrid in weekend.

-Real Madrid is favorite for me,I hope for a great win,and sure a win from us :D

Matches Real Madrid Barcelona Draws
LA LIGA: 168 70 66 32
Copa Del Rey 34 12 14 7
Uefa Champions League 8 3 2 3

i predict:

Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Man.Utd is performing bad this season,LVG is making much changes in every match,and the results still bad.
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

-Real Madrid is favorite for me,I hope for a great win,and sure a win from us :D

------------------------Matches---Real Madrid---Barcelona---Draws
LA LIGA: 168 70 66 32
Copa Del Rey 34 12 14 7
Uefa Champions League 8 3 2 3

i predict:

Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

LA LIGA games:

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

LA LIGA games:

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

LA LIGA games:

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL this season,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

Comments
ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@Marcus: Watch the match again, your counters were not choking because of Drogba, they were being intercepted for the most part. If you were expecting Drogba to have Walcott's speed in receiving a pass, then you clearly have not seen him play. He was never the quickest, always relied on skill and power (more of power).

The argument is not about the ref. Every one who watches football will agree that Dowd has a horrible game. It is about the number of chances that each team created.

As for Ivanovic marking Fellaini, Terry has been marking him for most of the match, and the goal that Fellaini headed Cahill marked him, and he did a poor job at it. Fellaini would have gotten the header wether Ivanovic was there or not. Now if you are saying Ivanovic would have prevented the shot from RVP, I would agree more with this, as he was marking RVP for most of the game.

@Juan: How many shots did you have on target in the said time period? 3? the shot that Drogba took was blocked by DeGea, and you scored on the corner that was concede due to blocking Hazard's shot. So in reality you had 2 shots (in that if Hazard scores, Drogba wouldn't have), 2 more shots than us in that time period. We did shoot, like a couple of shots from Janujaz that were way off target. Chelsea did dominate the possession and the match from you scored. Till then, I must say United had the upper hand in the game. We created more chances, and a little luck in the finishing department, we would not be having this argument here. Chelsea controlled till around 80 minutes, but then United started taking a few more risks, and I saw the goal coming. Like I said above, once Fellaini's header got blocked, it was any body's ball.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@ashwin

Walcots speed ? What for ? No expects him to be the quickest just his old quickness is enough to pass the ball or when receiving the ball make his old style burst into free space. I understand he is 36 , slowed down obviously and still yet to hit the form . ( Even though he is gaining some momentum lately ) . He played in Turkish league where players almost walk entire match. Now , Here he is in EPL facing Manchester United . And I really think it is you who should watch Drogba in his younger and prime days . I been watching him from day one .

No , argument is exactly about ref because he had a direct impact on number of chances Chelsea created ! Again, I believe you should watch the match ... All those fouls, yellow cards , and throw-in and he even knocked Cesc out at one point which resulted in surprise counter attack and almost goal .

Ivanovic is essential to our defense and in our corners ! He is a clearance machine. He has perfect balance of attacking role and defensive role as full back who also can play comfortably center defensive role . He is in our every set piece . And him and Terry were covering constantly Fellaini . I don't see your logic here . Fellaini almost did not have a single header in the box let alone as clean as the one in the corner . He is the best header player in United and we put our best man on him .

On top of all , That foul was a complete bs . Di Maria has a quiet big reputation to dive when he feels ball is slipping away . He could have stayed on his feet but man made a right decision and dived for Manu glory . Like I said if this has happened to Manchester , ooh the whole Manchester with all it is global fans would point that out for years ! Yet sh*t like this in Manu games happens to us every year.

Either way , I see you guys are back to your "humble" days after flashing glimpse of old days with idiotic refereeing . And no matter how much I want City to loose , it is inevitable that United will get hammered at Etihad though . Unfortunately for ManU , City got their referee staff as well , so sh*t like this past sunday won't happen .

TheGame 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United 104 1380

@Marcus2011, for the sake of your team's title chance and my team's reputation lets hope you're wrong about the City game. I would not be able to stand to see them lift the trophy again! And they're not exactly in form with 2 losses and a draw in the last 3 games...They're there for the taking.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus2011, for the sake of your team's title chance and my team's reputation lets hope you're wrong about the City game. I would not be able to stand to see them lift the trophy again! And they're not exactly in form with 2 losses and a draw in the last 3 games...