Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pedro wants to leave?!
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Pedro seems quite disappointed by his playing time and despite coming to Stamford with a lot of dreams and with the best critics about his La liga performances actually wants to leave the club. His poor season will not make it easier for him since his contract with Chelsea is ''heavy'' and in order to be solved needs a lot of work to be done. Valencia and Villarreal has shown interest.

Best news any Chelsea fan could hear those days if you ask me this is guy is simply disgusting in his recent performances and has no heart and passion shown in most of his games besides his debut.

Your thoughts? Is Chelsea really cursed with Spanish transfers? or simply BPL is too demanding physically for players like Pedro?

enter image description here

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Get Pedro to work out with Zouma, that guy has muscles coming out of his head.

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Can't blame him, the manager who persuaded him to join left after a depressing start and the player that persuaded him to join said Chelsea have no hope this season

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Actually even Pedro couldnt do shit, but what a bunch of hypocrits, first Ivanovic then Their best captain ever Terry, then Cahill, then Cesc and Costa and now people claiming that Pedro isnt a big team material just like Di Maria last year....

Funny though to get insulted or mentionned by some people who watch this sport like any TV show following the wind, let Pedro Cesc COsta Terry Cahill leave, you dont deserve them anyway...

Pedro has his limits, but the problem of Chelsea is clearly not the quality of their players, i remember his first game at Chelsea and then now, if your club ruin players then you can only blame your management. Peace :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Actually even Pedro couldnt shit, but what a bunch of hypocrits, first Ivanovic then Their best coach ever Terry, then Cahill, then Cesc and Costa and now people claiming that Pedro isnt a big team material just like Di Maria last year....

Funny though to get insulted or mentionned by some people who watch this sport like any TV show following the wind, let Pedro Cesc COsta Terry Cahill leave, you dont deserve them anyway...

Pedro has his limits, but the problem of Chelsea is clearly not the quality of their players, i remember his first game at Chelsea and then now, if your club ruin players then you can nly blame your management. Peace :)

Sure Mata, Silva, Coutinho, KDB, Mahrez, Vardy are at least +99 on physicality, the reason why they perform so well on that league...
The eternal argument of he couldnt do much because the league is too strng makes me laugh each single time, CL IS MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN BPL LEVEL SO GET OVER IT. The problem is not Di Maria or Pedro level or physicality, the problem is teams they played in ATM by the way PSG says THANK YOU. Lets see if Chelsea is too physical for Angel they are meeting soon.

sURE facing Tottenham or Sunderland is much more complicated than facing Netherland of 2010 or United of 2011, Love this logic...

LVG should cry him a river now, teams managed by billionnaire buisnessmen with no Football knowledge, wondering why Spalshing on players can not even get the to CL quarters, Dortmund and Atletio Madrid can give you some lessons of how money is useless when you know how to manange 23 players...
The first team of BPL atm is not the richest nor the most talented WHY ? because youor beloved clubs are managed by gold diggers...

• History

Sure Mata, Silva, Coutinho, KDB, Mahrez, Vardy are at least +99 on physicality, the reason why they perform so well on that league...
The eternal argument of he couldnt do much because the league is too strng makes me laugh each single time, CL IS MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN BPL LEVEL SO GET OVER IT. The problem is not Di Maria or Pedro level or physicality, that the team they play in ATM by the way PSG says THANK YOU. Lets see if Chelsea is too physical for Angel they are meeting soon.

The eternal argument of he couldnt do much because the league is too strng makes me laugh each single time, CL IS MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN BPL LEVEL SO GET OVER IT. The problem is not Di Maria or Pedro level or physicality, the problem is teams they played in ATM by the way PSG says THANK YOU. Lets see if Chelsea is too physical for Angel they are meeting soon.

sURE facing Tottenham or Sunderland is much more complicated than facing Netherland of 2010 or United of 2011, Love this logic...

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Also it is about time you realise that by posting youtube videos of any player it will only show their good moments on the pitch.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT77XR3gI2c7NiDzEY/giphy.gif

• History

Also it is about timy by posting youtube videos of any player it will only show their good moments on the pitch.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT77XR3gI2c7NiDzEY/giphy.gif

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Does anyone actually care what mr.t writes anymore?

Funny How you talk about me each single Time then... If you dont care why not just ignore me Like i do with your 10yo mental age buddy joze ? :)

• History

Funny How you talk about me each single Time then...,

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@tiki

Chelsea brought in Pedro to make them better, but all he did was make them worse. He wasn't an improvement over anyone there, and was directly responsible for conceding several goals.

I know he was good at Barca, but if you've seen any of his games in the prem, it's clear he just doesn't know how to handle what's going on around him. I hope for the player himself he adjusts, but he looks lost and out of his depth.

I can't say if that's due to the prem, or just Chelsea, or maybe because it isn't Barca. But whatever it is, he's been awful.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

At the same moment, i saw Hazard display whole half of the season, he was best BPL player last years right ? He has been as awful if not worse than Pedro. Im not saying Pedro was outstanding not even decent, im not saying Di Maria was incredible at United too. Im just saying that if talented players doesnt perform at their standarts its not only their fault...

Di Maria was the best player of United in term of potential, who could disagree ? After saying this why he didnt perform at his standarts is a complete mistery for people outside the dressing room or the green pitch, not really surprised to see him performing well at PSG...

Pedro cant do miracles, he was at the same image of his teammates, coach and staff and even Club excecutives, mediocre. Doesnt mean he cant be world class elsewhere just like Di Maria situation.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

After saying this, i can say i was wrong on him not performing as expected there, i think nobody could imagine how BPL holders would be that awful this season. But he was signed by Mourinho not a man to do wrong signings and all his fanboys cant disagree on this.
But well a prediction is only a prediction, and predicting that Chelsea couldnt even fight for a 4th place this season would be unthinkable before September...

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@tiki_taka Kinda sad calling me a 10 years old mental kid ^^ I pity you sometimes weirdo.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Maybe a little less...

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Why because what you said was bollooooocks and you can't admit it ?

tiki_taka 8 years ago

I did, you may be also blind, whatever...

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Pedro just fitted well into Barcelona . That is all . @sunflash has made a good description of what we got from him so far .

Hazard was crap on purpose . @tiki We already figured that one out . Pedro on the other hand still being crap . Hazard came on towards the end of second half against Arsenal and ended match very well .

Also turns out Mourinho did not have a lot to say on half of the signings so Pedro might as well be our sporting directors choice . Therefore Mutual . Maybe we have high expectation of Pedro and should wait until he performs but like @sunflash mentioned he does looses ball often and it has become annoying . So I hope he fixes that part at least .

CL IS MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN BPL LEVEL SO GET OVER IT

I will never compare domestic league with knockout competition . One may have a terrible domestic season but doing very well in CL . I still don't know why you don;t get this simple fact .

teams managed by billionnaire buisnessmen with no Football knowledge, wondering why Spalshing on players can not even get the to CL quarters

Says the fan of the club who splash big money on every transfer market . Would you like to say that without Suarez and Neymar you would still win CL ?

Would Real Madrid win CL without investing heavily into team ?

Money money money rules the Europe . You are delusional to deny it .Atletico has spent good amount too you are acting as they got Griezman from their academy .. However still How long will Atletico last ? Dortmund hit jackpot with talents but they did not last long after loosing their best players and now still struggle at times .

Modern football simply does not allow low budget clubs to exist at the top level for too long . It is a fact that you constantly trying to deny with your opinion . It is good to have opinion but lets look at facts.

The first team of BPL atm is not the richest nor the most talented WHY
? because youor beloved clubs are managed by gold diggers...

And yours too . In EPL things change in matter of 2-3 weeks . Leicester will not last . You can bet money on it . Fact that they are on top of the table still unexplainable but good fortune that they collected good team with good players . They won't last and next season they won't be title contenders because they will loose their players . Like Southampton lost their players . So relax your argument is weak .

• History

Pedro just fitted well into Barcelona . That is all . @sunshine has made a good description of what we got from him so far .

Hazard was crap on purpose . @tiki We already figured that one out . Pedro on the other hand still being crap . Hazard came on towards the end of second half against Arsenal and ended match very well .

Also turns out Mourinho did not have a lot to say on half of the signings so Pedro might as well be our sporting directors choice . Therefore Mutual . Maybe we have high expectation of Pedro and should wait until he performs but like @sunshine mentioned he does looses ball often and it has become annoying . So I hope he fixes that part at least .

CL IS MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN BPL LEVEL SO GET OVER IT

I will never compare domestic league with knockout competition . One may have a terrible domestic season but doing very well in CL . I still don't know why you don;t get this simple fact .

teams managed by billionnaire buisnessmen with no Football knowledge, wondering why Spalshing on players can not even get the to CL quarters

Says the fan of the club who splash big money on every transfer market . Would you like to say that without Suarez and Neymar you would still win CL ?

Would Real Madrid win CL without investing heavily into team ?

Money money money rules the Europe . You are delusional to deny it .Atletico has spent good amount too you are acting as they got Griezman from their academy .. However still How long will Atletico last ? Dortmund hit jackpot with talents but they did not last long after loosing their best players and now still struggle at times .

Modern football simply does not allow low budget clubs to exist at the top level for too long . It is a fact that you constantly trying to deny with your opinion . It is good to have opinion but lets look at facts.

The first team of BPL atm is not the richest nor the most talented WHY
? because youor beloved clubs are managed by gold diggers...

And yours too . In EPL things change in matter of 2-3 weeks . Leicester will not last . You can bet money on it . Fact that they are on top of the table still unexplainable but good fortune that they collected good team with good players . They won't last and next season they won't be title contenders because they will loose their players . Like Southampton lost their players . So relax your argument is weak .

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Sunshine?

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

lol sunshlash haha

Hazard was crap on purpose : No
Pedro might as well be our sporting directors choice . : No

And yes you may be right about knock out competitions not being the same thing as a league competition, but we can compare the team level there.
The difference between Barça and Real Madrid spending is that they spend big, and get the results they need/expect....While an English team could spend 300 million a season and still struggle to beat a Europeen small team, you can see it as Spanish teams overachiving or English clubs Underachieving comparing to their budgets.... And both vision doesnt need a league excuse/argument to be explained.

For Atletico and Dortmund, they got Griezmann and others for less than 30 mil euros, and by their pitch knowledge and ability to make them progress and feel at home, they could get 100% of their players while teams like Liverpool or City spend double amount on players who end up inconsistent or getting marketting signings without any probable progression or potential, without pointing he rock star life and veneration of players there who may kill any consistence or progression of a talented youngster.

For me the physical demand may be an argument only if we take him as the small visible part of the Iceberg, other league players arent taking cocktails on the pitch, they also play rough Football everywhere else in Europe, focusing on how physically hard can a league be is not just enough to explain the underachieving of the the English top flight and this is why i always bring CL or any other international competition...

We may not agree on everything or have the same vision and its what a forum is about, but at least you gave your argument and i gave mine without getting into childish arguments, you saved the thread in a way with sunflash because knowing how LOW it started, it was going to end even lower...

• History

And yes you may be right about knock out competitions not being the same thing as a league competition, but we can compare the team level there.
The difference between Barça and Real Madrid spending is that they spend big, and get the results they need/expect....While an English team could spend 300 million a season and still struggle to beat a Europeen small team, you can see it as Spanish teams overachiving or English clubs Underachieving comparing to their budgets....

The difference between Barça and Real Madrid spending is that they spend big, and get the results they need/expect....While an English team could spend 300 million a season and still struggle to beat a Europeen small team, you can see it as Spanish teams overachiving or English clubs Underachieving comparing to their budgets.... And both vision doesnt need a league excuse/argument to be explained.

We may not agree on everything or have the same vision and its what a forum is about, but at least you gave your argument and i gave mine without getting into childish arguments, you saved the thread in a way with sunflash because knowing how LOW it started, it was going to end even lower...

For Atletico and Dortmund, they got Griezmann and others for less than 30 mil euros, and by their pitch knowledge and ability to make them progress and feel at home, they could take 100% of their players while teams like Liverpool or City spend double amount on players who end up inconsistent or getting marketting signings without any probable progression or potential, without pointing he rock star life and veneration of players there who may kill any consistence or progression of a talented youngster.

For Atletico and Dortmund, they got Griezmann and others for less than 30 mil euros, and by their pitch knowledge and ability to make them progress and feel at home, they could take 100% of their players while teams like Liverpool or City spend double amount on players who end up inconsistent or getting marketting signings without any probable progression or potential, without pointing he rock star life and veneration of players there who may kill any consistence or progression of a talented youngster.

For me the physical demand may be an argument only if we take him as the small visible part of the Iceberg, other league players arent taken cocktails on the pitch, they also play rough Football everywhere else in Europe, focusing on how physically hard can a league be is not just enough to explain the underachieving of the the English top flight and this is why i always bring CL or any other international competition...

For Atletico and Dortmund, they got Griezmann and others for less than 30 mil euros, and by their pitch knowledge and ability to make them progress and feel at home, they could get 100% of their players while teams like Liverpool or City spend double amount on players who end up inconsistent or getting marketting signings without any probable progression or potential, without pointing he rock star life and veneration of players there who may kill any consistence or progression of a talented youngster.

For me the physical demand may be an argument only if we take him as the small visible part of the Iceberg, other league players arent taken cocktails on the pitch, they also play rough Football everywhere else in Europe, focusing on how physically hard can a league be is not just enough to explain the underachieving of the the English top flight and this is why i always bring CL or any other international competition...

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Man this clown... every thread he makes it BPL vs LaLiga.
You and your 2 and a half horse race league will never be above BPL.