Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pedro wants to leave?!
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Pedro seems quite disappointed by his playing time and despite coming to Stamford with a lot of dreams and with the best critics about his La liga performances actually wants to leave the club. His poor season will not make it easier for him since his contract with Chelsea is ''heavy'' and in order to be solved needs a lot of work to be done. Valencia and Villarreal has shown interest.

Best news any Chelsea fan could hear those days if you ask me this is guy is simply disgusting in his recent performances and has no heart and passion shown in most of his games besides his debut.

Your thoughts? Is Chelsea really cursed with Spanish transfers? or simply BPL is too demanding physically for players like Pedro?

enter image description here

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

That's exactly what I'm trying to say, mate. It's not just the money; it's the money, the current success, and the history put together. Many clubs have money (City), many have current success (Atletico), many have history (Milan, Liverpool), many have money and success (Chelsea), and there are some which have both history and money (United). The critical factor is, however, all three of these put together! The only teams in the world who have all three of these together are Real, Bayern, and Barcelona. That's why many role players in these squads would be stars in other clubs. Imagine how excellent Isco would be at Chelsea! He's sure to be a big star at the club - most likely one of their best players! But what is he doing at Madrid? Scrapping out a midfield spot with James Rodriguez. So why doesn't he leave the club and go to a team like Chelsea where he is wanted and would be a starter? It's because he plays at Real Madrid.

The treatment of RM/Barca in La Liga is truly disgusting, but there are steps being made towards parity - especially in the last couple of years. Starting the 2016/17 season, the revenue split is reportedly going to be made more and more even. The process has already begun as the quality of football and stars across La Liga's remaining 18 teams have been rising over the past couple of years. I've been watching these teams regularly since 2010, and their improvement in the last couple years is shocking. The technical ability and quality of football shown since 2013/14 is quite surprising considering the fact that they improved in such a short time frame. It's a stark contrast to the EPL which seems to be, ironically, deteriorating across all fronts as the revenue streams increase.

decentK 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Marcus what the f*ck has happened to you, you can't be the same guy... ;--D just kidding

Can anyone explain Arsenal 2012 0,18 mil avg salary ??? Surely a mistake?

One of the best piece I've written from anyone here that one from you Marcus.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Marcus what the f*ck has happened to you, you can't be the same guy... ;--D just kidding

Can anyone explain Arsenal 2012 0,18 mil avg salary ??? Surely a mistake?

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Actually its not History its identity wich IS stronger, Liverpool got History but they clearly lost any identity or vision, anyway im talking about underachieving you talk about other things, you dont hit at me we are just sharing visions why taking things personal. For disrespect Anyone here has His préférences and i havé my Own criteria, and its probably not the budget of the team nor the fan base and yes i respect more Porto than City or Liverpool because they are rulling their club brilliantly doesnt mean i hâte City.
The budget situation IS not really important for me the moment you are able to manage having a competitive team each year, with a big budget fan base and good attractivity if a club fails to get résults its a facepalm.
This IS why i rate BVB or Atletico that high, i stopped at half post because we Arent talking about same things...but you can havé your Own view the moment its not disconnected from reality of results.

Btw NEymar Turned down a 20 mil euros salary from United and MEssi the double from City, its not about money. Bâle and JAmes both refused to double their wages and go to UNited Being the main stars....

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited

I think only a United fan van understand what im talking about in England, anyway....Barça and Madrid with current squads would get top 2 granted in England before February....
There is no excuse for Cl if you can't beat teams like ludogretz Zagreb Olympians Basel Ajax on a regular basis, or get 0-3 at home half time by MAdrid or loose 4 times in a row home and away vs BArca and I'm not talking about Sunderland here, It's simply not the same level nor the same consistence excuses will fade away with time games are yet to come...

• History

I think only a United fan van understand what im talking about in England, anyway....Barça and Madrid with current squads would get top 2 granted in England before February....

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Can we give Marcus a medal?
enter image description here

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Yeah like Bale and James don't get enough money to spend for 10 lives or you think they have an economic crisis ? When someone sh1ts gold from his pockets in a sunny Spain and already got his name on the transfer fee records why on earth would he move to a rainy and cold country just for double wages when he earns more money than a small city combined in Europe?

What makes you think players just value money in their transfers? As much talented Neymar he would never get easy fouls for falling easy or diving in England like he does for Barcelona and even if he did...Guess what?

Feigning injury:

The long awaited crackdown on divers could finally be getting underway, with retrospective action now available for players who get an opponent sent off by feigning injury.

The new rule is the FA's "first foray into stamping out simulation from the English game", says the Daily Telegraph. But it applies only in specific circumstances.

"For a player to be banned for feigning injury, a red card shown to his opponent for violent conduct would first have to be rescinded," says the paper. "If footage used to overturn the decision also demonstrates the apparent victim had deliberately sought to deceive the match officials, he or she will face a three-match ban."

~

Now explain me why would someone like Neymar would risk a move to England when he is destined to be the new Messi? When his teams chemistry and team spirit is like Barcelona's?

Why Bale would leave Madrid EVEN if he has a clash with Ronaldo? In few years he will be the #1 name there, like Raul, Roberto Carlos etcetc.

Your addiction to downgrade everything besides La Liga is becoming cancerous....

When you have a golden age with Barcelona you try to ENJOY IT as a die hard Barcelona fan you are, what pleasure do you get by downgrading others and speaking boll0cks?

Btw Marcus hats off lad you are a legend in my book.

• History

Yeah like Bale and James don't get enough money to spend for 10 lives or you think they have an economic crisis ? When someone sh1ts gold from his pockets in a sunny Spain and already got his name on the transfer fee records why on earth would he move to a rainy and cold country just for double wages when he earns more money than a small city combined in Europe?

What makes you think players just value money in their transfers? As much talented Neymar he would never get easy fouls for falling easy or diving in England like he does for Barcelona and even if he did...Guess what?

Feigning injury:

The long awaited crackdown on divers could finally be getting underway, with retrospective action now available for players who get an opponent sent off by feigning injury.

The new rule is the FA's "first foray into stamping out simulation from the English game", says the Daily Telegraph. But it applies only in specific circumstances.

"For a player to be banned for feigning injury, a red card shown to his opponent for violent conduct would first have to be rescinded," says the paper. "If footage used to overturn the decision also demonstrates the apparent victim had deliberately sought to deceive the match officials, he or she will face a three-match ban."

~

Now explain me why would someone like Neymar would risk a move to England when he is destined to be the new Messi? When his teams chemistry and team spirit is like Barcelona's?

Why Bale would leave Madrid EVEN if he has a clash with Ronaldo? In few years he will be the #1 name there, like Raul, Roberto Carlos etcetc.

Your addiction to downgrade everything besides La Liga is becoming cancerous....

When you have a golden age with Barcelona you try to ENJOY IT as a die hard Barcelona fan you are, what pleasure do you get by downgrading others and speaking boll0cks?

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

RIP the real topic about Pedro possibly wanting to leave Chelsea.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Yepp. As I said.. they read it, but it doesn't stick. Goes in and out and a wave of counter arguments coming Marcus way.

Apparently they aren't talking about the same things either. Don't really get that part as Marcus clearly replied to everything stated. But who knows what some people think..

Anyways, this is a great Pedro thread. Just got to love the off topic threads meaning EPL vs La Liga threads.

Funny thing here, I remember it as yesterday when Tiki claimed that Villa real, Sevilla and Valencia would all dominate EPL. Yep, that did happen, lol. And at that time Pedro was part of Barcelona, but as tiki ensured us a player from the mighty la liga and the mighty barcelona would dominate in the EPL. Clearly Pedro has been a huge success.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

I said considering last year consistency they would have been on the top 4, but then their form collapsed this year just the same as Chelsea.., Leicester being first on February is a clear sign of what I want to say but people obviously too proud or just not ready yet..,

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Take it easy guys.

Im an EPL's fans but we cant simply say Barca and Real stole our best players, it's not just about money.

I personally think Suarez staying in Liverpool would be a waste! Bale in Spur? if we want to talk about business, then fine:

Think about yourself. You work in a company which has very little ambition and have been choked year in year out in the market (no excuse to all EPL clubs) and there is a giant company that can brings you to the true level. What would you do?

If applying the same logic, we have been stealing from everywhere too.

We have been proud of "the-best-league", the "richest", the "best-atmostphere", the most competitive league... yet the very bests want to leave..., may be it's time to look at the mirror and ask ourselves why.

If I was any good player, I wouldn't want to be coached by Luis Van Gaal... If I was Pedro, the main guy who got me to the club (Mourinho) was fired, I would want to leave too.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

what pleasure do you get by downgrading others

Downgrading others = basically troll/gloryhunter (not saying Tiki is) but many ppl choose the winning team/change clubs just to downgrade other ppl & clubs.

Take it easy guys.

Kinda disagree, it was very fair discussion.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Back to topic Pedro is not the guy who will sit comfortably in a club for its wages, Euro 2016 is comming and as an ambitious athlete he would rather go to a smaller club decreasing his wages rather than stay and loose his ticket for the Euro.