Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Quikzyyy's Journey
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I know this is a big off topic, but I feel like I need help.

Have anyone of you encountered with suicidal thoughts? How did you overcome it?

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Really hope Quikzyyy is okay.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Quikzyyy, you are okay mate? I haven’t heard from you since that Laurent mistake against Atleti and tbh I’m quite worried. Please tell me your fine and just taken a break off this site.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Hey guys, I really had to leave some things, to clean my head, so sorry for not replying. I've been trying to stay from everything which made me emotionally even bit sad.

Things are getting much better, cleared some air, removed things and people who simply weren't here when you needed them. I'm now trying to stay as busy as I can, do things which I can enjoy, learning new things.

Thank all of You, for the support through this whole time!

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

So great to hear from you! I think many of us were worried.

I'm glad you are finding ways to get ahead and change for the better. Keep it up bro.

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

+1 Well done mate, dont look for quantity in term of relationships, its about quality. french proverb " il vaut mieu être seul que mal accompagné " = better be alone than not well surrounded.

I was wondering where i would go on holidays since i failed to buy WC tickets, where are you from ? :p I will troll you live lol.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Really great to hear quikzyyy! Its ok that you took a break from stuff, as long as you drop by at one point to tell us how you're doing. Great to hear it getting better, don't stop there though. Make sure you keep this up, getting rid of the negative stuff in your life and finding what make you happy. ;)

@tiki I love that proverb. ;)

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

omg quickzy thank god!!!!!!!

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Quikzyyyyy: great to hear from you brooo! Sounds like you do the right thing.

@tiki: thanks for that quote

DarioUtd 6 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Phew, Quikzyyy!! You're still alive!!! :DDD

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Good to see you're doing alright. Sorry I didn't say anything before, but please understand that I was also thinking the same things for your well-being. As a fellow long serving user, it's good to see you're still here.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Hi Quikzyyy,

Read your post from 1st page today. Just want to say that I agree with many of what people have written here. Your post is a real post. It might just save someone else’s life and you wouldn’t even know it.

For me I am typing this away from a hospital room having the similar thoughts. I have walked in your boots of completing an undergrad degree doing most of the work, then when you reach out to those who you depended on for a while, gone. I agree with what that French proverb from Tiki10Taka, I heard someone say it here as If you can’t seek good company, better seek your own company until such time you can. I probably have 1 maybe 2 people which I call friends. One lives in Canada the other my next door neighbor. Also, been down the route of women coming going, and having piss jobs. I would say in addition to everyone here, life wasn’t meant to be easy. It’s a designed mistake or take your problems to grow from.

How did I manage my own thoughts? Just a simple conversation with my mum who I didn’t speak to before. Things got bad but they had to because I wasn’t getting up. Now through the help of strangers in here I’m slowly slowly inching my way to freedom. Also streaming football on the hospital wifi here is great, it’s what I like watching, playing and talking about. They must be raging at the bandwidth but it’s something I enjoy and brings me back to down to earth.

I’m really glad you made this post. Only a brave person could have done it and I definitely wouldn’t have carried on writing a letter like this had you not got the topic up. Sorry I didn’t see it sooner. Btw my only recommendation to you is ~ The Power of Now - Eckhardt Tolle apart from what everyone else has written.

All the best Man.

Sincerely,
Ledley

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Ledley: beautiful. I'm glad you are here and share with us. Thank you.

I hope everything is going well at the hospital there and I hope you a very speedy recovery

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Hey man happy to hear from you, better late than never!

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Better late that never is right. Don’t want to highjack thread, but throwing my support behind anyone here who is under the weather ☔️ - Quikzy included. It is really amazing what the work of strangers can do. Good stuff Footyroom. And ty Amir and TJ.

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

Our world is mad :

• they push us to work a lot and buy a lot.
  • they push us to create links only on social media and no be unite as a people.
  • they push us to a constant money quest by music, adds, women in red, success ideal only by materials...
  • they weakened family to create bunch of individuals easy to control.
  • they create fear atmosphere everywhere, terrorism, job insecurity, homeless people everywhere to prevent you from quitting jobs...

Our Occidental society is making people upset, and it’s completely calculated. We all had moments of depression because we are all facing same obligations and same criterias...
In France 1 cop each 3 days commit suicide, 1 farmer per day, 40% of society in small or long term depression. That’s the way they found to keep things going on the way they are benefiting from it...

Don’t think guys you are weak or isolated cases, under the smiles on Facebook profiles, only few can find balance in life and few of these smiles are true, mine is not.

You aren’t alone guys, the matrix is poisoning everyone’s mind. But don’t do them This favor, they think we are too much in This life and may provoke a war to reduce population.

Life is a gift, after being depressed after my divorce I found someone that learned me how important is a dance, a sunset, a calm music, positive vibes...

If you feel you are really down, you can say that it can’t be worse than that in the future, so peaks of happiness are comming, we always bounce back emotionally, we are facing mental torture all of us, don’t surrender guys please you aren’t alone.

Just met a Syrian guy in a Lebanese fast food, the guy lived under bombs for 5 years, lost a brother and a cousin, left his country and the guy looked happy to come to France and live here alone in poor conditions.
Makes me wonder how I give some importance to not so important things.... work on ourselves is everyday job, share experiences and see that our cases aren’t the worst ever it helps to minimize our cases. Strength to everyone.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Hey quik, I'm so glad you're doing okay. There are tough times, I am through some sort of crisis too lately, but never mind it, important thing is that you're still here and fighting hard :) Better times are ahead of you mate.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@tiki, yeah, society is becoming self-destructive. Tupac's Changes is song that hits right through the problems. Sadly, what he rapped about 20 years ago, is still around here today and some things are even worse.

What did he get for sharing a good, peaceful message? Death. At age of 25. They killed him because of greed, jealousy and because he was better than them, and they thought he was danger. In the end, he was one who could influence literally millions of people. Whoever killed him, exactly painted what was wrong with the society.

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

Every black Jesus got killed not only him, Martin Luther, Malcolm X. Ali and Mandela served Jail. DMX too... if Michael Jordan spoke about politics he would have been stopped. Bob Marley and Jackson got odd illnesses the moment they started to point right questions...
Tupac death changed black American people destiny, he was turning to have a political message for emancipating black people, he was killed for that he knew he would be killed jail didn’t broke his balls...all rappers stopped political songs and went on Maybach music, I have More money than you music which is causing dramatic damages on mental development of young black people.., when you’re not getting your piece of the cake, better stay ignorant and under control... but it’s just another topic.
Life is full of mental traps...

Bob Marley : redemption song.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

People will hurt you, if you let them. But it's more amazing how much can people help you. People who you never saw in real life. But they still care, even if it's just a forum like FootyRoom. You guys helped me so much. I feel like you open to the people who you can trust at first. And if someone doesn't well, not my problem. I'm really glad I tried to open kinda different topic and didn't just delete it and kept it in myself. I have never expected such a positive replies and it was only about trying and beating that fear that what will other think about it.

Better late that never is right.

I'd certainly give you the advice, to ask yourself what do you Start now, don't wait for tomorrow. Even if you start slowly, just start and keep going. You will fail, over and over again. But don't forget that winner is just a loser who tried one more time. For the past weeks, I did fail at so much things and I'm glad, because I try again, learn and be better. Try to stop giving a damn about what others think about you, no one really cares. People will let you down, it happens. It's just the way life is.

Don't be the one who will say 10 years from now: I should have tried that, but I didn't because I was afraid. Set your goals, work towards them, do something you want to be remembered for. In the end you always go back where you belong.

Go, fail and try again.

Lodatz 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I'm glad you're feeling stronger, quik. :) Keep on hanging in there bud!