Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Predictions #5
louis_van_gaal 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

These are the matches for this weekend. In case you are wondering, I am using the system I made in the "official prediction league" thread.In case you need to know this for your prediction, the team listed first will always be the home team. The deadline is Friday evening so you have plenty of time to get them all in.

EPL:

Manchester City vs Leicester City

Bournemouth vs Arsenal

Chelsea vs Man Utd

La liga:

Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal

Levante vs Barcelona

Granada vs Real Madrid

Bundesliga:

Schalke vs Wolfsburg

Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Ligue 1:

Marseille vs PSG

Eredivisie:

Ajax vs Feyenoord

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure to check the rules and setup from the other thread so you don't make any mistakes.

Once again, I am posting this a little early, so you have lots of time to make your predictions.

Have Fun!

Current monthly standings for February:

louis_van_gaal--------------8
Jimbett----------------------7
DarthFoot--------------------7
SternDesSuedens-----------7
KTBFFHSWE----------------7
NovaRu--------------------- 6
liomessi10-------------------6
SunFlash---------------------5
chelsea8----------------------5
Eden17Hazard17------------4
quikzyyy----------------------4
tiki_taka-----------------------4
Emobot7----------------------3

Current overall standings:

1.Louis Van Gaal-------------22
2.SternDesSuedens----------21
3.KTBFFHSWE---------------19
4.Marcus2011----------------18
4.Chelsea8--------------------18
6.Onze-------------------------14
6.Emobot7--------------------14
6.NovaRuk--------------------14
6.jimbet------------------------14
10.Minoas57-------------------12
11.Chucksea-------------------11
11.Raimondo90----------------11
13.JozeMourinho---------------9
14.Shpalman--------------------8
14.Tiki taka----------------------8
14.SunFlash----------------------8
17.DarthFooty-------------------7
18.Srk rox------------------------6
18.decentK-----------------------6
18.liomessi10---------------------6
21.NandaYNWA------------------4
21.Aiden_Finland-----------------4
21.Eden17Hazard17-------------4
21.quikzyyy------------------------4
25.Tuan_jinn-----------------------1

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

These are the matches for this weekend. In case you are wondering, I am using the system I made in the "official prediction league" thread. The deadline is Friday evening so you have plenty of time to get them all in.

EPL:

Leicester City vs Manchester City

Bournemouth vs Arsenal

Chelsea vs Man Utd

La liga:

Levante vs Barcelona

Granada vs Real Madrid

Bundesliga:

Schalke vs Wolfsburg

Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Ligue 1:

PSG vs Marseille

Eredivisie:

Ajax vs Feyenoord

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure to check the rules and setup from the other thread so you don't make any mistakes.

Once again, I am posting this a little early, so you have lots of time to make your predictions.

Have Fun!

These are the matches for this weekend. In case you are wondering, I am using the system I made in the "official prediction league" thread.In case you need to know this for your prediction, the team listed first will always be the home team. The deadline is Friday evening so you have plenty of time to get them all in.

EPL:

Manchester City vs Leicester City

Bournemouth vs Arsenal

Chelsea vs Man Utd

La liga:

Levante vs Barcelona

Granada vs Real Madrid

Bundesliga:

Schalke vs Wolfsburg

Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Ligue 1:

Marseille vs PSG

Eredivisie:

Ajax vs Feyenoord

Have Fun!

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It seems everyone thought Barca and Madrid would blow away the opposition, but both those games were incredibly tightly contested.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

What do you mean everyone ?

Granada is a tough team to beat especially at their home .

Levante always has very tough matches but i assumed with Barcelona on the role after Valencia they would have steamrolled them !

onze11 8 years ago
Barcelona, Haiti 29 123

@ Marcus2011

5 points if you got the right score, 3-1. You don't get points for correct outcome and how many goals a team scored when you get the prefect score.

But let's say you guessed 2-1:

1 point for Leicester win
1 point for 1 goal for City

2 points

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

OR... same system as before, but if you get the correct score, another point is added. 4 points. This seems most fair to me.

4 points if you get the correct score, 3-1. You do get points for the correct outcome and how many goals a team scored when you get the prefect score.

But let's say you guessed 2-1:

1 point for Leicester win
1 point for 1 goal for City

2 points

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

In my opinion, this idea by Marcus is the most suitable. It's simple, rewards the correct result, and gives kudos to exact score predictions, which is ultimately what we're after.

Correct outcome of the match - 1 point
Correct score - 3 points

But I understand that it's not fair if we change the system now, unless we go back and recalculate every prediction.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

But I understand that it's not fair if we change the system now, unless we go back and recalculate every prediction.

This is why we will stay with the current system for now. The problem with prediction 5 (the last one we did) was that I put in too many games, making there a lot of points given out meaning that like Marcus said, it is too hard for people to catch up because too many points were given out. This week, Onze only put in 6 games which is what I think we will stick with for the future.