Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pedro wants to leave?!
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Pedro seems quite disappointed by his playing time and despite coming to Stamford with a lot of dreams and with the best critics about his La liga performances actually wants to leave the club. His poor season will not make it easier for him since his contract with Chelsea is ''heavy'' and in order to be solved needs a lot of work to be done. Valencia and Villarreal has shown interest.

Best news any Chelsea fan could hear those days if you ask me this is guy is simply disgusting in his recent performances and has no heart and passion shown in most of his games besides his debut.

Your thoughts? Is Chelsea really cursed with Spanish transfers? or simply BPL is too demanding physically for players like Pedro?

enter image description here

Comments
decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Look I have no idea how to copy twitter videos here but

https://twitter.com/Rooney_esque/status/689952115440119808

Kind of freaking hilarious =D Never seen as big headless chicken in an occasion since Kolo Toure vs Arsenal few years back. Not judging the player by this little video but decided to share now that we talk about Pedro.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Comparing to 6 poneys, better have 3 competitive horses.... Argumenting is dificult for you as i see, better not answering to tour trolling as i used to do, doesnt mean i cant i just save my Time. Ciao

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

So much bullshit from t. Whatever. Ciao.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

You consider your team a horse? A club rotten from head to toe. I am dying of laughter when Barca plastics like you talk about BPL and just try to downgrade it. This is Uefalonas legacy.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You consider your team a horse? A club rotten from head to toe. I am dying of laughter when Barca plastics like you talk about BPL and just try to downgrade it.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Joze

Stop being so classless. If you don't like what @Tiki says then respond to him in an appropriate and mature manner. I'm not saying you have to agree with what he says, but if you plan on provoking someone then at least have your arguments all prepared and ready. Having a logical argument over Spanish top 3 vs. English top 6 is much better than saying "this is uefalona legacy".

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Dynastian

Said it better than I could've.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Dynastian I guess I am classless when he is calling me a 10 years old mental kid.Eh no that is not how it works.

Sorry I don't feel like doing a La Liga vs BPL argument again and again and again with the same person.

@SunFlash This meme manu picture is still haunting me.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tiki

Problem is the status . What Real and Barcelona offer ? New level , new height , big money , fame and trophies .
We EPL clubs can offer that but Real and barcelona or bayern now are final destinations . EPL top clubs keep loosing their most precious players to LA LIGA . If Ronaldo would have stayed , if Bale would have stayed , Suarez , Modric Van nisterloy , Henry and etc players , EPL would have been in the league of it is own without any comparison to anyone attracting all kinds of youth to join and play in EPL . Giving push for youth and raising the level of football in EPL even higher . Our defenders don't face high caliber of player too often . EPL needs this and it has to change . EPL must stop selling their biggest star players .

However, every year or two , Big Two La Liga giants come and cherry pick EPL star players like a fat kid in candy store . What can EPL do to stop it ? So far Nothing but being patient when more money comes thing will change and it will stop . Our Difference is that 6 clubs in EPL get richer every year while 2 big giants in La Liga have a huge financial gap with others and only ones who constantly make big earnings . They have best players in the world but EPL just have few rising stars . Money and status what rules modern football and RM and Barca are using to collect best of the best .

If Marodonna played during these days and age he would have never stayed in Napoli . or Pele playing in our days and many other greats . Do you have a solution how can we keep our asset Hazard who is already thinking about moving to Real ? It is not the question of money or treatment because he has received amazing sums of money and good treatment even during his revolt only few fans were criticizing him .

We keep buying average players or developing players who get better and then go to La liga giants . You try to keep turning into EPL vs La Liga but you forget that is also Super Rich clubs vs Rich clubs vs poor clubs . You have two super rich clubs in La Liga and 6 rich clubs in EPL , and fun thing super rich comes and shops in rich clubs. Even United can't be safer from loosing De Gea !! Manchester Unitedf 4th valuable sport team in the world and they can't keep their best player.

BARCA And RM can bully other clubs with money and status pressuring player join which every rich club does but you are saying as if you guys just go and scout them talents all out . BS ! Look at the way Barcelona is handling Nolitos transfer . Pressuring Celta to sell him for less thus pressuring player to pressure his own club and make the move happen . Learn few things about how negotiations happen . It is moral and ethical in business world but not from human stand point .

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^ now that is how u argue in this forum.. very well said there bro.. +1

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Marcus2011 enter image description here

• History

@Marcu2011 enter image description here

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

At the same time, it's not always money. There's also reputation and a legacy to be considered. Donning a jersey that has been previously worn by the likes of Di Stefano, Raul, Puskas, Cruyff, Ronaldo, Zidane, Maradona, etc. is more appealing than former Manchester City and Chelsea players. The simple reason is that City and Chelsea are relatively new teams in the annals of history, at least in terms of giants, and don't have the same history as Madrid/Barca. If you look at the two clubs that do have a lot of history in the EPL... they're both going through a crisis at this moment. In the case of Liverpool, the "crisis" has lasted almost three decades. I find it quite easy to see why RM/Barca are more appealing than United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, and City at this moment.

I'm not going to get into an argument over who's better than who but I can easily see why RM/Barca are more attractive than EPL big 5 right now.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited

Until last year United had the highest income of Football, City has with PSG an unlimited signing budget. I agree with you on the result analyse of reality but this result is coming from a long time work by Bayern and barca rising only by sportive success just like what BVB and Atleti were doing....and these clubs were able to rise several times in the past only by wise field decisions and youth training
In 1990's Calcio top flight were the final destination, in 2000's England had a serious lead and in the late 2000's until now with Saf retirement and LFC atrocious management, Arsenal directors lack of ambition and at the same time English youth formation destruction. Barca/real archrivalry took them where they are now.

12 years ago, Barca were close to bankruptcy and only got saved by Laporta and a transfer of a young inconsistent talent from PSG called Ronaldinho made the difference followed by a Masai product called messi, since then a huge work of formation management training was made money is not everything and players know it.
They go play for the successful team rather the richest and it has always been the case.

• History

Until last year United had the highest income of Football, City has with PSG an unlimited signing budget. I agree with you on the result analyse of reality but this result is coming from a long time work by Bayern and barca rising only by sportive success just like what BVB and Atleti were doing....
In 1990's Calcio top flight were the final destination, in 2000's England had a serious lead and in the 2012's with Saf retirement and LFC atrocious management, Arsenal directors lack of ambition and at the same time English youth formation destruction. Barca/real archrivalry took them where they are now.

12 years ago, Barca were close to bankruptcy and only got saved by Laporta and a transfer of a young inconsistent talent from PSG called Ronaldinho made the difference followed by a Masai product called messi, since then a huge work of formation management training was made money is not everything and players know it.
They go play for the successful team rather the richest and it has always been the case.

Until last year United had the highest income of Football, City has with PSG an unlimited signing budget. I agree with you on the result analyse of reality but this result is coming from a long time work by Bayern and barca rising only by sportive success just like what BVB and Atleti were doing....and these clubs were able to rise several times in the past only by wise field decisions and youth training
In 1990's Calcio top flight were the final destination, in 2000's England had a serious lead and in the 2012's with Saf retirement and LFC atrocious management, Arsenal directors lack of ambition and at the same time English youth formation destruction. Barca/real archrivalry took them where they are now.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited

Also as an example, juve rise out of nowhere from Calcio b to Cl final withing 5 years and with a limited budget and fan base, these kind of footballing knowledge and team identity cannot be explained by money. The fact that some clubs are wealthy and benefitting from an attractive league and big fanbase can hide how clueless on footballing vision could be their owners and those who rule them. Bayern, BVB Juve and even Madrid can only have my utmost respect and if they establish themselves as final destination for ambitious world class players then it's fully deserved.
You quit a boat when he is sinking or when you find a faster boat, you don't quit a boat when his ambition is to be the fastest and have a brilliant captain...
Pogba or griezmann aren't in an emergency to quit their clubs even if all the clubs are calling because there is a vision and a clear progression of their clubs who are getting bigger as their main players were progressing.

• History

Also as an example, juve rise out of nowhere from Calcio b to Cl final withing 5 years and with a limited budget and fan base, these kind of footballing knowledge and team identity cannot be explained by money. The fact that some clubs are wealthy and benefitting from an attractive league and big fanbase can hide how clueless on footballing vision could be their owners and those who rule them. Bayern, BVB Juve and even Madrid can only have my utmost respect and if they establish themselves as final destination for ambitious world class players then it's fully deserved.

You quit a boat when he is sinking or when you find a faster boat, you don't quit a boat when his ambition is to be the fastest and have a brilliant captain...
Pogba or griezmann aren't in an emergency to quit their clubs even if all the clubs are calling because there is a vision and a clear progression of their clubs who are getting bigger at the same time of their main players.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I dont think it is a matter of money either...

The example of De Gea and United not being able to keep him evidences it. This is not because they cant offer him as much $$ as RM, in the contrary, they probably can offer even more but despite that he seemed like he really wanted to go to Madrid. In the previous transfer window when the De Gea - Navas deal was about to be closed it was said that the wage in Keylor's new contract with United would double the current one, yet he had no intentions to leave because of what Madrid represents to him. This case reflects a very interesting phenomenon, that proves that when a team has the key factors: Economical power, current performance and historical greatness there is no player who can/will resist signing for them. This is the case with both Barcelona and Madrid, so for the time being, EPL and basically every other league is at their mercy.

Sorry for the grammar but Im pretty tired and just wanted to get this thought out of my head..

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

it's all about the money, who would turn down 90mill + offers from madrid or barca.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Sorry for the grammar but Im pretty tired and just wanted to get this thought out of my head..

I didn't see any mistakes, but I never really bother about the structure either, when I just want to write the things off my head.

but you are saying as if you guys just go and scout them talents all out . BS ! Look at the way Barcelona is handling Nolitos transfer . Pressuring Celta to sell him for less thus pressuring player to pressure his own club and make the move happen .

Agree

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The football world is a harsh one... I agree with @Tuanis completely. I don't see why United/City/Chelsea can't offer up contracts as hefty as the ones Madrid/Barca throw up. Hell, even Ancelotti and Pep turned down English clubs for Bayern even though they were clearly willing to pay more. It's about the history and the reputation: Bayern has one of the richest histories of any club in Europe, and are thus a more attractive offer than Chelsea or City. Players work under the same mentality.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

or because everyone grew up with legends like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Raul, Zidane etc. Chelsea and City need more years as a ''rich'' club to get that reputation.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tiki I tried to take it easy on this topic but you always ask me to come hard at you with evidence ))) Here we go mate . First of all Juve were never ever poor club . They were banned and made their way back quickly .

You sound very disrespectful to many clubs around Europe . As if no one else but Barca and Real have unique history . They were always two government and monarchy backed teams . One by Spain other by Catolonia for political reasons . Therefore , Ofcourse they were destined to be financially , by reputation and history ahead of many Spanish clubs and now around many European clubs . Also very unfair TV rights money distribution helped Real and Barca capitalize further on their dominance by making killing . I wish Chelsea would have been in La Liga because our revenues would have sky rocketed . If I am wrong please show me source , i will throw you sources if you want . You are looking at narrow picture . I analyze at bigger picture , everything from foundation and how it was build through the years , backed and supported .

Did you know that about 60% of Spain supports either Barca or Real madrid ? That is a huge fan base that brings huge sums and prestige .

And No mate it is not about just history and reputation, I said it is one of the main factors but main is money that gives you that reputation . There are plenty of clubs with wonderful history and just as respected by world football . For Example AC MIlan . Why not stay in Ac Milan and build something great ? IF Bale and Modric would have stayed in Spurs they could eventually build a very strong and competitive side that could challenge for titles not just top 4 . Modric wanted to play in midfield with likes of Alonso , Ozil under Mourinho for Real while Bale wanted to play along side Ronaldo and again many others stars .

So What Real , Barcelona and now Bayern ( not so much Bayern though ) offers is to play with alongside other stars . Who wants to pass on this opportunity ? Not many footballers .

Big names always played for these clubs NOT Because they had amazing reputation but because they paid them well .

Another example . What about Ajax . Amazing history so many amazing players came through their ranks . In their history of 114 years they spent 232 million Euro while madrid spent 265 million on Bale , Ronaldo and Rodriguez . Go figure . Barcelona spent at least 145 million pounds on Neymar and Suarez . I am not mentioning about Fabregas , Sanchez and etc . Money plays a big role and having a squad full of stars just makes it easier to attract other stars .

This is not very updated but close

**How much TV Deals Madrid and Barca make ? Real and Barca both made about €188m from broadcasting deals in 2013. Manchester United for example made only 118 million that is considering that we have billion pound package for EPL . I am sure this number is a lot higher in past year . If anyone has updated numbers please share . I just don't have a lot of time to research .

Two big financial machines . For example James Rodrigues after being signed sold 345,000 shirts in the 48 hours !!! God damn ! This is rough estimates , I believe it is higher .

ATTENTION : Interesting part about Real And Barca .

They get tax breaks ! Huge tax breaks from government . European commission opened cases on many times and closed them . When Spain could barely afford cup of coffee , Real And Barca were slacking on taxes . So the status of both as member’s-owned “sports clubs” also gives them breaks on property and corporation tax.

Also lets look at history who was winning La Liga in past 30 years .

25 Titles out of 30 went to either Madrid or Barcelona . And ofcourse when two huge giants enjoy such a league competition they will concentrate well on Champions League . With a good winter break and easy fixtures that end with 6 or 8 -0 . It is a lucrative place for Stars to join knowing that they will win titles eventually and will get paid very well .

In conclusion , football is cycle . One day this will be over and other clubs will take over . Nothing lasts forever . I have my money on top 6 clubs of EPL who are getting richer and richer and more attractive destinations .

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

They will read it, but it won't stick^. It goes in and out and instead a wave of counter arguments will come your way without even touching on what you've just written :)