{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid-Barcelona & Man.Utd-Chelsea
Argjent 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

The best games so far this weekend.

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA
-Real Madrid is performing very well this season.C.Ronaldo is scoring in every match,Benzema is great too.
Without Bale,and maybe Ramos,will be very hard to win against this Barcelona.As always,hope C.Ronaldo will be in a good form.
-Barcelona is performing amazing too.Messi & Neymar are unstoppable.Suarez will play in this match,and for him will be amazing if he scores in his first match for Barcelona,and especially in El Classico.Barcelona still good at defence,0 goals conceded in La Liga,but sure this will break from Real Madrid in weekend.
-Real Madrid is favorite for me,I hope for a great game like always,and sure a win from us :D

LA LIGA games:
Matches: 168
Real Madrid: 70
Barcelona: 66
Draw: 32

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona
Final Score: 2-1 [Or maybe 2-2]

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Man.Utd is performing bad this season,LVG is making much changes in every match,and the results still bad.
Falcao & Di Maria have to show their skills in this game.
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL this season,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.
Mourinho is Special One,he know how to play in these big games.
-Chelsea is favorite in this game,if we see their form!

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea
Final Score: 1-1 [Or maybe 1-2]

Any thoughts about these games?!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA
-Real Madrid is performing very well this season.C.Ronaldo is scoring in every match,Benzema is great too.
Without Bale,and maybe Ramos,will be very hard to win against this Barcelona.As always,hope C.Ronaldo will be in a good form.
-Barcelona is performing amazing too.Messi & Neymar are unstoppable.Suarez will play in this match,and for him will be amazing if he scores in his first match for Barcelona,and especially in El Classico.Barcelona still good at defence,0 goals conceded in La Liga,but sure this will break from Real Madrid in weekend.

-Real Madrid is favorite for me,I hope for a great win,and sure a win from us :D

Matches Real Madrid Barcelona Draws
LA LIGA: 168 70 66 32
Copa Del Rey 34 12 14 7
Uefa Champions League 8 3 2 3

i predict:

Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Man.Utd is performing bad this season,LVG is making much changes in every match,and the results still bad.
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

-Real Madrid is favorite for me,I hope for a great win,and sure a win from us :D

------------------------Matches---Real Madrid---Barcelona---Draws
LA LIGA: 168 70 66 32
Copa Del Rey 34 12 14 7
Uefa Champions League 8 3 2 3

i predict:

Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

LA LIGA games:

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

LA LIGA games:

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

REAL MADRID-BARCELONA

LA LIGA games:

i predict:
Real Madrid-Barcelona

MAN.UTD-CHELSEA
-Chelsea is simply amazing.For me they will win PL this season,and will be a good favorite for CHampions League too.

I predict:
Man.Utd-Chelsea

Comments
quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Real to win 3:1

manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

What's the point in "predicting" 3-1 after Real scored their 3rd?

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It was half time when I posted it ;)

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Looks like @Iraqi was right. 3-1 for Madrid.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

It's not like Real Madrid re-invented the wheel. Barca are falling for the same tricks time and time again. All R. Madrid do is draw them forward, force individual errors and counter. The difference is 3-4 years ago Barca would run back like hounds and win the ball back. There needs to be a dramatic tactical shift in these big games for Barca. R. Madrid always had 7 players in the back defending and 3 speedy players forward, so it naturally suited them well against Barca's possession style football.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@TheGame

I say not. The game was totally different from previous Clasicos.

This time around, it was Real Madrid keeping possession. Kroos, Modric, and Isco were excellent in that manner. In fact, Barcelona had 81% pass succession around the 70th minute, which is completely unnatural for them. The one thing Madrid did the same as last time is the crosses from the wing. Instead of di Maria, it was Marcelo and Carvajal this time who hounded the flank.

Barcelona had a nice first goal (awful defending from Pepe), but they disappeared after that. Suarez played well, and could've gotten a few more fouls in his favor, but didn't have the support from either Messi or Neymar to help him score. Madrid were excellent in protecting their flanks, as Ronaldo, Isco, and James all made sure that the flanks were well defended. Our offensive work was exceptionally unselfish as well. You would not be able to tell that this team is full of multi-millionaire players with massive egos. The way our players connected with each other was unbelievable. Ronaldo, James, Carvajal, Isco, Marcelo, Benzema.... they all deserve equal credit. And let's not forget Ramos and Carvajal's exceptional defending throughout the match. It was a masterclass of a performance.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@Dynastian98: I guess when you meant Real kept possession you mean that they kept it when mattered. Barca had majority of the possession, and created more chances than Real in the 1st half. Messi did not score that open goal, and I believe that changed the game. 2nd half was Real's, nothing to take away from you guys. But your lack of a holding/defensive mid gave Barca a lot of opportunities. I am very happy with the result, but I thought the game was a lot closer than the score suggests.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, it was really closer as you said. Messi missing that chance was maybe a game changer. After that Real players were all over the pitch, running, asking for ball, trying to equalize. In second half they were even better, while Barca was sleeping. When it was 3-1 Real got enough chances from counter attacks to score 3 or even more goals.

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@descentk

Nah I had to get back home from pub .

Real Madrid had a pretty obvious game plan and stuck to it executing it perfectly .

I think Barcelona's defense is ludicrous and "mastermind" behind such performances is mr Pique Shakira . I don't know how he manages to start for a club of this magnitude . Mascherano should not be in defense even if he did well for national side . And Barcelona's attack started to miss cutting edge in the final third which is absolutely something new. Seems like some core players lost motivation after second goal especially that tracking of Benzema by Iniesta was very lazy . Messi started to walk around in second half with "fuk it " attitude .

Actually for the first time in many years I am starting feel sorry how Barcelona is crumbling and can't restore it's old form . Not because they are loosing but because the way they are loosing . I don't like sloppy defeats .

Overall the game was good but not so entertaining . I felt like something was missing . Like a spark and passion or maybe it was misbalance of powers that made me get little bored ( Not exaggerating I was surprised , usually enjoy classicos ) . I think Madrid derbies and Atletico vs Barca will be more entertaining .

@thegame +1

• History

@descentk

Nah I had to get back home from pub .

Real Madrid had a pretty obvious game plan and stuck to it executing it perfectly .

I think Barcelona's defense is ludicrous and "mastermind" behind such performances is mr Pique Shakira . I don't know how he manages to start for a club of this magnitude . Mascherano should not be in defense even if he did well for national side . And Barcelona's attack started to miss cutting edge in the final third which is absolutely something new. Seems like some core players lost motivation after first half especially that tracking of Benzema by Iniesta was very lazy . Messi started to walk around in second half with "fuk it " attitude .

Actually for the first time in many years I am starting feel sorry how Barcelona is crumbling and can't restore it's old form . Not because they are loosing but because the way they are loosing . I don't like sloppy defeats .

Overall the game was good but not so entertaining . I felt like something was missing . Like a spark and passion or maybe it was misbalance of powers that made me get little bored ( Not exaggerating I was surprised , usually enjoy classicos ) . I think Madrid derbies and Atletico vs Barca will be more entertaining .

@thegame +1

Lilywhite 10 years ago
28 468

@Dynastian, Barca's goal was Carvajal's fault, not Pepe's. Pepe was one of Real's best players. He is one of the best CBs in the world right now.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

WHAT DID I F%CKING TOLD YOU GUYS?! @TIKI WHERE ARE YOU MY FRANCAIS FRIEND? HIDING SOMEWHERE BEHIND YOUR TELEVISION!

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I am here :).
We lost but we are still in for the competition, last year you lost them both and were able to achieve. I think we have the potential to win something this year if we fix problems.
Madrid Won fair and square, enjoy the good days and dont get too cocky, the year has just started and no one can predict his teams form in February-March the money time.

• History

I am here :).
We lost but we are still in for the competition, last year you lost them both and were able to achieve. I think we have the potential to win something this year if we fix problems.
Won fair and square, enjoy the good days and dont get too cocky, the year has just started and no one can predict his teams for in February-March the money time.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lilywhite

It was Pepe's fault. Watch the match.

Marcelo dedicated to the challenge, and ended up shredding out back 4 to a back 3. Ramos had to go to the left to get Suarez, and Suarez crossed along to Neymar. Neymar picked up the ball in front of Carvajal, and Pepe, instead of covering Carvajal's left, just stood there in the middle of the box, allowing Neymar to cut in into open space and shoot.

Analysis 101. If you want to know why Neymar disappeared after that it's because Pepe didn't make the same mistake twice. He made sure to cover Dani from then onwards, and that's why Neymar couldn't do anything after his goal.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Man of the match for me.

Isco was wasted, he didnt fit well in the counter-attacking style, but the arrival of James and Kroos has benefited to him, Bale should worry about his starting place.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i hate that barcelona lost but at least i predicted correct.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Carvajal easy MOTM for me

goalazo 10 years ago
Bayern Munich, Italy 0 13

madrid, chelsea and bayern the big guns right now. everyone else not in their class.

Lilywhite 10 years ago
28 468

@Dynastian, I watched the match no problem, and you can see clearly that when Neymar recieves the ball from Suarez Carvajal fails to cover his space and puts Pepe in a difficult position and in unbalance. Pepe did everything correct but Carvajal was stupid enough to let Neymar easily move inside.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@liomessi10 you are a magician mate! Fantastic predictions!