{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid-Barcelona & Man.Utd-Chelsea
Argjent 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

The best games so far this weekend.

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA
-Real Madrid is performing very well this season.C.Ronaldo is scoring in every match,Benzema is great too.
Without Bale,and maybe Ramos,will be very hard to win against this Barcelona.As always,hope C.Ronaldo will be in a good form.
-Barcelona is performing amazing too.Messi & Neymar are unstoppable.Suarez will play in this match,and for him will be amazing if he scores in his first match for Barcelona,and especially in El Classico.Barcelona still good at defence,0 goals conceded in La Liga,but sure this will break from Real Madrid in weekend.
-Real Madrid is favorite for me,I hope for a great game like always,and sure a win from us :D

LA LIGA games:
Matches: 168
Real Madrid: 70
Barcelona: 66
Draw: 32

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona
Final Score: 2-1 [Or maybe 2-2]

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Man.Utd is performing bad this season,LVG is making much changes in every match,and the results still bad.
Falcao & Di Maria have to show their skills in this game.
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL this season,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.
Mourinho is Special One,he know how to play in these big games.
-Chelsea is favorite in this game,if we see their form!

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea
Final Score: 1-1 [Or maybe 1-2]

Any thoughts about these games?!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA
-Real Madrid is performing very well this season.C.Ronaldo is scoring in every match,Benzema is great too.
Without Bale,and maybe Ramos,will be very hard to win against this Barcelona.As always,hope C.Ronaldo will be in a good form.
-Barcelona is performing amazing too.Messi & Neymar are unstoppable.Suarez will play in this match,and for him will be amazing if he scores in his first match for Barcelona,and especially in El Classico.Barcelona still good at defence,0 goals conceded in La Liga,but sure this will break from Real Madrid in weekend.

-Real Madrid is favorite for me,I hope for a great win,and sure a win from us :D

Matches Real Madrid Barcelona Draws
LA LIGA: 168 70 66 32
Copa Del Rey 34 12 14 7
Uefa Champions League 8 3 2 3

i predict:

Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Man.Utd is performing bad this season,LVG is making much changes in every match,and the results still bad.
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

-Real Madrid is favorite for me,I hope for a great win,and sure a win from us :D

------------------------Matches---Real Madrid---Barcelona---Draws
LA LIGA: 168 70 66 32
Copa Del Rey 34 12 14 7
Uefa Champions League 8 3 2 3

i predict:

Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

LA LIGA games:

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

LA LIGA games:

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

LA LIGA games:

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL this season,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

Comments
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@lio What a hack! You did all right!

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@lio: Yer a wizard.

My thoughts on the game:

Not. Even. Mad.

Going into Old Trafford against probably the most motivated United has been this season and doing great 'till Branislove got a last-minute "red" - while staying first and 6 points above City - is perfectly acceptable. Disappointing, yes, but we can keep our heads up high after that match.

Here are some other comments:

Hazard, Luis, Matic, Drogba (at the age of 36) and Courtois were all fantastic.

Fabregas bagged in another assist. He wasn't as effective as usual today, but that's still good. Let's hope he keeps them coming.

Oscar and Willian need to stay consistent.

Terry and Cahill were warriors.

Hazard did way better than Di Maria in the match, meaning I can tell my United-supporting friend to shut the f*ck up about Di Maria > Hazard. Yes, I do think Hazard is more talented and dangerous than Di Maria.

Ivanovic did not deserve the red, but whatever. This means Zouma is going to get some starts for us, which is exactly what I want to see. It seems like Mourinho is shaping him into a second Varane.

Phil Dowd was absolutely horrible. I wouldn't laugh if someone told me that Dowd was flipping coins to see whether he should give a foul or not. Like that Smalling/Ivanovic clear penalty in the 1st half. Very horrible refereeing.

That's all I can think of for now.

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@V: Completely agree with you, mate. It seemed that Chelsea players got a yellow card for every freakin foul, while Dowd let ManU get away with worse fouls. Also, it should've been a pen, not only because of Smalling, but also Rojo who was practically wrestling with Terry just 2 metres beside Smalling & Ivanovic. In the end, I think it was a fair result as United played surprisingly well. Still disappointed though, because we could've and should've killed the game as Mourinho would say.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Mourinho should stop his bus tactics and learn to kill games, they could twice kill the game against City and United, they got late equalizer in both games.
Killing games is the future, Madrid got easy end of games against Pool and Barça because each time they a had a chance, they kept going forward and killed the game.
If Chelsea doesnt win this year ( by miracle ), the 4 points dropped against Manchester teams would be important.
Mourinho fanboys, im not hating on Mou, i just cant stand a monster team with monster attacking weapons parking the bus at just 0-1 and its typical from Mou always afraid from conceding rather than going to kill the game.

Thats why i prefer Carlo to him, and its only my opinion.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

you are right about the city game but today against united we had a very old drogba who can't run for 90minutes and costa,dave were injured and shurrle came from an injury.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Mourinho should let his team develop the killer instinct, they have no match in EPL but they need to be much better if they want a second CL trophy, this year they have the weapons and Mou one of the best coach, but the only weakness he has is this, the best defense is and will always be the attack.
Anyway, i dont think there will be any regrets, Chelsea seems easy PL winners this year. But in CL if he does this against BM or RM, this could turn from a small margin victory to a 3-1 or 4-1 loss.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Not going go too much about referee , because as always we are blamed that we cry over it when we loose . No mates, only when injustice is done . Team was making rugby tackles left and right through out the whole game in crucial moments and left the field with 2 yellows and one for taking off shirt while the other one was getting yellow for every basic fouls .

As far as Chelsea performance , I thought it was terrific and fully deserved to win, but left with a draw . United played great just as I expected them to play in game of this magnitude . Great in the counter attack and very careful and composed in the back . Game was exciting and fast paced , and full of action for every player making his contribution fully .

We could have killed the game early but De Gea and referee were fantastic . Mourinho have made a mistake by trying to shut down the match so early instead of squeezing out more goals , but then again playing against a team that has world class attacking players that can catch you on the break is dangerous . Plus, relying on 36 years old striker to open space or to score was too much to ask. He was tired and going into attack with tired striker is just as going without one .

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I thought overall a draw was a fair result, especially after how well we did in the first half and that we were missing Falcao and Rooney. That Didier Drogba header really shattered our confidence for a long period of time, but Chelsea did not take full advantage of that. They were happy to lock the game down, as evidenced by Mourinho introducing Zouma and Mikel into the match. De Gea was a beast as always and Fellaini was surprisingly very impressive as well. At the end of the day I will be as objective as I can: I agree with most Chelsea fans with regards to how terrible the officiating of Phil Dowd was. When you look at both of Ivanovic's challenges together, there was no way he deserved to be sent off. But seriously, that doesn't change the fact that these things happen all the time in the PL and Ivanovic should've been more careful. Chelsea are a very good team, miles ahead of every other team in the premier league. They are well-balanced, organized and able to dictate the game almost at will. The only thing that will stop them from winning the PL is themselves.

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@tiki: Everything you said is right. A 2-0 lead is always safer than an 1-0 lead, but it's really annoying that Mou already brought Mikel in the 60th minute or so. Of course it's hard to put pressure on a team like United for 90 minutes with a 36 y/o striker, but as they say: attack is the best form of defence and I believe that Hazard, Oscar and Willian would nonetheless have been able to do that if Mourinho instructed them to do so.

Vendetta 10 years ago

Funny how everyone is saying Mourinho needs to kill games when Van Gaal just said in an interview that he's the best at killing games in Europe. I mean, come on, we held the score until the last 30 seconds of the game. Saying we couldn't manage to kill the game is unfair, considering we were doing it until Dowd fucked us over.

Vendetta 10 years ago

Love this review of the game:

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@V: It's not Mou who's supposed the kill the game, but the players. It's up to them if they convert their chances. After our goal we've had enough chances to do so, that's what I meant. Brilliant vid btw, thanks for sharing (Mikel - "the human final whistle" hahahah).

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited

@thegame

"Draw Deserved" - ahh idk . Performance certainly was great comparing to previous ManU matches , but deserved to win draw to referee . Seems to me Manchester fans never get bothered at how their club wins or draws , as longest they get points and you will proudly sing your glory song . I for certain would never want Chelsea draw matches or win matches in such fashion and when that happened , I simply called it - Luck and undeserved .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@thegame

"Draw Deserved" - ahh idk . Performance certainly was great comparing to previous ManU matches , but deserved to win due to referee . Seems to me Manchester fans never get bothered at how their club wins , as longest they win and you will proudly sing your glory song . I for certain would never want Chelsea draw matches or win matches in such fashion and when that happened , I simply called it - Luck and undeserved .

goalazo 10 years ago
Bayern Munich, Italy 0 13

united better than i thought, but chelsea still better. 1-1 not really how game went. chelsea did not park bus, just controlled game, until red card aat end of game and lucky chance for united to get a draw. mourinho tactics were great until red card.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@Marcus: How many chances did you have in the first half? Statistically speaking, United should have been up in the first half alone. Did Chelsea control the game? Yes, not till Drogba scored. Fabregas was shut out of the game by Fellaini. United were chasing the ball for the most of the second half. When you say kill the game, did you have serious opportunities? I do not recall any clear cut chances that fell into your lap. Even if Ivanovic wasn't sent off, I doubt you would have stopped us from scoring. Was Terry denied a clear chance? Yes, but every game numerous calls go unnoticed. In fact, RVP who was guarding the near post should have blocked Drogba's header. If not for Courtois, the game could have been 3-1 or atleast 2-1 at half time. Same could have been said of Chelsea in the second half...if not for DeGea, it could have been 2-0 for Chelsea too. So overall, a draw was a fair result considering the chances both teams squandered in the entire game.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@ashwin1729, exactly. It took 40 minutes for Chelsea to even register a proper chance with Drogba's low shot. @Marcus, calling the draw "lucky and undeserved" implies that United did absolutely nothing in the game, which is simply not true.

LOL @ True Georgie. This guy is still ashamed of what we did to his precious Newcastle in 96. It's amazing to me how many times he has to say "got to give credit" when referring to something United did, almost as if it pains him to say it. Funny how I did not see such a strong emotion from him after that horrible refereeing penalty decision against Leicester. Although he mentioned it, it was all smiles for him to see us lose 5-3. It pains me to listen to someone who can't finish a proper sentence without using the word "fu**", "cu**" or "sh**".

The things he says in the video that were just laughable:

"RVP looked good in this game"
"Manchester United so disorganized in the back"
"You expected Manchester United to get annihilated. That's why pundits say they were the better team in the first half. It was even"
"If they (United) would have put the same determination against West Brom, they would have had the 3 points"
"Chelsea were the better team for me. Man United weren't bad".

Here is the bottom of the line: if you really want to provide an objective viewpoint of a game, you can't sit and watch it from the perspective of ONE team. This guy watched it from Chelsea's perspective, because he wanted to see us get "annihilated" and when that didn't happen, he took every little aspect of the game that didn't go his way, and blew it way out of proportion to satisfy his own bias, completely ignoring how well United played. He is saying what Chelsea fans want to hear. Other than that, I agree about what he said regarding the refereeing decisions, but that did not mean a draw was not deserved.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Very interesting read here. Glad to see Chelsea and United fans don't eat each other up like Madrid and Barca fans do when arguing about 'Ronaldo/Messi played better', 'your team sucked that game', 'ref on your side', 'that wasn't a penalty', etc.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@ashwin1729

No real threat till 40th minute ?

Our counter attacks were chocking in final phases where Drogba just did not have enough pace and old reaction to shoot or pass the ball fast and accurately evidently was lacking . Then denied penalty with handball . Then Ivanovic and John Terry wrestled down and were denied another penalty. Hazard fouled left and right and his run taking out 2 players and to be stopped by blatant foul by Rojo outside of the box . Hazard does not dive but I think he should start diving because there were just too many fouls on him where he stood his ground .

All this Luckily for United Phil Dowd did not let them down . This is a scenario till 40th minute and i guess you started to watch match after 40th , so you know what happened next.

Those above are the serious opportunities and referee's poor performance was a reason why Chelsea was not at least one goal up . Why United were not goal up ? I don't know maybe . I know one thing though , weak backheel by Fellaini or some karate stuff by Di Maria did not intimidate Courtois even a bit . Only chance that I thought should have went in was Van Persie's chance but denied by Courtois.

All around bull sh*t calls by Dowd that were giving United edge . I am 100% sure if United were in our shoes , fans and club wouldn't let it go till the end of the season !!!

" Even if Ivanovic wasn't sent off, I doubt you would have stopped us from scoring"

Ivanovic is one of our best setpiece marksman and his job was marking Fellaini. Would it matter if Fellaini was not on that corner ?

So overall , United played great but not better than Chelsea . If referee was doing what FA pays him to do , I would have gave full credit how United deserved to get a draw.

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@ashwin & @TheGame: I don't remember you having a single shot on target from the 35th to the 70th minute and until the 35th minute it was an even game with Utd having better chances (eg the Di Maria Volley or the RVP 1 on 1 vs Courtois), but other than that no chance was really causing a threat. For us, Hazard was obviously the biggest threat, which unfortunately also meant that he was double- or triple-teamed quite often, reducing his effectiveness, especially as he was afforded very little protection by the ref (unlike, say, Di Maria). Concerning Ivanovic, you're wrong when you think that we wouldn't have stopped you from scoring, because even Courtois stated that Ivanovic was responsible for marking Fellaini.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I caught the 2nd half of the clasico and about 20 mins of the man v chel. Disappointed!