Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Quikzyyy's Journey
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I know this is a big off topic, but I feel like I need help.

Have anyone of you encountered with suicidal thoughts? How did you overcome it?

Comments
Lodatz 5 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@GoLefty:

@Lodatz lol would like like us to cheer you up cupcake?

Yes, I would. You can start by shutting the f*ck up.

If you don't like it, you can shut your computer off

That's why I'm not here very often, genius.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@GoLefty:

@Lodatz lol would like like us to cheer you up cupcake?

Yes, I would. You can start by shutting the f*ck up.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

@Lodatz: You need to dust off mean-spirited comments of yourself.

Lodatz 5 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Such as what?

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Racist ? lol

You act like a victim, when you arent. I appologize for one reason, i didnt knew you are that fragile guy, so please dont act like a rude boy so when you cant take it.

Now it was a positive thread of quickzy, go create one instead of ruining this one.

• History

Racist ? lol

You act like a victim, when you arent. I appologize for one reason, i didnt knew you are that fragile guy, so please dont act like a rude boy so when you cant take it.

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@ Lodatz

I've talked before about Golazo, and the truth is that Golazo is someone who is only here because he follows me around the internet, trying to hurt me, lie about and disrupt my life. He's also not alone.

This is definitely not true, i'm not sure if your trying to harbor sympathy but you sound generally unstable/paranoid. Im pretty sure we can find the thread where your and Golazos disagreements started.

I feel bad that you have been so upset that you contemplated taking your own life, but you cant actually expect us to believe it was over footryroom users being derogatory towards england?

Seems like you just want to blame others for your own problems.

how were people being racist towards england? generally interested

gigiracy 5 years ago Edited
0 15

Thats what happened to me back in thTutuAppe secondary, we had a psychologist at our school and while she was talking, I raised my hand and told her and the rest of my classroom that I iTuneshad seriously considered jumping in front of a car or a truMobdrock at some point of my life. After that, the rest of my classroom all try to be more nice to me, some did so temporarly, other stayed nicer. I also saw the psychologist a few time after she asked that I met with her and it slowly helped.

• History

Thats what happened to me back in the secondary, we had a psychologist at our school and while she was talking, I raised my hand and told her and the rest of my classroom that I had seriously considered jumping in front of a car or a truck at some point of my life. After that, the rest of my classroom all try to be more nice to me, some did so temporarly, other stayed nicer. I also saw the psychologist a few time after she asked that I met with her and it slowly helped.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

quikzyyy

Great journey man, cheers for sharing!

milanlamiavita 5 years ago Edited
Bustese Milano City, Italy 4 3418

If a person is truly suicidal, they don't go telling people that they'll actually kill themselves! Most of the time, they keep it to themselves! The ones who do share and or are threatening to topple themselves in a way have helped themselves without realising! To say you'll commit suicide is basically to say 'hey, I need help. You should feel good that you were confident and strong enough to not only share your struggles but that you are looking to seek help as well.

One thing for sure, if you're feeling unwell and life is getting you down, the Internet isn't going to help you! Get out of the house, talk to professionals and seek assistance. The worst thing you can do is place the burden on those who love you! There is too much in the way of emotions for them to truly assist you - you'll make them worried and when they can't help you, they'll feel powerless. Seek help in the right places! There is nothing that life throws at you is worth ending your life over. Be it money, love, work etc, they'll all temporary pains! Your health is paramount.

• History

If a person is truly suicidal, they don't go telling people that they'll actually kill themselves! Most of the time, they keep it to themselves! The ones who do share and or are threatening to topple themselves in a way have helped themselves without realising! To say you'll commit suicide is basically to say 'hey, I need help. You should feel good that you were confident and strong enough to not only share your struggles but that you are looking to seek help as well.

One thing for sure, if you're feeling unwell and life is getting you down, the Internet isn't going to help you! Get out of the house, talk to professionals and seek assistance. The worst thing you can do is place the burden on those who love you! There is too much in the way of emotions for them to truly assist you - you'll make them worried and when they can't help you, they'll feel powerless. Seek help in the right places!

This_site_is_a_jk 2 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 0 18

Brilliant love the first post. Yes do more tours. Football will heal your life support arsenal. They won't let you down.🙂🙂

GunnerAFC 2 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I know I'm 4 years late, even longer actually, but I hope you and everyone else in this thread are able to have a long, happy, and prosperous future.

Emrecan_58 2 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@GunnerAFC Hey man. It's been years and and I remember life was being quite harsh on you also. I hope everything's alright with you.

Eden17Hazard17 2 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I hope you're all doing well too. Although it's been a fat minute and I'm rarely on here, I still remember you all :)

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Stadio Olimpico, Rome 3:4 Juve few weeks back

amir_keal 2 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Ayyyyy what a game that was!